[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• MarkokraM ,

That is a lie, unless he/she was slowly demoing the residence. A scouting from a couple of days before showed that residence to be level 16. Spin all you want, but don't lie. (And for the record, I targeted a town hall, which was not in the villa, so it hit the grain mill.) I killed over 12k defense, so I was happy. Seriously, you and bifrost have done well against us, and my anvil is always in the wrong place, it seems. I sent at a villa I hoped would have defense. I'm guessing Gusi got there, judging by the top 10 defenders list. You guys did a good job.

I think it's fairly obvious to most people reading this that I am an anvil. But it's always fun to have a little offense to throw around. I'll rebuild a little and we'll both continue to have fun, yeah?

I don't make millions, either, so here we are.

Cheers

• Hermes i'm pretty sure you're not cormoran strike actually, so you have no credibility to speak about that account, Quelaana , another imposter!

With that said,

And my anvil is always in the wrong place, it seems.

Damn, are you new inferno? Are you also 10 mins late always?

About lvl16 resi, i guess you'll never know why it was below lvl10, because 1234 and 5678 allies obviously don't talk to each other :/

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• 20k defence is hardly an anvil mate

• HAHAHA, see, you trolls always make me laugh.

By definition, an anvil is the counterpart of the hammer. So anvil has to kill a hammer and vica versa. 20k anvil cant stop any real hammer at this point, so his point stands. It is barely an anvil.

However you can drop a few anvils in a village and viola (since you should be able to have a few at this point in time)

• Oh, I'm so sorry. You guys thought that was a hammer? Those were just some throw away troops I got from adventures. Also, patting yourselves on the back for defending a hammer villa is cute. I hit it on purpose just to kill stuff. If it was such a good wall there, why did my small amount of cats actually zero two buildings? Did the defense there get soggy before I arrived?

Keep posting, though. You folks in this thread are the best part of this server so far.

This is why the forums exist - saltiness and anger like this! Just what I needed to start the day, thank you!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• If this is how you like to start your day, you have a problem :D

You're telling me you don't lie in bed with your phone, scrolling on the forums hoping for some tears? You're the wierdo here Dave! Right guys? ;(

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• HAHAHA, see, you trolls always make me laugh.

Considering what we have seen and your performance I actually think I was being generous there. No need to get salty my dude, some people just aren't meant to be good at this game

Well well well....appears bifrost are spiking farms. No not villages they’ve chiefed, just random villages :D

Good job new servers will have the thing about only reinforcing allies. I only had to look at the alliance defence points (where bifrost were the only ones to gain points) and tie it up exactly with raid losses across two wings.

I expect to be called salty or whatever phrase the youth are using now. It is what it is, I’ll sleep the same tonight, I just think it’s pathetic and that’s my opinion. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me with all their other ‘tactics’ :thumbup:

Just out of curiosity, what are these other 'tactics' everyone seems to think we use?

• I think it's fairly obvious to most people reading this that I am an anvil. But it's always fun to have a little offense to throw around. I'll rebuild a little and we'll both continue to have fun, yeah?

This is what 1776/1812 call a "fairly obvious" anvil player. It all starts to make sense now.

• Never mind. I thought after a couple days of the forums being down, and seeing my account being sullied on here, I'd check out this lot and have a bit of fun. I wasn't trying to be salty at all. I'll go ahead and limp away and leave you fine people to yourselves.

Cheers

• If this is how you like to start your day, you have a problem :D

He sometimes like to smash the odd bowl of cereal too

Never mind. I thought after a couple days of the forums being down, and seeing my account being sullied on here, I'd check out this lot and have a bit of fun. I wasn't trying to be salty at all. I'll go ahead and limp away and leave you fine people to yourselves.

Cheers

Okay, who is next? @1234

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

• http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…Vyyf_rgKI1T0BgIQrHgAEQuAQ

Not fair to scout people when they are trying to defend others and not being 10 min late. Now they wont be able to send any def at all in fear of 1776 sending attacks!

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• 400k D what

can this count as an anvil, please say it does :C

do i have to show other villas or is that enough?

Hey hey hey.

-jimmy

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

• so let me get this straight...all of your troops just sit home, and you still manage to be 10 mins late to every deff call?

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

• so let me get this straight...all of your troops just sit home, and you still manage to be 10 mins late to every deff call?

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.
    Jimmy is one of them

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)