Rally point significance during snipes

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • I was just wondering ...

Imagine I have sent 5 waves to an enemy ... the first 4 land at 09:00:00 but the last one lands at 09:00:01

The enemy has sniped my last wave by slipping in deff at 09:00:00.

Imagine I targeted the rally point in one of the first 4 waves ... If the rally point gets destroyed will the deff units that are coming to snipe land in the village without a rally point or will they be sent back to the original village?

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.