[UK] Tournament Finals announces the date!

• Dear players!

The long awaiting event of the year now has the date!

Tournament Finals 2018 will start on 15th of November, 2018, 13:00 UTC!

General information about the game world:

Start Date 15.11.2018
    Start Time 13:00 UTC
    Version T4.4 (3 tribes)
    Map Size 801x801
    Speed 2x speed
    Beginners protection length 3 days
    Beginners protection can be prolonged 3 days
    Artifacts setup ~04.01.2019
    Construction plans setup ~23.02.2019
    The Natars start building WW ~20.03.2019

We can’t wait to get this battle started and are looking forward to seeing all the great players and alliances from around the world fight for glory!
    Who will be crowned the champions of Travian this year? Take part in the Tournament and it will be for you to decide that!
    Visit our dedicated page to find out more about the Tournament Finals and take part in the Wildcard raffle!

Your Travian: Legends Team

• Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How can I take part in the Tournament finals?
    A: Players who successfully passed Qualification rounds this year, as well as previous year winners, will get the right to participate. More information about terms of participation can be found here. The reg keys to all qualified players will be sent till 1st of November 2018.

Q: What is Wildcard raffle?
    A: Those players who somehow missed Qualification round will still have chance to win key to the Finals in our Wildcard draw just entering their email into the special box on Tournament page.

Q: When will Wildcard raffle end? How do I know that I won the wildcard for the Finals?
    A: Wildcard raffle will end on the 12th of November. The wildcards will be sent to the chosen emails on the 13th of November.

Q: I took part in Qualifications, and won a medal for that. When can I get the medal for my profile?
    A: The medals are currently being created. Players, who took part in the Qualification round and will register with the same email after 1st of November, 2018, will get option to put Qualification medal in their profiles.

Q: I am the winner, when will I get the prizes?
    A: Some gold vouchers have already been sent away and will be sent fully by the 1st of November, 2018.

Q: Will there be a key giveaway events on forum and Facebook, like last year?
    A: Since we received quite a number of complaints last year that we give too many keys to the Finals and therefore make Qualification round win less significant, this year giveaway events will be minimal. But yes, there will be some contests where you can win the key to the Finals.