• Well it seems I'm still alive so if you still have those reports. :thumbsup:

Your alive but i may be not ;) sadly no reports to post. false alarm. carry on. plus i refuse to post screen shots from discord/skype/watever trav report or nothing at all. my sources need to do better next time. sorry for the fail.

• A month has passed since last server analysis and things were pretty interesting ...

South East :

Horsemen are still clearing the quad. We saw chiefing attempts from Zloy Persik at Olympus players. One thing is sure in SE, Ballmaster will win the ''Support your WW'' award for the round. Some players from Phoenix got a hard time against the few Pirates in the quad. Seems like Cinderella isn't as cute as we thought so.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…qvC17uqXeVpHmGFlbVWETA9AQ

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…aABk8EoAlAARoPi1WWEQRQC8X

North East :

Pirates and Peace are controlling the Quad. Phoenix META has a couple players in NE, how long will this last ? Seems like at the moment the only places Pirates are hitting is SE. Pirates also absorbed Doge which are on the border between NE and SE. Can you trust a Pirate ?

North West :

Slapice and Phoenix started to fight. Not many reports to show but from what we can imagine Phoenix are taking the major hits. Sad thing about Slapice is their private farming. We saw on Jan. 7th Viper doing large jumps on the Top robbers, i thought Travian Games finally found a solution for this… (Next round i might not buy gold club and simply create a few multi accounts, looks easier and less time consuming !) Funny how Vutra players are all around Slapice, but no confederacy/Nap between the two alliances, no… would be a shame to have raiding restrictions on friends or multies ! Anyhow, here is a few reports of L.V. and Slapice attacking Phoenix :

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…acIcDgovMXxTbHCIsJCMRCGBw

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…VYqotz9l0hAIAKCYWwiKKAiAF

Shogun continues to settle all croppers in NW. Did Slapice already gave him the ''join or die'' speech ? Will Shogun leave (again) the alliance he founded himself… ? Can we defend with artworks ? So many questions...

South West :

Nothing much in SW. Same story within Active and Diamond. The highlight of December was when Diamond removed the capital letters from their name. Things are quiet over there, SW is getting ready for artefacts. Security has made his reputation over servers for his artefact hunts. Will he have enough help to support him ?

Sadly have no other reports to share here today. Let's hope some will post it ...

This is a general recap of December, it might get pretty interesting in January. Good luck all !

• ¡Excelente análisis, propaghandi!

¡Excelente!

Ty

On another note... Are we ever going to have a gold sale for the new year???

WATUSEESWATUGET

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rikiwatusi ().

• slapice and LV are confed. There are good arguments that most L.V accounts are multiaccount controlled by slapice.

Vutra is multi-acc for slapice, everyone knows about it in NW. Too bad Travian and MH don't care about this anymore, this game will be taken over by multiaccounts and bots.

Phoenix is going to lose the battle against slapice/L.V but will weaken them so the road to victory gets easier for other alliances.

• slapice and LV are confed. There are good arguments that most L.V accounts are multiaccount controlled by slapice.

Vutra is multi-acc for slapice, everyone knows about it in NW. Too bad Travian and MH don't care about this anymore, this game will be taken over by multiaccounts and bots.

Phoenix is going to lose the battle against slapice/L.V but will weaken them so the road to victory gets easier for other alliances.

Would be nice to have an IGN going along with these accusations tho :D

• Sherlock is geting all that resources from robbing natars and Viper from his multis... interesting... i can just imagine from where Are you getting all this information.

• The entire alliance of people near Slapice that are barely active might be a small indication of multis being used. And natar farming at Sherlock's level would lead to top 10 attackers each week and almost as many troops lost as resources farmed at this stage in the game, so that's wrong as well.

• lets all remember to use our sarcasm font while accusing people of multis and private farming and natar abuse.

"Natar abuse"

lmao this is a new term for me and interesting idea also since it is actually impossible to "abuse" that tribe / feature of this game

but I do have to agree that a few "top gun farmers" will have hard time keeping troops up to par if that is the main farming they do

:)