• After I trashed Horsemen, I trashed L.V. and it took them about 3 days to team up with diamond.

I'm just that good 8)

And I'm a brother of my father, who's the real winner here?

com3 2018/19 - BratOcaSvoga

TT 2019/20 - Sendvič

TTQ Group Europe 2020 - Luster

• Diamond has a decent amount of offensive hammers being used for WW purposes.

Sapica has told me a few times they could have won alone (atleast they think so) but they teamed up nontheless. Which made this server boring. It ruined it for all other participants.

Do no proclaim you guys are not cowards. You did not dare to fight the end-game 1o1 (o1o1).

You guys making an alliance was the worst thing that could happen to the excitement on this server.

And now I get complaints from Sapica why we aren't attacking... well it is a certain loss. Why would we waste gold keeping hammers alive. Some members are, and they will most likely splat at some point. But personally... I hate this server because of how it went.

Cowards

Ruin

Everything.

• So much double standards, when you were co-oping with litteraly half of server and had double the numbers on us(even diamonds deffed you few times) it was all good, dont forget you had 1 or 2 OPS entire server...ill just post this and rest my case:

• Just to be sure only this post gets removed by the moderator... here is the lovely lines which you guys openly admit to private farming.

unknown.png

• Just to be sure only this post gets removed by the moderator... here is the lovely lines which you guys openly admit to private farming.

unknown.png

A player make acc make 15 villages and then when i have BO he gives me his vilages to farm IT insted of sending resources with merchants and you call that private farming?? I call IT allyance, hellping guildys, team playing...

• A player make acc make 15 villages and then when i have BO he gives me his vilages to farm IT insted of sending resources with merchants and you call that private farming?? I call IT allyance, hellping guildys, team playing...

You can call it whatever you like. The rules of the server you started prohibit doing it. Private farming, or in other words, making an account purely to be farmed lately by others, is forbidden. Whether you agree with it or not...

This however is allowed on servers starting after Januari 2019. But for this server... yeah you guys break the rules.

• A player make acc make 15 villages and then when i have BO he gives me his vilages to farm IT insted of sending resources with merchants and you call that private farming?? I call IT allyance, hellping guildys, team playing...

what other excuse you have? Use this too: i just have two acc building me villages cause i am lazy too.

sapica its not about victory;) maybe you will get it maybe diamond will maybe others. Who cares. We enjoyed the process nonetheless.

But yoh fed your dogs well, so they can come an give some stupid gibberish once again

• haha, dont be funny sapica :)

Dont go to ad hominem arguments instantly after you cant back up anything, its silly ;p

I dont care if you cheat, i only care about noobs who pretend to be strong while cheating, like your few players above. Noone respects thief for having money ;)

• i admire ur desire to win this server..

u will do literally everything u can to win this..

but don't bother, we won't attack each other and gift u a win..

we will win, u will lose.. deal with it..

I told you. I do not assume you guys will attack each-other. I am just merely stating that you guys have made it boring.

How are you not legitimate cowards if you tell me 'we could have won without diamond' but then you team up with them regardless just because then you do not need to fear us even a slight bit.

I did not have fun this server. It was us fighting you guys and horsemen while Diamond sit still doing nothing. They got rewarded by a free win, no need to do anything for it. Boring...

I keep calling it cheating if it is against the rules indeed. It bothers me even more so since you guys admit to it but don't want to quickly check the rules and admit it is actually not allowed. Since that is what the rules oh so clearly state.

I do not desire to win this server. And I won't do everything I can. Since then I would have made 20 accounts to be farmed through mid-game so our mid-game hammers have an 'unfair' advantage over the enemy (Who is Evil?) and therefor win the mid-game with great ease. Or I could have accepted the NAP from diamond in order to secure a possible confederacy with them and horsemen, making you need to beat down 3 Wonders. Those were all viable options. But I declined it all since I wanted a fun end-game between 4 independent teams. You are the one with the insane desire to win. Not us. We wanted a fun end-game, and of-course hopefully come out on top.

I just came here since your team cried for it. Well let's see if Travian Games does anything about known and verified cheaters this time? I went silent merely since I did not see the merit to keep complaining about something that was certain/confirmed. But if your team is going to start spreading lies about it all..

• I feel sorry only for thoose accs near you that hot banned multiple times, and the ones that got to 2 villages and hammered by MH...interestingly 80% of thoose accs were at your coordinates

The only truth here is that from the start you tried to get as many allies you can and in the end you expected to have a 1v1v1 fight (after we crashed your allies)

And the funniest part is "we dont wanna spend more gold and because of that we wont attack you" its like playing a football match and start loosing in last 15mins and u give up....loosers written all over you...

• I can only repeat, go analyze some facts some gettertools data, learn something about com servers and bot distribution between quads.

Then you will maybe, very much unlikely, post some relevant post:)

• I feel sorry only for thoose accs near you that hot banned multiple times, and the ones that got to 2 villages and hammered by MH...interestingly 80% of thoose accs were at your coordinates

The only truth here is that from the start you tried to get as many allies you can and in the end you expected to have a 1v1v1 fight (after we crashed your allies)

And the funniest part is "we dont wanna spend more gold and because of that we wont attack you" its like playing a football match and start loosing in last 15mins and u give up....loosers written all over you...

The only 'truth'... Where do you come up with the stuff..

We tried to get allies from the start? We only secure our quadrant. I infiltrated Phoenix for fun. Erik and myself made agreement on 1v1v1v1 endgame. We defended against horsemen from the start. Stop lying around.

Ofcourse we got allies in early. We were a 20 man premade, up against 60 slapice, 60 L.V. and a bunch of Vutra. Why would we ever try to go 20 v 150...

Even more so Slapice on its own is still larger then Pirates and peace. Yet you guys had the need for Diamond in order to win.

The thing is, if you lose a battle, you consolidate losses by retreating when it is still possible. You don't let everyone get slaughtered out of personal grudges or honor.

And you won't convert me into attacking you guys either. Just like you won't attack Diamond for your reasons.

Most bans on this server occured in NW and SE. Which is your quadrant and Horsemen. But thanks for the air-picked numbers you pulled straight from your... ;)

• kuddos for having 1 op entire server :) surely that was fun enough for you

We did 4. But yes, those 4 were fun. You cannot do an OP if you do not have the guns to fight the battle...

If you claim we are so terrible throughout the entire server, then why take another ally to win. Could have fought Diamond for victory. They would have at-least fought back..

malcolm which account? :)