• Yeah I am not allowed to post this on the forum it seems without concent of Sapica, and should have asked for concent before sending.

• $$$ does some small work for us. Barely anything tho. One of their players is a friend of mine, they hate slapie. They are worth 1 Pirates-def player in total. It is something I guess.

• gosh I just looked at getter and

$$$$ alliance is almost as big as diamond

and my so logical guess would be that Observor is holding hands with $$$$

I wish I had more time to study getter right now because I think there might be more alliances/players whose existence/assistance might be questioned :)

http://prntscr.com/nul0xe

$$$ does some small work for us. Barely anything tho. One of their players is a friend of mine, they hate slapie. They are worth 1 Pirates-def player in total. It is something I guess.

Hate is such a strong word.

I would like to believe that there are only a few truly lowlifes that deserve that title in the world of Travian

• sarcy the only alliance unknown of political stance is observer and k-hole. Atleast from our side.

All others is pretty known.

Slapice+vutra+lv+ally+gigaaa(merged with lv).

Pirates+peace+$$$$(wants to support our ww instead of slapice)

Horses

Diamond

• thank you zee

that is always the weird thing about joining a server later on that quite often you don't know the reality of the political landscape

I have gathered from reading here that Horses are with Pirates/peace as well

• yeah same as diamond with slapice:)

I feel you. I myself joined mid server too. Was weird lul. But had nice server overall for the time and work i put in;)

• Yeah I am not allowed to post this on the forum it seems without concent of Sapica, and should have asked for concent before sending.

idk how to give u my permission, but u have it..

u can show everything i ever said or show to u.. no matter where, discord, skype IGM.

lol, i love this part.. counting who have more ppl.. xD

u count giggaa and ally like they have 60 players each

in total

we 96 accounts

u 120 accounts

without horses and diamonds

even tho i'm counting them too, since we r together so

u 120 accs (without horses)

we 138 accs

• sapica have you put some beauty mask on your face so you cant see clearly with your eyes what was written to sarcy?

Dont make assumptions from different things, just to back up something you want to point out.

Thats not how you win arguments dear

• yes diamond joined formally with slapice after the horseman joined with pirates

You have been active with leadership stuff though here and

I am still trying to avoid :)

An old dual (enemy on com1) took over an account after com1 finished and I joined in a bit later. We have another ruthless dual who joined in thankfully to help with this last part

I am super pleased on what we have done with the account.

Hoping we can break into the top 50 defenders:)

And hopefully this world will be over by July when other commitments wilm preclude playtime.

• yes diamond joined formally with slapice after the horseman joined with pirates

seems like false info to me... since we clearly agreed with horsemen to only help eachother after you guys went to a confed.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Quazor ().

• The one post was restored since permission was given here in the thread. However a reminder that permission is needed for all private messages posted on the forums and it must be shown to the mods/sMod/CM prior to posting. You can not post any messages from the MH or anyone on staff.

• quazor ....

As I told you on Discord, I will refute your last statement.

seems like false info to me... since we clearly agreed with horsemen to only help eachother after you guys went to a confed.

Your confed with Horseman was out in the public prior to Slapice + Diamond teams announcing the same.

I will of course go and doublecheck that I am not misrembering :)

• This is one of the best quotes all server long. Long live the godfather

Hail to the entity that brews all Evil.

Your confed with Horseman was out in the public prior to Slapice + Diamond teams announcing the same.

I will of course go and doublecheck that I am not misrembering :)

As I told you on discord, EDITED. From our point of view, we made a deal with Horsemen to only ally when Diamond and Slapice worked together. Once Diamond defended an attack from us (who they supposedly had a NAP with) on L.V. (team slapice) we instantly contacted Horsemen and consolidated our deal. At that moment it was clear to us that Diamond choose a side instead of going 1v1v1v1. So we were forced to make that call in order to have an equal amount of Wonders to fight the battle in late-game.

If you guys were not in 'confederation' with Slapice, you sure did act like it. Defending against someone who you supposedly told you were not going to attack, on a third-party village, is always a no-go for me... By extension, a NAP means you will not attack each-other, Once you start defending we are in the realm of cooperation, ergo, confederacy. So even if you tell me it 'was not official at the time' it was in actions, not in words. By analogy, 'I am not building an army until it has hit an enemy, so no reason to attack my hammer village' makes perfect sense. I did not officialy show it is a hammer village. Even though all my actions show it is.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Playingwithfire: referencing posts which was removed due to a rules violation. ().