• My own poor defense troops were dying of boredom. Not too mention I was looking at the account defense statistics. I looked yesterday and we have broke into the top 50!!!! Next goal top 30.

While I support the decision that future servers that will not allow sending troops to nonconfeds in this case it was nice in this case to help an old team mate.

You know I'm tempted to ask for dates and times from all parties concerned but perception is always in mind of the reader regardless of facts.

I think everyone can agree that Pirates and diamond and slapice were all having talks at some point. In the end it is what it is now.

If it would have been only up to me I will always have a tough time choosing. I have been fortunate in playing with many lovely people and of course sometimes they are working with you and sometimes not.

Time to go build some more defense and feed troops

• $$$ from former Phoenix mostly. They are with Pirates side obviously, cos their leadership connected with Pirates when they got hit by Slapice before artiface drop.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• only if you let me buy u a beer first

Be my guest :thumbsup:

$$$ from former Phoenix mostly. They are with Pirates side obviously, cos their leadership connected with Pirates when they got hit by Slapice before artiface drop.

Certainly, sometimes. They're what I call a wild card. Sometimes they help us and sometimes they attack us. Can't say they're 100% with us that way, but i can certainly say they're not with you.

Saku dont spread things you dont fully know:)

Even I don't fully know XD

yeah saku, its OBVIOUS that pirates are all alone on this server making it unfair

Excuse me, waiter. My fries are too salty. May I get some ketchup to help?

Greydai - Com7
    EvilBrewer - Com29

• i will do anything to make the time go faster, boring waiting game is killing me :( not sure would i rather pirates keep their word and dont attack us or they demo us(???) And we have another round where we demo them and we build first...option number one seems faster...but you know pirates, they wont keep their word ;)

• $$$ from former Phoenix mostly. They are with Pirates side obviously, cos their leadership connected with Pirates when they got hit by Slapice before artiface drop.

We made contact with $$$ after WW was even active.

So many lies from your side. Starting to get on my nerves really.

Stop spreading them and trying to put people against eachother. it is all you do... I know I promised my hammer won't run on a Wonder. But I need a good target to show it on... you putting yourself forward as a candidate?

• Imagine saying :"we wont attack anyone because we dont want to spend more gold on army" BUT still that same army is staying at home and makes you feel like u spent money on a ball that you dont want to play with...pretty smart dont you think?

• How much hammers and anvils did you lose in quadrant battles? None. We lost players and capitals. We took out hammers and hurt each other in the process. Diamond was just hiding the whole time. Slapice and pirates had their battles. We had our battles. What battle did you guys see? lol Don't look at accounts when you guys were just hiding. Our accounts seen battles.

• How much hammers and anvils did you lose in quadrant battles? None. We lost players and capitals. We took out hammers and hurt each other in the process. Diamond was just hiding the whole time. Slapice and pirates had their battles. We had our battles. What battle did you guys see? lol Don't look at accounts when you guys were just hiding. Our accounts seen battles.

Firstly sapica is from Slapice (and so am I)

Secondly we deleted half of players from the quad just by Phoenix' players not having proper leadership/hands and deleted some of Pirates capitals, can confirm it was fun. Pirates did couple of great OPs too, gotta admit.

And finally, the only thing you horsemen guys have attacked this server is that WoW that you donated to Pirates. Diamonds can atleast manage their own WoW lol. Case closed.

com3 2018/19 - BratOcaSvoga

TT 2019/20 - Sendvič

TTQ Group Europe 2020 - Luster

• Well you got 2 options on this server :
    a) trust pirates on their word and get no action at all

b)dont trust pirates and maybe hope for action

• I agree with you svenie, so far our ww phase was beyond boring, never experienced a ww phase like that...hopefully pirates have a good OP planned, cuz they surely had more then plenty of time to do so.