• LOL these slapice players... trash talking in a pub stomp... like i said before; bad for the travian community.

anyway. grats to diamonds. Erik & team put together some real nice hammers at the end. not surprised.

even though they are being childish i will still congratulate slapice for being the "better team". Private farming aside they had a larger quantity of good accounts. Organico's defense was very impressive. possibly their best account aside from evilwho. Besides, i bet most of their players are actually nice people its always the ones of the forums that need to cause a scene anyway.

P.S. Sherlock account never cheats.

Was fun with pirates. i wonder to think though what would have happened if the REST/HELIOS team didn't all quit after day 60. winning 2 servers is hard so going for a 3rd i can understand why they got burnt out. Love you all.

Thanks to the leadership team on PP. sorry i was not of more use but you all know my life situation.

People can trash talk Q all they want but no one crunches numbers better than him.

Zee is a great player. Zee is not a great trash talker. :p

Doges: was very funny playing with you guys. your team brought a lot of fun into our lives.

Peace team: couldn't think of a smoother joining of different teams and leadership. super happy to have played with you and make lasting friendships.

a lot of great players are going to retire after this round. I learned a lot from all of you. thank you all and we'll stay in touch ;)

/ROBOnehanded

https://ts3.travian.com/spieler.php?s=1&uid=266

• Best coalition on server at the moment : literaly everyone against us at this moment :D

Pirates,horses,$$$,peace are attacking us

I hope one day i will feel lonely like pirates(having "NO ONE" on my side

• same goes for your dogs on forum bud (quazor,zee...)

Im not your buddy pal!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im not your buddy pal!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still you know what I mean and most importantly you know its the truth ;) pal

• Still you know what I mean and most importantly you know its the truth ;) pal

I enjoy trying to get on your nerves :D It is what I do...

Regardless I have congratulated you when you earned it on good Operations.

Best coalition on server at the moment : literaly everyone against us at this moment :D

Pirates,horses,$$$,peace are attacking us

I hope one day i will feel lonely like pirates(having "NO ONE" on my side

Yeah almost as good as

Slapice, L.V., Vutra, Diamond, Observer

;)

• You should try to put some weight on your words man, you are a clown pal, 1st you said no attacks we let you win,now all of a sudden you gathered entire server against us, gl with your OP clowns

• You should try to put some weight on your words man, you are a clown pal, 1st you said no attacks we let you win,now all of a sudden you gathered entire server against us, gl with your OP clowns

Pirates Group:

Alliance - Wing Name Players Population Offensive Points Defensive Points
    Pirates 52 827148 7586100 7226431
    Horsemen 40 809784 3625153 3516023
    Peace 33 381184 2361676 2753938
    $$$ 34 303340 1209796 1230896
    Total 159 2048456 14782725 14727288

Slapice group:

Alliance - Wing Name Players Population Offensive Points Defensive Points
    slapice 57 809784 7055696 6556031
    Diamond 39 563346 5416999 6319665
    L.V. 26 253958 1695322 1899668
    Vutra 9 44092 Private farm no troops 134715 (weird)
    Observer 6 30527 585727 549124
    Total 137 1701707 14753744 15459203

Doens't take a genius to see that this fight in total numbers is fair, but if you have the same def/off numbers with 20 more members, your members individually are of lower quality.

Stop complaining. If we had made a NAP with Horsemen the same moment you did with Diamond, they would have 10 more hammers, we would have 3 more and would be way closer.

'entire server' don't make me laugh.

• Shame you lost vs lower quality players

Huh? I just stated that your team has better quality players... are you blind or ignorant?

now now you forgot to add phoenix into that cute little table of yours, dont deny phoenix brothers..

We were never allied with them.

• Huh? I just stated that your team has better quality players... are you blind or ignorant?

We were never allied with them.

i gotta apologize for the first statement, lack of english knowledge got me there, but you saying you werent cooping with phoenix is funny, isnt the enemy of my enemy my friend? 1st pp ally was peace and phoenix,after that it was you and peace, and if i remember corectly we saw a few members of yours in our ops vs phoenix

• i gotta apologize for the first statement, lack of english knowledge got me there, but you saying you werent cooping with phoenix is funny, isnt the enemy of my enemy my friend? 1st pp ally was peace and phoenix,after that it was you and peace, and if i remember corectly we saw a few members of yours in our ops vs phoenix

Can't say it 100% sure because I joined the server when Phoenix was dying (And it was already Pirates & Peace confed, not any other), but I think they were not with us nor us with them. But I do recall them asking for help and us denying it. Because the plan was 1v1v1v1 and they were in the way of a quad being united under one banner.

Greydai - Com7
    EvilBrewer - Com29

• Hi Q,

I don't think Observer is with the diamond/slapice confed

one acct had a small amount of troops in the diamond wonder but then again there were some Horseman, Peace, Pirates there as well. Some days I got tired of removing them

Zero crop/resource support from Observor that I saw in the Diamond wonder account.

Last I saw> Observor was NOT supporting the Slapice wonder either.

Stop complaining. If we had made a NAP with Horsemen the same moment you did with Diamond, they would have 10 more hammers, we would have 3 more and would be way closer.

I was going to jump down your throat and then re-read that you said NAP not confed :)

But then again does anyone really know all dates/times of all this nap or confed diplomacy stuff....

I am pretty sure we kinda covered this same ground earlier with the talk of the confed.

:)