• He would make no difference,btw I think you have more chances in upcoming server if you get rid of your "leader", he is obviously new to this game,not using some basic knowledge and also leaving she ship when its sinking, no dignity whats so ever..

• He would make no difference,btw I think you have more chances in upcoming server if you get rid of your "leader", he is obviously new to this game,not using some basic knowledge and also leaving she ship when its sinking, no dignity whats so ever..

100% agreed get rid of that guy :D

Well, our leader had the most troops in this server, 2 WW hammers and held 2 Wonders, I can assure you he's not a noob, and with that being said, I can also tell he's probably the MVP of this com3 round (hence better than you by far). As for leaving the ship when it's sinking, well, there was no use staying mate. I don't think anyone would've stayed spending money and time on it after weeks of terrible sleep and accumulated stress provoked by our own players inability to play properly. You played a terrific game all things considered and we just played a decent one, that's why you won at the end.

At this point there's no use on insulting anyone (or trying to).

Greydai - Com7
    EvilBrewer - Com29

• The biggest compliment what we can give you is a fact that we actually thought that you were a decent ally, for about 3 months when server started...after that..no comment.. your actions spoke more than your words

• The biggest compliment what we can give you is a fact that we actually thought that you were a decent ally, for about 3 months when server started...after that..no comment.. your actions spoke more than your words

Certainly, like your cowardice when you joined forces with Diamond, that was quite a speech. ^^

You were so afraid you had to team up. And if I'm not mistaken that was the last three months, not the first. I've said it so before, I wasn't here at the beginning.

But then again, that doesn't matter anymore.

At this point there's no use on insulting anyone (or trying to).

I said this and you immediately jumped in with a passive aggressive comment. That speaks a lot of you like a person, regardless of the kind of player you are.

Have a good one lads and lasses :)

Greydai - Com7
    EvilBrewer - Com29

• We (Diamonds) are only half an ally, you had Peace from the start so plz stop whining about it ...

TT 2018 qualifier + finals -> Nathan James (Uollas meta)

NL3 2018 - 2019 -> Anderson (S137)

COM3 2018 - 2019 -> Frank Black (Diamond)

COM1 2019 -> Anderson (Lowlands/TEN)

TT qualifier INT 2019 -> Anderson (EXODUS)

COMX3 spring 2020 -> Undutchable (NewOrder + Lowlands)

TT qualifier Europe 2020 -> Anderson (NewOrder + Lowlands)

Ongoing:

TT finals 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (NewOrder - HIT/ML meta)

COM2 2020 - 2021 -> Anderson (TEN)
    NL10 2021 -> Kurt Cobain

Founder LowLands

• lul. Some random guy just tells we had two wings:D and forgets slapice also has it.

Just please doublecheck facts before posting.

To neytyry about expanse: he was weak taking into account two accounts helping him.

• Diamonds was an addition as Horsemen was an addition. Just take your lose as a man instead of a child.

Ongoing:

NL10 2021 -> Kurt Cobain

Founder LowLands

• Diamonds was an addition as Horsemen was an addition. Just take your lose as a man instead of a child.

Diamond is far more qualified as horsemen since horsemen was in constant battle with us. Diamond cowarded the entire server. We were forced to work with Horsemen due to the fact that you guys teamed up.

Sure you won. But don't twist the facts boy.

• Boy? Someone is a bad loser?

And I'm not calling Diamond winners btw, Slapice are.

Ongoing:

NL10 2021 -> Kurt Cobain

Founder LowLands