• Im just sorry that our info about pirates was kinda wrong. The part that our source mentioned that they are sneaky and not to be trusted was a valid point. I guess that was the main reason endgame developed the way it did. 2nd part, well that was complete nonsense, they said they are a strong group with quality players, also a small part in our decision making towards endgame. But in the end, we had nothing to be afraid of, no real OPs trough entire server, points collected mostly on natars etc..

But boy they are strong on forum. If only for every 3rd post on forum they would send atleast a fake server would have been more fun.

• To neytyry about expanse: he was weak taking into account two accounts helping him.

For The record expanse is a She and yea Everyone in Šlapice had few acc helping main acc, and everyone in your Ally did it on IT own ofc

• For The record expanse is a She and yea Everyone in Šlapice had few acc helping main acc, and everyone in your Ally did it on IT own ofc

unknown.png

This is what you guys call 'legit'

Blue is your 'best player' and yellow are non-allied players that make villages purely to be chiefed and feeders to feed his troops and production.

And yet only that tiny cheated-hammer comes from it.

If @TravianGames would take their own rules seriously you guys would not even have made it past day 10.

• If only you focused this much on your own gameplay instead of gathering informations about us cheating you couldve won the server

• I am so sorry quazor but your words have lost on strength, you have proven yourself as a player that doesnt know much about the game, so i cannot take you serious...

• Came back on here to see the end result of the server and couldn't but laugh and expect to see the losing side make up excuses in a poor attempt to validate their loss--was proven right

Post was edited 1 time, last by Bat_ ().

• Came back on here to see the end result of the server and couldn't but laugh and expect to see the losing side to make up excuses in a poor attempt to validate their loss--was proven right

:)

I am so sorry quazor but your words have lost on strength, you have proven yourself as a player that doesnt know much about the game, so i cannot take you serious...

How am I in lack of skill regarding this game?

I can not be blamed for my members being either new to this came or unwilling to put in loads of hours, nor can I be blamed for the loss in general.

If you want to review my skill, look at my account. Which without help out performed every single account on your side. Even by so much you guys refuse to believe we did not use any strategies that were not allowed by the rules, like using feeding accounts and what not.

I explained Sapica how I solo-fed and basically copied my excel sheet to 'prove' my math is correct and shows that I do not need any help to sustain building troops or feeding my 800.000 crop hammer. Yet you guys cannot understand how someone can build an 800k hammer, another 350k hammer and 250k defensive units.

If it is so weird that the person with the highest production on the server (by far the most Oasi, which are all used to the max) and was top 10 farmer for almost every single week once I started farming again, can feed his own account, which uses Unique Diet, then I indeed doubt the skill of your leader more than ours.

However, that does not mean she isn't a fit leader and can lead an active group to victory. The problem on our side was not skill regarding to the game in leadership. It was the absence of dedication and time of our members. Which happens, not everyone has a well-oiled META that can just jump in an win every server.

But to complain that we stopped leveling our Wonder once you guys got ahead and we did not have any hammers left is just being a bad winner. There was no point for us to continue working and spending hours and hours on a server/account that had 0% chance on victory.

• The part where you said you outperformed everysingle acc made me giggle a bit, thanks for that, much needed it was a long day. But to get back on point; since actions speak more than words, you have proven yourself as a clumsy leader and a lower skill player, its amazing how little work is required in this game to have good results( you had none) numbers aint lying, you had man power, and it could gone the other way around if there was proper leadership, but the most amusing part the whole server is constant crying and when you had the opportunity to do something slighty clever you blew it(lack of skill) . And of course in the end there goes that same old stors from the beggining of the server: no point playing,we aint even trying,private farm,etc..

Bad loosers that is what you are.

• The part where you said you outperformed everysingle acc made me giggle a bit, thanks for that, much needed it was a long day. But to get back on point; since actions speak more than words, you have proven yourself as a clumsy leader and a lower skill player, its amazing how little work is required in this game to have good results( you had none) numbers aint lying, you had man power, and it could gone the other way around if there was proper leadership, but the most amusing part the whole server is constant crying and when you had the opportunity to do something slighty clever you blew it(lack of skill) . And of course in the end there goes that same old stors from the beggining of the server: no point playing,we aint even trying,private farm,etc..

a lower skill player? :)

Explain.

• I think Quazor and duals should be proud of the account they built.

And the dual team for Tripler is to be commended. Holding two wonders must be problematic.

Not easy to be a hybrid> Both an active attacker and an active defender.

I have NEVER seen rams built in a wonder village before and thought WTF when I happened to see the beginning of their launch on the diamond wonder. :) :):)

Those rams were certainly helpful in trashing the diamond wonder.

I will happily request a tour of their account when we are complete this world. Always interested in picking up new tidbits

Keeping people motivated and onboard for the final run of a world is tough. I think there was a lot of movement to com1 when that opened.

I understand that Slapice was fortunate with a good amount of returning and known players.

It might be subjective though, to say their account was the best. (the tripler account)

There is all kinds of best.

There are some beautiful accounts in Diamond that have been stellar supporters of our wonder effort> particularly after it was trashed. Most are not what I would call superstars for size but I would call them superstars for their dedication and I would happily take them into any alliance if I was a leader.

We have been happily rebuilding the diamond wonder and wasting my gold and of course growing some new defense :) We might even get into the top 5 defender for the server at this rate!!!!!!!

one of the most accurate descriptions I've seen on this forum to date ^^

• I hope bat is a leader someday

Herding cats is easy in comparison

I think i have a pretty good idea what you mean, but i think you are misunderstanding me. I was agreeing with the fact that pointing the finger, making bold, weightless statements that aren't backed up, and coming up with excuses after losing are the complete opposite of a leader. in fact, you can still try to herd cats and refrain from doing any of those, and, especially if you are in leadership position, you're kinda obligated to not do such things

• I think i have a pretty good idea what you mean, but i think you are misunderstanding me. I was agreeing with the fact that pointing the finger, making bold, weightless statements that aren't backed up, and coming up with excuses after losing are the complete opposite of a leader. in fact, you can still try to herd cats and refrain from doing any of those, and, especially if you are in leadership position, you're kinda obligated to not do such things

I was voted into leadership pre-game. I only have issues with 5 of my members internally the rest went smooth. Why? Since I know how much effort a good account takes and I am not the one to force people to reach certain milestones. Means people could play as they wanted. Did that make us lose the game? Most certainly we did not have the required effort to win. Does that make me a bad leader? Perhaps... but my understanding is that everyone will put in the time they want to put in. Regardless if people threaten to remove them from the alliance or not.

Regarding the fact that we would have been able to do more with these numbers we had (certainly offensively)... surely we could, but that would involve people to be active and online to send. And unlike Slapice, our members weren't up for launching every 3 days or even every week. We had some fun times against Horsemen and that was basically it.

I congrats all Slapice their members for being insanely active (launching so many waves every 3-4 days must be exhausting).