ToH vs. Disney War-Thread

• back to square 1 are we

This guys actually a lil slow xD

will help you out agian mate

I don't want to make a choice between sides, but wasn't the real aim to remove def from the village by chiefing it and without losing hammer ?

yes you killed 80% of the def, but not on the terms you wanted, therefore making it a failure ?

I think the partial is too hard to understand ;(

• Plan in every op is to have minimum losses and get the target of op successfully, but ye i can agree to the part that defining partial is tough

hope you can agree to the part about small fools to thrawn contradicts your statement too :P

They see me rolling
    They hating

• I dont get why people struggle that hard with the definition of partial. :D

Like, when I stole large boots from grootie, the aim was to get it. But since it has still cost me the majority of my hammer, it‘s somehow just a partial success.

Or when you guys kicked Sicario for his approach to the game, this sort of was a success as well, but keeping Thrawn in for doing the same (and other dodgy stuff), resulted in just a partial success.

Hope this helps. ;)

• Sicario was still being deffed while he was outside ally, so id call that a partial failure xDDDDDDDD

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Plan in every op is to have minimum losses and get the target of op successfully, but ye i can agree to the part that defining partial is tough

hope you can agree to the part about small fools to thrawn contradicts your statement too :P

it contradicts which statement exactly? that disney will def to kill enemy hammers ? even more so when thrawn gains an artefact in return for defending once?

or the statement about confed/nap?

ah i forgot ... last time i was in disney i saw a confed with aliens ...?X/

• I think it contradicts various statements of your alliance members about aliens and their way of playing on this very forum here (e.g. jaruby & sup son) and also the great lengths (and multiple passwords of brucey) you guys went on that ukx a couple of years ago to „expose“ this way of playing.

You were there too, Yoon. So you should know. ;)

• I think it contradicts various statements of your alliance members about aliens and their way of playing on this very forum here (e.g. jaruby & sup son) and also the great lengths (and multiple passwords of brucey) you guys went on that ukx a couple of years ago to „expose“ this way of playing.

You were there too, Yoon. So you should know. ;)

maybe it contradicts various statements of "my" alliance members, however blaze was talking about my statements. also I don't think I contradicted myself, and if I do, please do clarify, either here or on skype because I will admit wrongs :)

yes I have been with bruce most of servers, but everyone will confirm to you that usually I am gone after 3 weeks ?( this is actually 2nd server I last this long :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yoons ().

• And here I thought we were talking about ToH having 5 hammers walled on "possible high troop count villa"s of Baloo. Although, I suppose Qummi admitted those were just complete failures.

Pro tip for future ops - Baloo doesn't have any high troop count villages ^^

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

• We could also talk about Thrawn trying to steal an arte without catas. ;)

Edit: sorry, forgot about the pro tip:

Including catas really does help to take a treasury down.

• We could also talk about Thrawn trying to steal an arte without catas. ;)

Edit: sorry, forgot about the pro tip:

Including catas really does help to take a treasury down.

Fine, I guess without cats his attack was only partially successful.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

• Sicario was still being deffed while he was outside ally, so id call that a partial failure xDDDDDDDD

Kicking out of us, there really was no trick. We have been threatened to get rid of the clan several times and they have described how this will have negative effects. I replied that I did not care if my own clan was against me, they could kick me off us for sure. Then one day it happened. Blucey swore to not change anything, to be with them, let's not be enemies. Of course, since she fired us from the clan, it was immaterial to talk about anything. Our mood went away from the game, we no longer felt the motivation at the beginning of the server. From there it was a straight road down, and we were slowly started the deletion (had to wait several days because of the gold) . Of course, we will not fight for a clan who is not at all friendly to us, but because they were called us to the server, we did not want to play against them either. We have described this to both parties and we have chosen the deletion instead. So it was fair to us, even though Disney deserved to go against them .....

Well, Disney is the worst clan I've ever seen in recent years. The best place for good players to hate Travian. Blucey only plays for herself, this is clearly visible. He often disappears for days, and no one knows anything. Leaders are offline, they are not helpful at all and are often reproached. A leader can not do it for not answering someone, just because he is insulted. He took responsibility for his players, which he must undertake in all circumstances. I had to beg for days to get defenders, and we did not even get half the agreed defense. It was ridiculous. Many times nobody knew what was happening in the clan, because we did not receive a message for a month and a half, just the clan bonus. Nobody said anything. If we ask, we're just ignored. Many of my companions feel the same, but they are not as stubborn as I am to describe or delete from the server. But I'm sure they will not play more in this clan.

I'm sorry to say, but that's the truth

To death like Pablo Escobar, yes....

I'm a bad boy like Tony Montana

• I believe blucey is he not she.. and yeah we are pretty annoying bunch who likes to do own stuff more than ally but ofc we are here for fun.. people get scolded for not doing stuff needed . Well it get laughed on and repeated with simple as excuse.. real life comes first.. so it's not his fault.. and we'll he does play for himself.. but who doesn't.. if you don't play for your satisfaction then why are you even playing games? And yeah he disappear alot.. but there is little secret on it.. well some leaders are leader cause no one wants to take lead.. . Like I say.. if i lead it will be solo alliance ..cause rest will be kicked for being green or not doing stuff needed.. and yeah I won't play with him again cause I failed to do things he asked me from start . Bad internet problems+ solo acnt things... again..Not him to blame..

But I should have fun and I will have... That's for sure.. not deleting too..

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• You would like to see this, so simple, but this is not. I do not think, someone plays in an ally, who enjoys that is shit. You can lie to the people, and tell beautiful things about errors, but this has nothing to do with the fact i wrote.

Lemon, you are the biggest shadow in the server. Only good in that. If you are not a key player, you can be a clown here in the forum.

[2018.11.18. 12:04:54] Yoonha ~~: can you send me reso also? :$(Angel):D

When you came to me for ress, I was not cheater !? I can copy more, but I will not. I like Yoonha and I do not want to hurt her. Enough to know what is her opinion about you. I am still a gentleman, but we only mention you when we talk about the bad game.... :)

To death like Pablo Escobar, yes....

I'm a bad boy like Tony Montana

• Lemon, you are the biggest shadow in the server. Only good in that. If you are not a key player, you can be a clown here in the forum.

[2018.11.18. 12:04:54] Yoonha ~~: can you send me reso also? :$(Angel):D

When you came to me for ress, I was not cheater !? I can copy more, but I will not. I like Yoonha and I do not want to hurt her. Enough to know what is her opinion about you. I am still a gentleman, but we only mention you when we talk about the bad game.... :)

Biggest shadow? Surely that’s a good thing?

Thanks for the ress though, was much appreciated :*

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• just lemon things

Ru2 2010 - foudre (BanDa)
    Ru3 2012-13 - Un Momento (КЮ, Экстаз)
    tx2 2018 - Be Happy (Ghetto, Int. Coalition)
    rux35 Reshala (КС)
    comx Throwback

finals Throwback

• Still salty about your missing friends? Dw bro, I’m here for you.

just funny how you could be so hypocritical

Ru2 2010 - foudre (BanDa)
    Ru3 2012-13 - Un Momento (КЮ, Экстаз)
    tx2 2018 - Be Happy (Ghetto, Int. Coalition)
    rux35 Reshala (КС)
    comx Throwback

finals Throwback

• just funny how you could be so hypocritical

man dont think you have any credibility

neither does lemon, but lemon atleast knows it, hence he always trolls :P

They see me rolling
    They hating