ToH vs. Disney War-Thread

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Some meanie just tried to steal our unique boots, couldn't let that happen tho. :| Still decent def lose, kappa

Finding Dory attacks Randy Marsh (gyazo)

Surprise surprise, all of the report converters are 404 again, so gyazo it is. :D

Kakkalista, Spedet@fix14 | Hopeless, AA-Kerho@fix17 | Attila, LIIGA@fix18 | Gustavo Gaviria, -EM-@fix21 | Zeus, Olympos@fix27 | Eddie, PL@fix28 | MYNNI, Sepä Se!@fix29 | Tummapaahto, MM@NordicsX4
    I Need A Hero!, Ilotytöt@fi2 | PelottavaPontso, Kiira@fi4 | Ruhtinas, FGD@fi4 | Concrete Guys, HKfc@Nordics6
    Oliver Queen@com2x PTR | Tutkija, SD@ukx25 | Resira, T1R@comx | Randy Marsh, ToH@comx

• Couple of reports i forgot to post here, Disney splatted a hammer that was supposed to be a WWK originally, and Thrawn walked out their hammer a bit aswell :D

T Challa attacks UT (gyazo)

Ugly report for both of us tho, T Challa probably quitting and wanted to get rid of his WWK, didn't even have a chance to pick up UT even if he would've gone through.

Thrawn attacks De skipper (gyazo)

Small fool was in that village when he launched, but didn't have TC targeted? Rip grain mill tho

Kakkalista, Spedet@fix14 | Hopeless, AA-Kerho@fix17 | Attila, LIIGA@fix18 | Gustavo Gaviria, -EM-@fix21 | Zeus, Olympos@fix27 | Eddie, PL@fix28 | MYNNI, Sepä Se!@fix29 | Tummapaahto, MM@NordicsX4
    I Need A Hero!, Ilotytöt@fi2 | PelottavaPontso, Kiira@fi4 | Ruhtinas, FGD@fi4 | Concrete Guys, HKfc@Nordics6
    Oliver Queen@com2x PTR | Tutkija, SD@ukx25 | Resira, T1R@comx | Randy Marsh, ToH@comx

• Aight nubs, sorry I'm a bit late with this one, had to sleep some hours.

So we landed another op on Disney today at 03:00, which got splatted. Still decent deff loss for Disney so I'm happy:D;(

1st target: Failure on attempt to chief Baloo's possible high troop count villa.

InspectorGadget and Sylvester attacks Baloo (Kirilloid) + followed up with chiefs

2nd target: Failure on attempt to zero Baloo's possible high troop count villa.

Kowalski, STAR and De skipper attacks Baloo (Kirilloid) + followed up with catas

3nd target: Failure on attempt to chief Minnie Mouse's possible high troop count villa. Disney wouldn't give me

a report with def tho, sadlyf :(

Maki Nishikino attacks Minnie Mouse (Kirilloid) + followed up with chiefs

Also a little comic relief to the end, a 2,9k cata fake did the most damage in our ops:whistling:

Pharoahe attack Grootie Groot (Kirilloid)

Till next time!

• When you know that your ally op is gonna be trash, so you reinforce instead of attacking :’)

Cinderella with the next level plays

4th target: Success

c2a38dd16f24b3c6ae092756adca38b1.jpg

• When you know that your ally op is gonna be trash

Nice trash talk bro, now you try to make one decent op instead of just being a keyboard warrior :rolleyes:

• Nice trash talk bro, now you try to make one decent op instead of just being a keyboard warrior :thumbsup:

I’m on a def account, not sure sending a couple praets your way would do much damage, not that your ops do that anyway.

But I will think about it.

• I’m on a def account, not sure sending a couple praets your way would do much damage, not that your ops do that anyway.

But I will think about it.

Pretty sure mine's been the only ones that have actually gone through causing some damage atleast from our quad. But no problem, keep on talking buddy ^^

• A/k/a ToH lost 5 hammers trying to chief a couple of feeders.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2018 anglox (s1)- Legolas

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2019 anglox (s2) - Durian

2019 anglox (s3) - AceBerry

2020 comx - ApeCow

• epic fake with 2.9k catas, E P I C, please tell the person who sent it that if he ever comes to Croatia, he has free drinks from me !!

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• epic fake with 2.9k catas, E P I C, please tell the person who sent it that if he ever comes to Croatia, he has free drinks from me !!

I will forward your regards to him mate :D

• It cant be hard playing against ToH, they have been going for Baloo in every op they linked, seems like Disney finally found their brain cells and could figure it out

who is the guy planning your ops? :D

• There sure were some failures.

But before anyone judges these off ops, could anyone please name me a single successful Disney/DoH off ops during this server? ;)

Edit: in case this is too difficult, feel free to include successful ops from previous servers.

• ... they have been going for Baloo in every op they linked...

Rumor has it he slept with one of their wives.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2020 comx - ApeCow

• There sure were some failures.

But before anyone judges these off ops, could anyone please name me a single successful Disney/DoH off ops during this server? ;)

Edit: in case this is too difficult, feel free to include successful ops from previous servers.

Sure, as soon as you send us the reports of where Disney lost 5 hammers, including 13k rams and 5.5k cats, on a couple of worthless feeders.

2017 ukx - Blondie

2018 comx - SnozzBerries

2018 comx - Baloo

2019 comx - Cam&Lu

2020 comx - ApeCow

• Sure, as soon as you send us the reports of where Disney lost 5 hammers, including 13k rams and 5.5k cats, on a couple of worthless feeders.

A quick scroll back through the thread will show that the only thing disney have done offensive wise is lose hammers, so go take your pick and you'll find 5. Sure they might not have been on "worthless feeders", but when the end result of an op is a dead hammer and some dead def the target is pretty irrelevant.