No gold server

• Skill?

They bounced off someone who settled in 5 days (with a 34 hour travel time included in that) without being a top raider or having a gladiator helmet.

I don’t think “skill” is what happened there

'Friends' is what happened.

I bought a glad helm on day 4 for about 200k silver.

I also got a resource push from my alliance of about 35-40k resources. Teamwork is a skill that by the sounds of it you guys haven't learnt yet. If you want me to go through how to do a good raiding start with you I would be happy too.

Don't cry because I'm better than you, be happy that you witnessed skill outplaying ridiculous gold usage.

In terms of a non gold server, Travian is a business at the end of the day and a non gold server is obviously not profitable. It won't make more people spend money or even play the game, so I don't see it happening

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• push from my alliance of about 35-40k resources. Teamwork is a skill that by the sounds of it you guys haven't learnt yet.

Lol

I know that AA isnt't famous for their, selfless teamwork, but before being salty atleast quote all relevant stuff that was written. As i know lots of 1776 and 1812 members bounced off cereals, not just noob tube because of ress pushes that were happening. AA probably would do the same to rebel if you tried cooperating for once between yourself :thumbsup: but i guess you were the ones that were on the bouncing side of things, so in part i get why you're salty.

• The difference is that people who spend £300 down the pub aren’t stealing all the best croppers

No they, are just stealing the queue in accidents and emergencies at the hospital.

So how is it any different?

Next you will be complaining that the guy who turned up to a job interview stole the job from a guy who never even applied for the job.

• No they, are just stealing the queue in accidents and emergencies at the hospital.

So how is it any different?

Next you will be complaining that the guy who turned up to a job interview stole the job from a guy who never even applied for the job.

I resent that remark!

I've been off my face at least 200 times this year and not once have I ended up in A&E!