Rank Alliance Points
    1. ITINF 124798
    2. Lietuva 92653
    3. BYZ 74420

Defenders of the week

Rank Alliance Points
    1. BYZ 116751
    2. Lietuva 63240

First things first, As per my name, it's Moataz from account Moataz (Duh?), member/leader in BYZ and I will attempt to be as objective as possible. No bias. (If there's bias, get over it, I tried)

If you read Blaze's analysis you would immediately believe that it's a home run for the Italians, the 200+ accounts they have, very well organized groups based on location, and well, did I already say 200+ accounts ? but just a few days later, BYZ gears up, and the SouthWest is LIT. So what's going on.

Well let's take a look at the Italian Meta, primarily ITÆQUILA WarnITng ITINF Arcerius and ITÆQULA. They add up to 202 accounts, without the remaining Multi's that I will not mention again nor quantify them. For simplicity let's just stick with these 202 accounts. (Seriously why do you need 202 accounts? ) I remember there was a game called Farmville that you can play in that style, maybe check it out.

The SW started as a race between Istanbul and the Italians, but just a few days in, it was clear who had the upper hand, and Istanbul completely disintegrated. Believe it or not, I was caught in between, making a comeback from 8 yrs without travian, who is who anymore, I joined IstanbulX which was just wrong, and the italians seem to only speak italian lol. Shortly afterwards, in the middle of the ciaos, Headhunters (H&H) also starts to dissolve and their leader leaves, now it really looks like it will be JUST the italians in the SW, and they will sim peacefully to win the WW as the NW and SE struggle with multi-meta polarization. But then, BYZ comes up and recruits from the dissolving alliances, it united every non-italian (except the french (~L-T~,~V~), they just play alone) (seriously though? What are you guys doing?) and even though they had no pre-game coordination, and just a few players knew each other from other servers, they managed to get themselves together and get on top of the Italian offensive list.

Without further introductions, let's dive into action, the Italians and BYZ (202 vs 60) have been going at it for days, major and minor losses, there was nothing really coordinated on a mass-scale till tonight. Everything prior was 2 vs 1 cata/chiefing, the casual stuff. But the italians wanted to serve a blow to BYZ that will kick them from the race to the Artefacts, with 10 hammers and hundreds of fakes coordinated to land at 00:00:00 and 01:00:00, BYZ had more than 30 villages to defend. (@Italians, that was well coordinated I must admit. Not Easy). What caused this to happen? We believe it was inevitable, and in the prior 24 hours leading to that there were a few big reports.

Prior to leaving comx, Yolo Palskinho decided take out some italians first, this was just one of the victims

The Italians responded with 2-3 chiefing attempts on nearby villages, they succeeded for 2, and the 3rd this happened:

That first hammer to be taken down was quite strange really

We tried to understand the logic, I think it was a mistake, it must have been, there were 250 catas and 5 cheifs killed in following waves, why did he not bring the 25k clubs he has? Maybe they were busy farming. Anyway, BYZ and Italian players kept chiefing each other, fun stuff right...

So the italians went into their italian style operations room, and asked their players who has 3+ chiefs to go destroy BYZ once and for all.
    They geared up 10 hammers, their best really, based on the reports we have saved, and started launching their mass fake/same sec landing offensive. BYZ was quick to mobilize, they allocated just enough defense to kill 2 hammers in a few locations. The major disadvantage BYZ has, beside being outnumbered, outgunned, 4:1, is that they are from different locations, no prior coordination, so responding to the first large scale offensive and doing it properly was quite a challenge. One that they took up on themselves to overcome. The one advantage, is that they build troops, 24/7, really, just send your scouts and see.

Italians being italians went for the most flashy target, showTIME was the one player that got attacked the most in the SW. They faked almost all his villages, tried to chief 3, 2 succeed while the 3rd saw that happen :

wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/70943/

Clearly the deff wall fell after taking out that monster, and even managed to take over the 2nd hammer, but it was worth it. Afterall how easy can you rebuild 50k deff?

Another BYZ member was getting chiefed too, the Italians really did not expect we defend this one, but WhiteBeard got to take down 2 hammers too, this was the more significant one.

To given them credit, the italians chiefed 4 villages, and failed in the above 2, they lost 4 hammers tonight and had 5 return home. Both sides lost a huge chuck of troops but BYZ can rebuild easier since it's deff, however Italians have many more players so more hammers to throw around, so it's fair to say that this is not decisive but arguably the first of many battles to come.
    Why did the italians choose to risk 9 hammers only 9 days before artefacts ? well maybe overconfidence, maybe they are not taking comx seriously and are just practicing for the finals/tournament, maybe they can answer that question...
    Was it worth it to go for such an operation at this stage ? Yes it was somewhat well executed, but was it needed? You be the judge.

200k troops were killed in the last few hours. BUT one thing is clear from tonight, BYZ can take on a fight, and triumph. They are staying to rebuild, and win?. Whoever they clash with, they have no problem going down with them. They have nothing to lose as they know they are the under dogs. They have players with good croppers spread deep into the SW, this can change balance in WW? Their lack of ties with other alliances, gives them a unique position, they can bring peace or war to the SW, collaborate with other quadrants and be the frontline against the italians, or not ? What will happen? Will they retaliate against the Italians? or wait till they play the next card ? Is the South West really decided as previously mentioned? Will BYZ make another surprise ? So far this is where they stand

The best alliances (off)

Alliance Player(s) Ø Points
    1. BYZ 59 4656 274677
    2. TETRA 36 6614 238119

The best alliances (def)

Alliance Player(s) Ø Points
    1. BYZ 59 2744 161869
    2. ALIENS® 55 2395 131701

BYZ know's very well what the italians can bring to the table, do the italians know what BYZ can do ? Tonight should leave them thinking.
    Buckle up, artifacts in a few days now. The SW might not endup as boring as the italians hoped it would be.

• No bias. (If there's bias, get over it, I tried)

This was completely the opposite, 100% bias lmao.
    But i still like the initiative of letting the rest of the server know whats going on within your clans.
    Goodjob ^_^

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Hi luca
    :)

• Nice one! Thanks for sharing and keep up the nice work.

However, @ both teams presenting reports here: in case you missed it, it is allowed to share uncensored reports on the forum without the need to ask the people involved for permission. ;)

• moataz goes in -100 -300 , maybe he is scared :osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• This was completely the opposite, 100% bias lmao.

Well I tried, I only showed the battle reports I do care about, complemented both sides, and mentioned most of the losses that I know of.

Moataz you don’t arrive at the end server, i promise you

And you are ? I shared my name, I could have posted anonymous, anyway again who are you?

Btw, I am fine with going down, will take a few of your guys with me. Try me!

moataz goes in -100 -300 , maybe he is scared :osd:

Just so you know, I joined the server late, and my settlers bounced of 2 150%c and I lost 48 hours waiting for them to come back, send again, come back and so on. Bad luck that's all.

You can also see I have 4 villages in your area, I could've left to the boonies and simmed easy but I didn't want to leave you alone really. So, again, what are you saying?

Maybe this server won’t just be about Disney and ToH.

The Italians are here with 202+ accounts, we understand what that means very well, but the SW and what's mentioned here is completely different from the Disney and ToH situation.

I think what will soon be critical is the cross-border diplomacy.

• I puffi

• And you are ? I shared my name, I could have posted anonymous, anyway again who are you?
    Btw, I am fine with going down, will take a few of your guys with me. Try me!

Do not reveal your nickname is a common fashion in Italy.
    Usually it is practiced by those who are scarce and are afraid to reveal themselves.

In any case, yours is a nice analysis and congratulations for what you are doing!
    This part of Italian players is used to playing in wide numerical superiority so you have nothing to surprise yourself, going beyond the server you will also discover their easy diplomacy with other alliances!

I assure you that they will not finish the server with only five alliances

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• Do not reveal your nickname is a common fashion in Italy.Usually it is practiced by those who are scarce and are afraid to reveal themselves.

In any case, yours is a nice analysis and congratulations for what you are doing!
    This part of Italian players is used to playing in wide numerical superiority so you have nothing to surprise yourself, going beyond the server you will also discover their easy diplomacy with other alliances!

blablablablablabla

• It's getting hot in the South West

blablabla

we chiefed two villages with hammer to yolo palaskinho and showTIME and wall a third hammer to showTIME, we erase the three hammers that attacked us, now we sleep better and it is more simple rebuild troops after a good sleep

tenor.gifWHjBCFR.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by luca73 ().

• Do not reveal your nickname is a common fashion in Italy.Usually it is practiced by those who are scarce and are afraid to reveal themselves.

"Do not reveal your nickname is a common fashion in Italy.Usually it is practiced by those who are scarce and are afraid to reveal themselves.''
    Are you talking about Fonzy?

"In any case, yours is a nice analysis and congratulations for what you are doing!"
    of course. it is sure that they do better then how you can do :thumbup:

"This part of Italian players is used to playing in wide numerical superiority so you have nothing to surprise yourself, going beyond the server you will also discover their easy diplomacy with other alliances!"
    Say who have made pact with 1000+ player prestart for doing World tournamet :/:/

"I assure you that they will not finish the server with only five alliances"

do you want join? we need for a clown :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• we chiefed two village with hammer to yolo palaskinho and showTIME and wall a third hammer to showTIME, we erase the three hammers that attacked us, now we sleep better and it is more simple rebuild troops after a good sleep

Yea sleeping well, without troops. You went after 5-6 players not just the 2 mentioned. Yolo was going on solo pre-delete suicide and well he hit you hard before taking off. You really chiefed the left overs of his hammer. Good Job. I guess. I didn't include the other reports where he took out thousands of your deff, but well, no need.

Overall, I did complement your operations above. I have not been fully making fun of the italians, I know how to respect a thing or two about the enemy and this post is meant to bring some action to the forums (quite lately) and update those who don't know what's going on in the SW.

We know, and we said there has been losses on both sides, you can't possibly deny the cost of those 4-5 hammers you lost just before artis, and we very well understand what needs to be rebuilt and how.

To given them credit, the italians chiefed 4 villages, and failed in the above 2, they lost 4 hammers tonight and had 5 return home. Both sides lost a huge chuck of troops but BYZ can rebuild easier since it's deff, however Italians have many more players so more hammers to throw around, so it's fair to say that this is not decisive but arguably the first of many battles to come.
    Why did the italians choose to risk 9 hammers only 9 days before artefacts ? well maybe overconfidence, maybe they are not taking comx seriously and are just practicing for the finals/tournament, maybe they can answer that question...
    Was it worth it to go for such an operation at this stage ? Yes it was somewhat well executed, but was it needed? You be the judge.

200k troops were killed in the last few hours. BUT one thing is clear from tonight, BYZ can take on a fight, and triumph. They are staying to rebuild, and win?. Whoever they clash with, they have no problem going down with them. They have nothing to lose as they know they are the under dogs. They have players with good croppers spread deep into the SW, this can change balance in WW? Their lack of ties with other alliances, gives them a unique position, they can bring peace or war to the SW, collaborate with other quadrants and be the frontline against the italians, or not ? What will happen? Will they retaliate against the Italians? or wait till they play the next card ? Is the South West really decided as previously mentioned? Will BYZ make another surprise ?

@Italians, I am not on the forums to attack you, I can do that in-game, the purpose here is to raise questions, open a dialogue , challenge said statements, and let different sides express their views and highlight their strategies. The thread is called Story of the SouthWest, not Italians sucks, you really don't need to reply with blablablabla, it's defensive and immature, instead share some reports, raise questions or answer others. I mean look at your replies above, going from calling me scared, sharing an empty threat, or saying blabla. Samurai and Luca were the only ones that actually contributed something here.
    So here's a question again, 200+ accounts, Why ? Were you playing Farmville (linked attached so you can go back there) Are you planning on doing the same thing in finals? Will it stop here and you just play with the 200 accounts you have, or are you also looking for other Meta's to work with?

I like to believe that the next 2 weeks will be decisive on where the SW is heading. My intuition is that other Metas will get into the SW politics to avoid their own downfall later on.

• "Do not reveal your nickname is a common fashion in Italy.Usually it is practiced by those who are scarce and are afraid to reveal themselves.''Are you talking about Fonzy?

Stop rosik Giovy.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..............................................................laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif..............................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif