Rumors from Nordics 6 - Round 1

• Cold facts and rumors from the north. One of many fierce battles is starting between all Nordic countries. Will there be new alliances? New two-faced tactics? You'll decide! Use this thread to share any big or small events, facts or rumors circling around in the lands of Travian. Welcome to the first Nordics server and good luck everyone!

Kolde fakta og rygter fra det høje nord. Et af de mange voldsomme kampe er begyndt mellem alle de Nordiske lande. Vil der opstå nye alliancer? Nye dobbelt-side taktik? Du bestemmer! Brug denne tråd til at dele om store og små begivenheder, fakta, eller rygter om Travian landet. Velkommen til den første Nordise spilverden og held og lykke til jer alle!

Kylmiä faktoja ja huhuja saapuu pohjoisesta. Yksi monista hurjista taisteluista käynnistyy kaikkien Pohjoismaiden välillä. Syntyykö uusia liittoumia? Uusia kaksinaamaisia taktiikoita? Sinä päätät! Osallistu keskusteluun tässä ketjussa, kun haluat jakaa tietoa suuremmista tai pienemmistä Travian mailla kiertävistä huhuista ja tapahtumista. Tervetuloa ensimmäiselle Nordics-palvelimelle ja rutkasti onnea kierrokselle!

Kalde fakta og rykter fra det høye nord. En av mange voldsomme kamper starter mellom de Nordiske land. Vil det dukke opp nye allianser? Ny dobbelt-sidet taktikk? Du bestemmer! Bruk denne tråden til å dele alle små og store hendelser, fakta og rykter som sirkler rundt i Travian-landene. Velkommen til den første Nordiske serveren og lykke til alle sammen!

Kalla fakta och rykten från norr. En av många våldsamma strider har börjat mellan alla nordiska länder. Kommer det att bli nya allianser? Nya lömska taktiker? Du bestämmer! Använd den här tråden för att dela stora eller små händelser, fakta eller rykten som cirkulerar runt Travians länder. Välkommen till den första Nordics-servern och lycka till allihop!

samisu_sig.png

The post was edited 10 times, last by Samisu ().

• Let's start the hostile banter by bringing up the facts on behalf of all the Finnish major league Travian gamers out there.

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

• I'm here representing a group of ~100 finnish accounts that are played by competitive finnish travian players. We came here to destroy everyone and ruin your lives. There are only ~900 registered accounts on the server, but we hope to get some challenge, tho not from swedes so if you are one do not panic.

Be ready to get your villages wiped off the map and please don't be a crybaby about it!

-Your God

• Rumers are that the finnish will be tucked in by the danish that will be wiped clean by the swedish that will get molested by the Norwegians that will prolly lose to the Natars. GG

• The Islandic vikings will enter later in the game, the ones who move to Greenland and then did discover North America first. Vinland aka Nova Scotia. ;)

Hej, alla gamla Travianveteraner!

• The server is only 24 days old and the Finns have already managed to reestablish their defensive spirit of the Winter war. This time the threat came from the west by night but it was fearlessly fought against by heroic Finnish nerds with black teeth dyed by Coke overdose. Rumours tell the atmosphere in a group of Swedish invaders resembles the national shame of losing the ice hockey world championship final in 2011. To be honest, they should feel a lot worse: at least nobody died in the final match.

Preparations for the Continuation war have likely been started. Keep digging foxholes, you can use them as graves for your slaughtered soldiers afterwards!

You know what's worse than useless? Useless and oblivious.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Von Gjylp ().

• And from the look of things, this thread is as dead as the hopes of having a non-finnish alliance winning this server. There simply isn't enough hostile banter to warrant a worthy challenge. Perkele!

• Testostereoni_FI but we would love if you had some rumours from your side, to share.

Or reports. I love to see reports of small and big fights on the server.

And I challenge Danish, Norwegian and Swedish players too! Come on, share stories, rumours and reports with us.

• Is this for real that artefacts are spawning 4am (Finnish time) / 3am (swedish and other lesser country times) on NORDICS server.

Seriously TG what are you guys smoking? I hope whoever got this "great" idea is gonna get a raise or something...

• Is this for real that artefacts are spawning 4am (Finnish time) / 3am (swedish and other lesser country times) on NORDICS server.

Seriously TG what are you guys smoking? I hope whoever got this "great" idea is gonna get a raise or something...

That is only good for competition

• Hi :)

I have contacted HQ about this yesterday, and will get back to you when I learn more (Monday). The time may change to 15:00 server time, as the 3 am is clearly our mistake. We are sorry for the confusion.

• Dear players,

Here are the correct launch times and dates for Artefacts and Construction plans.

Artefacts setup:
    07.02.19 - 15:00 gmt+1

Construction plans setup:
    18.05.19 - 16:00 gmt+1

We are sorry for the mixed information and the inconvenience.

Your Travian: Legends team

samisu_sig.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Samisu ().

• Thanks Samisu.

Btw. It's rumoured that HKfc and VIP lost some big sweeps a few days before aries.

Thanks for making it easier for the rest of us to concur!

• Thanks Samisu.

Btw. It's rumoured that HKfc and VIP lost some big sweeps a few days before aries.

Thanks for making it easier for the rest of us to concur!

Thank god that the rest of the server hasn't made any sweeps, makes our job much easier ;)