The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• i think, he was referring to the use of FF by someone..

or at least, I find this interesting :popcorn:

for the bug, I think it is a big mistake of the TG and that they assume their faults

Yeah but no, they were multiple threads and post before this one showing the issue.

Luca73 and his friends started to write here (in this thread) when the bug on UollasWW appeared, before that noone was here (doing senseless post btw). I don't believe in coincidence, do you ?

• Laughing at the 8k ppl (not only uollas to be clear) whom have lost time and money on these finals?

Kinda sad, don't you think ?

I'm laughing of you, because in your group there are the most hypocritical italian players, bug there was last year too, it is a TG problem, you are very ridicolous to shadow your problem behind a bug

• I'm laughing of you, because in your group there are the most hypocritical italian players, bug there was last year too, it is a TG problem, you are very ridicolous to shadow your problem behind a bug

If you think uollas is worst than you why you don't try to be better than them ? It's because you can't ?

• Sorry everyone if they go outside the theme.. they just hate us for previous lesson of travian we gave them in italian servers, now they follow us everywhere like our ghost...

I hope they will not disturb you again, because every message means a notifications, and you all have to check who wrote and what, and later you read stupid posts.

I say sorry for them, again

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• I'm laughing of you, because in your group there are the most hypocritical italian players, bug there was last year too, it is a TG problem, you are very ridicolous to shadow your problem behind a bug

We didn't take your woman

Why are you so frustrated with uollas? :osd:

• Sorry everyone if they go outside the theme.. they just hate us for previous lesson of travian we gave them in italian servers, now they follow us everywhere like our ghost...

I hope they will not disturb you again, because every message means a notifications, and you all have to check who wrote and what, and later you read stupid posts.

the apology for what?explain me

• the apology for what?

for disturbing hundreds people for theyr hate against us, sending no sense messages in FINALS forum :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

you have a lot of courage to say these things with what you did against your compatriots on the comx

• you have a lot of courage to say these things with what you did against your compatriots on the comx

he played with us in the comx? I don't remember him

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

Uollas is loserrr buuuuu. Infiniti il better than uollas because we are top playerssss!!!! In Italian server we lose against you because we are only 400 players vs 100 uollas. Infiniti is the future of italian travian team legend top players server in the world forever and everrrrr iwdjhdbwbdw 8)

"Adesso ce ripigliamm' tutt' chell che è 'o nuost" scanno111.jpg

zuuug.png

Riccanza.jpg

• i'm confused, wtf is everyone talking about?

also: decision time today!

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg