The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Server can finish first day after restart if nobody raise ww ,TG can declare that natars win,and end of all discussion,the only problem are in fact they that causes the starvation ,they must justify there inability ,and the favourites whas 2 one causes the starvation,one don t want to continue ,i think you really don t understand nothing about this final

Hi there.

What i understand from this finals is that wining is not the most important.

The most important is to see the reports of hammer hiting WW, to see of villages and capitals getting zeroed,villages been conquer and lost,seeing amazing walls been done...

Wining in the end is just a plus.

This solution gives a fair hoportunity to all,heads and players.

Some ppl leave and you have to adjust your plans,and so?That will happen in all the metas so all the metas as to do there work like they did until here.

Do you whant a fair winner? Adjust yourselfes to all that happen and find a way to win...

Dacia did it last year like others did in the past...

• Hi m8.

I think they did that.

Making a rollback and giving a voucher of 50% show they asume there responsability. Other way they would let the server to continue and then for shore you would have natars as a winners giving no justificacion or even giving the oportunity for ppl to reply.

Finish now the server would been unfair for the ones ho whant to continue.

The ones ho dont whant to continue have the chance to delete like everyone has the rigth to choose if they whant to continue playing after this server or if they whant to use there voucher or not.

• The server is a broken and some broken things can not be repaired ,like in a poker party if you play with the cards in your hand you can win and with weak cards,but when you play with the cards on the table you can not make any bluff ,every alliance play to win ,nobody will care at end who loose some village,capitals ,or loose some army,this is only a part of the game ,all hammers ,most of the deffence is make for 1 thing,for WW ,winning is the only thing that count for most of the players

• The server is a broken and some broken things can not be repaired ,like in a poker party if you play with the cards in your hand you can win and with weak cards,but when you play with the cards on the table you can not make any bluff ,every alliance play to win ,nobody will care at end who loose some village,capitals ,or loose some army,this is only a part of the game ,all hammers ,most of the deffence is make for 1 thing,for WW ,winning is the only thing that count for most of the players

Games? No? Hello dear, you do not need to talk a lot :)

• The gold purchased after February 22 will not be reimbursed?

After the incompetence shown by Tg we must also suffer the theft of gold bought after 22 February?

Scammers !!!

• Games? No? Hello dear, you do not need to talk a lot :)

Sorry for my english,i learning a lot of years ago,for me when i say server i mean this final :) About game i said and before i like it,maybe i will play and next final,but this one has no sense

• Sorry for my english,i learning a lot of years ago,for me when i say server i mean this final :) About game i said and before i like it,maybe i will play and next final,but this one has no sense

I recommend Bug Reports, here is the Safiren section,or who plays, hello dear it was a pleasure to meet you :)

• The gold purchased after February 22 will not be reimbursed?

After the incompetence shown by Tg we must also suffer the theft of gold bought after 22 February?

Scammers !!!

Take a screen so you can show the gold you bought after 22 feb if it's not returned to you as it should be. But you will not get +50% on the gold you bought after 22 feb.

• I recommend Bug Reports, here is the Safiren section,or who plays, hello dear it was a pleasure to meet you :)

what a fool i am,soo lucky that i can get some inteligence advice ,i forgot that i whas delete account after roll back,thanks ......

• Take a screen so you can show the gold you bought after 22 feb if it's not returned to you as it should be. But you will not get +50% on the gold you bought after 22 feb.

precisely incompetents and scammers ... Thanks Safiren for the suggestion but they are scammers and do not return anything after 22 February...

So they wrote!

• precisely incompetents and scammers ... Thanks Safiren for the suggestion but they are scammers and do not return anything after 22 February...

So they wrote!

is a logical reasoning, you pay first and half, from 22 would not be right clearly since the roll back starts again

• is a logical reasoning, you pay first and half, from 22 would not be right clearly since the roll back starts again

In fact, they are scammers!

After February 22, my purchase is no longer valid?

Ok, get my money back.

• In fact, they are scammers!

After February 22, my purchase is no longer valid?

Ok, get my money back.

see that a company that returns 50 percent can not find it anywhere, continues to make controversy, write your complaints to those who only owe courtesy ;)

• I like how some people expected a 100% refund, heck 160%... get real.

You knew it wasn't gonna be like that, the 50% return actually exceeded my expectations, knowing how much of a disappointment it can actually be.

• see that a company that returns 50 percent can not find it anywhere, continues to make controversy, write your complaints to those who only owe courtesy ;)

We are in democracy and you can express your thoughts freely.

For me they are incompetents and crooks! :thumbdown:

• I like how some people expected a 100% refund, heck 160%... get real.

You knew it wasn't gonna be like that, the 50% return actually exceeded my expectations, knowing how much of a disappointment it can actually be.

Due to their incompetence and negligence they ruined tournament.

This is not enough to be angry against Tg?

You are happy? Ok well....