The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• congratulations to all who refused the fight or deleted own accounts as a form of protest. shame to the inglorious winners who not let the natars finish lvl 100 wonder and i wish you to play alone all next finales

• escribir para apoyar en el juego

el support dice que "DONDE LEI QUE EL ORO ES TRANSFERIBLE" y no encuentro el link donde decia que se podia llevar a cualquier server de cualquier dominio, alguien lo tiene ?

English - the support says that "WHERE I READ THAT GOLD IS TRANSFERABLE" and I can not find the link where I said it could be taken to any server of any domain, does anyone have it?

Carina Vanessa_ES English only in this thread. No more Spanish. Solemente ingles.

Miembro nº 965 del Comité contra las faltas voluntarias y el lenguaje SMS

Jugador cucu REINO-X ganadores del s6
    Princess en quichicientos speed :oops:

Post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: added English. ().

• congratulations to all who refused the fight or deleted own accounts as a form of protest. shame to the inglorious winners who not let the natars finish lvl 100 wonder and i wish you to play alone all next finales

Nobody said they are proud of it, but do you really expect people to wait at least another 2 months just to prove a non existing point?

Someone would eventually build it to 100, there's no such thing as a natar win. If it weren't fo Union, the remainder of Uollas would, and if not for them someone else would... but definitely not natars.

I got servers I plan to play, so thank god this game was finished as fast as it could be so gold can be transfered.

• I can't understand, why so many players feel offended. Yes, due to changes in the game we all experienced a lot of inconvenience. But it was not done on purpose and TG really tried to solve that bugs. And we all were in the same conditions.

I could understand that you feel yourself upset or disappointed. But offended, when nobody intended to offend you - it's pretty childish. Instead of bracing yourself to look for solution to cope with situation you just gave up, blaming TG in all your failures.

And I congratulate Union, than they could overcome all these hardships and win this server.

• congratulations UOL... ah no

:osd::osd::osd::osd::osd:

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• Pray for this boy, he dreams of us even at night

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals 17/18 - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals 18/19 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace - another server ruined by TG

tx3.travian.com.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS

TT finals 19/20 - Medellin - Wallace

titani - Magic Unicorn - RAINBOW

• Anyone from SPQR can share report from Zmey_gorynych wwk with def?
    I want to add them to my own archive.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Anyone from SPQR can share report from Zmey_gorynych wwk with def?
    I want to add them to my own archive.

"My archive"

• "My archive"

Close my gdrive sharing folder for Olof or not to close, that is the question :/

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Pray for this boy, he dreams of us even at night

Pray for uollas

illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png                 illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png                illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Legend of 2018            The Special of 2017          The Legend of 2017

"Sai, si dice che si diventi una leggenda nel momento in cui si passa a miglior vita. Ma nel mio caso sono una leggenda vivente."

*if you are like this* -----> https://imgflip.com/gif/3dybwx... *you will finish like this* --->Schermata-2020-03-05-alle-20-23-18.png

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Nobody said they are proud of it, but do you really expect people to wait at least another 2 months just to prove a non existing point?

Someone would eventually build it to 100, there's no such thing as a natar win. If it weren't fo Union, the remainder of Uollas would, and if not for them someone else would... but definitely not natars.

I got servers I plan to play, so thank god this game was finished as fast as it could be so gold can be transfered.

Seems you have not read the conference with TG,one of the proposal whas that all ww builder not build ww,and nathars win,Ru team whas the only that disagree that ,Dacia,IM ,Italian meta whas for that,CUP,said same,if nobody build they will not

• Actually I have read it, but...

Statememts and actions are 2 different things, as you have seen with SPQR, which is part of Uollas which said they won't build? Not that it's a bad thing they've continued, just gave an example, no disrespect intended.

There's no such thing as Natar win on TT Finals, because of prizes and as you've seen on top10 ranking people will go to great measures for prizes.

I don't know about you, but someone would evetualy go for the WW even if Union refused to build.