The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• el support dice que "DONDE LEI QUE EL ORO ES TRANSFERIBLE" y no encuentro el link donde decia que se podia llevar a cualquier server de cualquier dominio, alguien lo tiene ?

English - the support says that "WHERE I READ THAT GOLD IS TRANSFERABLE" and I can not find the link where I said it could be taken to any server of any domain, does anyone have it?

Carina Vanessa_ES English only in this thread. No more Spanish. Solemente ingles.

2018 Tournament Finals

there is an email too, with rollback information

• Congratulations to Russia for the victory!!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Pray for uollas

i hope see again server tequila&infiniti vs uollas :D

Demix_ITSimo will you go to tournament?

• If you think that the statement of the meta leaders are only ''words in the wind'' ..... ,and all ww have stoped except ru ww and CUP that build because and other have build like theyr statement ,i don t see where do you see different thing between action and statement....

• the spqr didn't stop

If you think that the statement of the meta leaders are only ''words in the wind'' ..... ,and all ww have stoped except ru ww and CUP that build because and other have build like theyr statement ,i don t see where do you see different thing between action and statement....

uollas is a past legend ,the SPQR didn't stop ;)

• I'm sorry to contradict you but our WW was there,uollas were not there :)

#SPQRnoUollas

you say that the leaders from the conference are layers,and ita ww have 50,60kk deffence ,look at reports who whas ww builder before and after ,and i speak about meta not about alliance ,and 777 continue to build ,she whas one alliance from meta Dacia,that not means that meta Dacia continue to play .....

Post was edited 2 times, last by caramidar ().

• it seems you don't understand that they knew they would lose ^^:thumbsup:

#SPQRnoUollas

ask to russians if we would lose or win or what

ask to russians leaders, not to russians simple players

maybe with 80-90 ww hammers and 60-70kk deff in ww, we didn't know we would lose, or maybe we would lose the same, i don't know.

we decided to stop playing for other reasons

good night to all, and congratulations again to russia

and about the " title " you gave to us.. " legend "

thank you, not everyone has this title when it's alive, usually the title " legend " is used to who is death or to who stopped to do his things

thank you for calling us Legends , because we are still here :osd:

if someone wants to join uollas, just write me, we are living legends as she is saying, there is free place for everyone :osd::osd::osd:

uollas are a finished legend :)

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Hi my friend.

I dont think you recruitment will be very sucesseful.

Hope to see you again next year finals. I really miss your 1troop reinforcements...:)

• dear Ciccio_Shady_IT , we played for you by sending supplies twice a day, then you bye birds of the woods,have you given up and have the courage to speak and enlist on the forum?

My compliments and good enlistment :)

#SPQRnoUOLLAS

• dear Ciccio_Shady_IT , we played for you by sending supplies twice a day, then you bye birds of the woods,have you given up and have the courage to speak and enlist on the forum?

My compliments and good enlistment :)

#SPQRnoUOLLAS

dear Katja. You are just small player. Your leader Paolo aka Orion will play how will say Nic Nic. How i understand Orion believe that he playing for Italy by Uollas tag :)))

Try 777

If you says about Rocknrolla team. I know them very well also they know me. Them leader hates me :)

And there no target for game only support for top acc by troops or ressources. No strong team

• dear Katja. You are just small player. Your leader Paolo aka Orion will play how will say Nic Nic. How i understand Orion believe that he playing for Italy by Uollas tag :)))

If you says about Rocknrolla team. I know them very well also they know me. Them leader hates me :)

And there no target for game only support for top acc by troops or ressources. No strong team

the fact remains that the UOLLAS have been afraid and have gone off like ducklings,we will see the recruitment of the turncoats :)