The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• @Ciccio_Shady_IT

You confuse hate with the fact that if Dacia want to win must beat urss & co.

@Dodger

You say Hungary, but Hungary means 50 accounts, you say 777 which means less then 60 accounts, you say Animals that last finals was around 50 accounts, you say Checkers that are 40 accounts, so what are we are talking about?

@Loffe

Oh you little viking... I know my team very well. I am playing in the same team for about 8 years with some breaks (finals 2014; 2016). I think you can't say the same think.

@Strategic

Yesterday were rumors, today is strategy or desperately?

I think you play on other final then the last one. What pact with italians? What pact with turkey? Animals was around 50 accounts as I said previously. Murfeze attack Dacia, COF attack Dacia. 1000 heroes? :))))) As I said you are completely beside the subject, but I will be here to bring arguments whenever you throw with mud in our team and our allies.

ps: Ask for a report from your little viking and see how many heroes was on Dacia WW when he arrived.

Post was edited 1 time, last by l-g ().

• @Ciccio_Shady_IT

You confuse hate with the fact that if Dacia want to win must beat urss & co.

i was not talking only about dacia, but of a lot of groups who say " bla bla my enemy is russia " and later they never attacked russia if not from 24h with 10 players from another quadrant :D

my dears, travian is another thing, your enemy is russia? go fight them

it would be nice to see Dacia vs Bad/Cerber for example
    and if Dacia vs Bad/Cerber will happen, i think also SPQR will go in the same quadrant, 1vs1vs1

wow <3

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• 2nd day of WW race, 600 heroes is picture I have. Later they even had more heroes, don't have picture other than their last day which was 700. Compared to other ww's like italians, russians and polish with 300 heroes. http://u4066045.fsdata.se/wp-c…loads/2018/03/Cerber8.png

Dacia is definition of zerg in 2017 :D

• 2nd day of WW race, 600 heroes is picture I have. Later they even had more heroes, don't have picture other than their last day which was 700. Compared to other ww's like italians, russians and polish with 300 heroes.

Dacia is definition of zerg in 2017 :D

not for talking bad about dacia, but everyobody knows that dacia won because of too much accounts in the meta and because of the war betwheen italy and russia

• New record for def 93.5 million
    building plans
    capital

not for talking bad about dacia, but everyobody knows that dacia won because of too much accounts in the meta and because of the war betwheen italy and russia

i hope this year italy will do reasonable things. Play for own win no for dacia :) and will see good endgame

• New record for def 93.5 million
    building plans
    capital

i hope this year italy will do reasonable things

italy always do reasonable things, if people think we do crazy things, we can always answer that we are the only meta who had the BALLS to go fight russia in theyr quadrant with the whole meta :P
    so, don't worry about us :D
    we do what we like , trying to win.

• italy always do reasonable things, if people think we do crazy things, we can always answer that we are the only meta who had the BALLS to go fight russia in theyr quadrant with the whole meta :p so, don't worry about us :D
    we do what we like , trying to win.

:whistling: i remember Emerik did announced last year on forum that Italy is part of Dacia
    Topic discuții - Turneu Travian 2017 funny moment

• :whistling: i remember Emerik did announced last year on forum that Italy is part of DaciaTopic discuții - Turneu Travian 2017 funny moment

if emerick sayd italy is part of dacia, i think emerick is totally crazy :)

• 2nd day of WW race, 600 heroes is picture I have

Converter - Battle reports Travian
    531 first day.

ps: Ask for a report from your little viking and see how many heroes was on Dacia WW when he arrived.

I never said anything about your heroes, i just said it's funny that Dacia out of all metas blame russians for having playstile without actions until day 70-80.

I think you can't say the same think.

This was my first final in CerbeR but been apart of Def&dest (Swedes allied with russians) since 2015/2016.

• @Strategic

Official statistics from last final:

SouthWest: Total amount of players 1484
    BAD, CERBER and the other Russian alliances: 727 (816 last count)
    NorthWest: 1696
    WINter&Co: 316 (353)

Dacia, CS, CZ, HUN, 777, CheckerB, Animals: 1115 (1185)

So Dacia 1185 and urss 1169. What zerg?
    531 heroes 1st day... a big difference up to 1000 as you said.

@Ciccio_Shady_IT

No, Dacia won last finals because has numbers, wwk, defense. Dacia fight with Mafia, Winter, Vodka, Borodka, Nuthouse etc. Do you want to switch this year? What is the difference between Dacia and Italians? Dacia fight with animals from oasis?
    And italians are not the 1st meta that goes in the same quad with russians. EU meta was 1st when fun cool won having support from ITA, TP, Dacia, KSN, AVG.

@Dodger

As I said, bad/cerber want a quite quad for farming multies, making big armies, making druids to help "arrows" from other quads etc. That's why you always say: "Play for own win no for dacia and will see good endgame", and this you are saying obsessive, even to the turks. Translating this means, stay away from us to make our game alone in (-|-), maybe will sent some slaves in other quads (in NW for sure) to tangle you, pushing them at in the end will make the parade with our armies from sw and win the server.

Post was edited 1 time, last by l-g ().

• Hello everyone !

i can totally guarantee ,the other turks was not support dacia WW(excluding animals) ,

because of BP(we took 2 building plans and send them dacia and italians) , The others was totally angry to us..

if you suspect someone was support dacia WW.. you have to check italians or your team. i saw my own eyes many turkish player was send def. to russian wow...

in addition yes our main enemy again will be russians but we are not hate them, it's about our playing style...

What is the point to play with strongest side?you don't have to creating new strategy, you don't have to doing something surprise.... just keep live, click to mouse you will be winner side :D

• EU meta was 1st when fun cool won having support from ITA, TP, Dacia, KSN, AVG.

there more support allies had @Rinobit for example Chine AIM(from SE) scandinavic,france,german(NE) and at the end join Portugal team . EU meta crashed russians from 4 quad. But it was server where WW was on GZ. T4.2 @Safiren can confirm

• there more support allies had @Rinobit for example Chine AIM(from SE) scandinavic,france,german(NE) and at the end join Portugal team . EU meta crashed russians from 4 quad. But it was server where WW was on GZ. T4.2 @Safiren can confirm

Yes, there were more, BGTangra another example but NW was urss traditional quad, Enola, Hamsters, DS, Atom...They want to conquer all gray zone. In sw was Solar Coalition and in grey zone in SE was Mighty ru and some alliance with Cyrillic name.

• Counting Winter&co being part of cerber/bad meta (they didn't support southwest WW) is same as counting 600 Italians as part of Dacia meta. They both had their own WW to defend (you know where to find the info).

Of course being pathetic/pretending to be stupid as you are, I can imagine why you would bias yourself. Maybe you should have a talk with Emerik about all the deals he made, like peace agreement with italians and cooperating with italian endgame hammers against russian ww. I wouldn't be even suprised if he managed to get defence from G&V and Vietnam.

• agreement with italians and cooperating with italian endgame hammers against russian ww.

oh. really? and how many top hummers came to your WW from Dacia&Co ?

Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.

• Maybe you should have a talk with Emerik about all the deals he made, like peace agreement with italians and cooperating with italian endgame hammers against russian ww. I wouldn't be even suprised if he managed to get defence from G&V and Vietnam.

maybe if Emerik no gave bp and no did big deal for SPQR. Server had more action :) .Russians was concentrated attention only on PS&Prime and Dacia. All knows that Dacia gave deff to Animals COQ SPQR against RU. And Winter share deff to BAD. And Bad share to Winter on last server :)

• Counting Winter&co being part of cerber/bad meta (they didn't support southwest WW) is same as counting 600 Italians as part of Dacia meta. They both had their own WW to defend (you know where to find the info).
    Of course being pathetic/pretending to be stupid as you are, I can imagine why you would bias yourself. Maybe you should have a talk with Emerik about all the deals he made, like peace agreement with italians and cooperating with italian endgame hammers against russian ww. I wouldn't be even suprised if he managed to get defence from G&V and Vietnam.

Who are you trying to foll, you little bolshevik? You think that you are talking with you slaves? If you are not capable to talk with arguments, go in the tundra.
    mafia, winter, nuthouse, borodka, vodka etc are part of urss team, as bad/cerber are. You have attacks from this alliances last finals? :))) You think that we don't know that you sent def from sw some couple of times in nw? You are retards? Italians never were part of Dacia meta. No defense on our ww, no defense/offense actions together during the server. How many armies came from prime on -100/-100? or from ru allys from NW?
    And if you don't know yet, I will tel you once again, if urss is 2nd and Italy 1st will hit urss.
    90% of wwk from last finals do nothing on our ww, that's why they prefer to sent on other targets, but you are still counting that 1000 heroes from Dacia WW in day 100.

strategic after ru spying Dacia WW in day 101.

Post was edited 3 times, last by l-g ().

• Who are you trying to foll, you little bolshevik? You think are you are talking with you slaves? If you are not capable to talk with arguments, go in the tundra.mafia, winter, nuthouse, borodka, vodka etc are part of urss team, as bad/cerber are. You have attacks from this alliance last finals? :))) You think that we don't know that you sent def from sw some couple of times in nw? You are retards? Italians never were part of Dacia meta. No defense on our ww, no defense/offense actions together during the server. How many armies came from prime on -100/-100? or from ru allys from NW?
    And if you don't know yet, I will tel you once again, if urss is 2nd and Italy 1st will hit urss.

dacia sent deff to tequila against russians locomotives :)