The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• You want to compare with Polish WW or you really don't know?

I saw all hummers from dacia and arabs on our WW and there was mush more better then other who came to ruteam's WW
    and I don't need your comparing, my boy - because its poo, like all your "analytics" in our theme

Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• there more support allies had @Rinobit for example Chine AIM(from SE) scandinavic,france,german(NE) and at the end join Portugal team . EU meta crashed russians from 4 quad. But it was server where WW was on GZ. T4.2 @Safiren can confirm

In that server Russian meta Was in 4 quad too, and it had more players than Eu meta...
    Stop rosik please ;)

• I saw all hummers from dacia and arabs on our WW and there was mush more better then other who came to ruteam's WWand I don't need your comparing, my boy - because its poo, like all your "analytics" in our theme

Ru team should be jealous of Polish WW getting more hammers from Arabs and Dacia. Man, we should talk more about the Polish WW. I wonder where your polish players are next finals, only 30 players from Poland are going to play with you, I guess polish players don't like your cooperation so much reminds me of HZ?

K6SjiKwQiybNGw2g5lQN

Post was edited 7 times, last by Yowie: Fixed quote. ().

• Ru team should be jealous of Polish WW getting more hammers from Arabs and Dacia. Man, we should talk more about the Polish WW. I wonder where your polish players are next finals, only 30 players from Poland are going to play with you, I guess polish players don't like your cooperation so much reminds me of HZ?

I don't care about ruteam feelings. Just stop write fakes man, like 1000 heroes :D

Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.

• We are back online! I will add the post from my archive that I've done when waiting on forum to be back. I will also send the gold vouchers to the top10 banners contest

• wooow , TG changed much image on this forum.

have something new on game?? can TG suprise me tomorow when server start ?? maybe thay will again put snow like last year :D :D

straki Travian_Browserspiel_logo.pngilluicons_9_leader-150x150.png

Post was edited 1 time, last by straki ().

• @Strategic

I don't have any problems. I see desperate bolsheviks to win this finals and make pacts with everyone :)))

Ehmmm did you just describe Dacia last year? :D No offense to Emerik....

But yes, what's your problem now?

Atm we have two largest zergs spawning in the SE and NE. Why don't you troll them?

My original question to you was about baltics and germans... who are coming with Italians in the NE. Where is your moking about it?

And If you got some problems with russians as nation, well, this is not for this forum either....

• italians go in sw.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas