The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Giving away villages is against the rules. Supporting a WW is not against the rules. They are two very different things.

I will refer you to this -

1. Account

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

you ar free to give villages if it fits connection types TG once made as a rule to avoid pushing

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Wasn't this 1.1 rule already proven to be total BS? Even TG themselves doubted it...

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wolkenengel ().

• When your big scout guy, who is one field away from unique trainer, chief it and see's this in rally point :S:S:S

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• good job. congratulations uollas meta :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tek bir başarı vardır. Oda istediğniz şekilde yaşamak.

..........................Hi To Mizu...............................

• When your big scout guy, who is one field away from unique trainer, chief it and see's this in rally point :S:S:S

TS1 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS7 2015 - Heisenberg - [UollasL]
    TS1 2016 - brain.gif - [UollasL]

Finals 2017-18 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]
    TX3 2018 - Balerion [Uollas]

Finals 2018-19 - Valar Morghulis [UollasL]

Finals 2019-20 - STOP ROSIK! [UollasL]

Titani 2020 - Dulcis in fundo [OUTLAWS]

TS1 2020 - UntilTheEnd [UollasL]

• What do we expect if even the leader of dacia has an oasis on his offvilage.

http://prntscr.com/miprw6

That is a way nicer enemy then russia - they know that they do - hahahaa

He is not "the leader of Dacia", is leader just in Dacia™. Stop doing that confusion, Dacia doesn`t have a single leader, every alliance has a leader and there is a chatroom with everyone.

If someone make diplomacy for a meta or talk with someone for meta, this doesn`t mean he is the leader of meta, maybe he has a good english or some abilities.

Dacia K, Dacia M, Dacia NV ...etc has a leader, but emerik is not their leader, is just a leader like them. I`m bored to hear every finals that "the leader of Dacia".

Congratulations for deffence.

TT 2015-2016 Katyusha
    TT 2016-2017 Wind of Change
    TT 2017-2018 Katarina

TT 2018-2019 CHIDURO

Dacia

• really in 2019 nobody from dacia knew that you can put artefacts under scout arte if you conquer them with 1 chief?

good job to uollas meta, as always!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Giving away villages is against the rules. Supporting a WW is not against the rules. They are two very different things.

I will refer you to this -

1. Account

• § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned.

This is a litle bit confuse for me.

Lets see,im a player that dont play whit 2 mutch gold but i have a allie that spend gold.

It is not for the benifit of my acount if he farms 2 or 3 of my villages to have troop to clean the area(since he has the abillity to make more troops and faster then i)?

If he push the adversaries to far of my villages isnt that in my benefit?

is that against the rules you say?

• This is a litle bit confuse for me.

Lets see,im a player that dont play whit 2 mutch gold but i have a allie that spend gold.

It is not for the benifit of my acount if he farms 2 or 3 of my villages to have troop to clean the area(since he has the abillity to make more troops and faster then i)?

If he push the adversaries to far of my villages isnt that in my benefit?

is that against the rules you say?

He is moderator without knowledge about game rules, better if you ask multihunter not people like him.

• Yeah, why not ask Georgi instead?

The MH who plays the servers he moderates, surely he will enlighted us all about rules. :asd:

Probably safe to say I've dealt with a few MH's native to .com and almost none seem to have any logical explanation behind their actions.

• if you order happy meal you get crew account as toy

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~