The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• I haven't come so far, that I would unlock :elephant::tiger1::crocodile:, but I'll give it my best!

are you from Ntpl?

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

• we gave order to extend protection but when it will finish i think it will start a dance betwheen uollas and ntpl

it should be really really funny!

and you all? which war will you have?

IF someone will farm this man, i'll give to him 600 Gold and a holiday in Naples, home of Pizza and Clocks.

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

a5gkly.jpg

CR 7ystem

• IF someone will farm this man, i'll give to him 600 Gold and a holiday in Naples, home of Pizza and Clocks.

<3 love you kitty

• for 2000 golds i farm by myself and go play in another account :|

• what? i dont believe this... it is not allowed... all those who share passwords.. should get banned forever from travian :)

Its true, Safiren is right.I tried to join few alliances but all of them was asking for pw.

• Its true, Safiren is right.I tried to join few alliances but all of them was asking for pw.

It's embarrassing for the leaders that denied you. Did they even check your time zone? Due to your flags you will be awake when most europeans sleep. You should be a highly coveted member, especially if you are willing to act as sitter.

• Its true, Safiren is right.I tried to join few alliances but all of them was asking for pw.

Write to the Gypsies , ask to him the invite. Tell him: " I'm Alex stella's friend "

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

a5gkly.jpg

CR 7ystem

I am shocked how somebody can ask you for password to take you in ally.... I never had that bad experience... sometimes leaders just ask what you play ( deff/ off) ; your experience ( veteran, how many years you play ) and if you are active or not... FOR ASKING PASSWORD MUST BE BANNED , JUST SEND THAT MASSAGE TO MH IN GAME.

• And another matter: What do you think about to share passwords so leaders can use your def by proxy when you're not awake on nights? I'm told it's more and more common, "every meta does". Do you?

i think mostly they do that.

we will give you password after the finish settlement safiren

THE ANİMALS TOURNAMENT SERVER

Emekli bir noob..

Abigor - AT KAFASI - AT ın İntikamı - Apocalypse Now

There are plenty of good alliances that do not do things like that.

I always think that I can trust new players and they are welcome to alliance till they prove otherwise.

• It's embarrassing for the leaders that denied you. Did they even check your time zone? Due to your flags you will be awake when most europeans sleep. You should be a highly coveted member, especially if you are willing to act as sitter.

Well, thats the "rules" if you want to join.
    I play at night and duals play at day we are almost 24/7 online.

I am shocked how somebody can ask you for password to take you in ally.... I never had that bad experience... sometimes leaders just ask what you play ( deff/ off) ; your experience ( veteran, how many years you play ) and if you are active or not... FOR ASKING PASSWORD MUST BE BANNED , JUST SEND THAT MASSAGE TO MH IN GAME.

The problem is they ask you for skype and when you give them your skype they write it there that they need your pw, they know thats against the rules so they wont to send messages like that in game because they can get reported.

There are plenty of good alliances that do not do things like that.

I always think that I can trust new players and they are welcome to alliance till they prove otherwise.

I was asking few alliancces if i can join them, few rejected me bcs i wont give pw and rest of it didn't even answer lol.

Btw, great start for me:

http://prntscr.com/lkn3qa

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• OUCH!