The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• after 20 days, Poles are already on vacation mode? Really guys? :asd:

Simple tactics, when you play for real then you fight day and night 1 day, 2 days, a week, 2 weeks, 1 month. Max 2/3 hours of sleep you play non stop 24/7 utill you hate yourself more than any of your teammates or enemy. You cant recall if you send that deff. Was that a dream? Hallucinations? Then you need vacations 1/2 days of non stop 8 hours of sleep. I may or may not take this game a little too serious and i may need some help.

But those you talk about just went on vacation mode just to drink all night :/ :S:S

• Simple tactics, when you play for real then you fight day and night 1 day, 2 days, a week, 2 weeks, 1 month. Max 2/3 hours of sleep you play non stop 24/7 utill you hate yourself more than any of your teammates or enemy. You cant recall if you send that deff. Was that a dream? Hallucinations? Then you need vacations 1/2 days of non stop 8 hours of sleep. I may or may not take this game a little too serious and i may need some help.

But those you talk about just went on vacation mode just to drink all night :/ :S:S

honest..

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas

Uollas Meta.

- SAFIREN CORNER -

FINALS DISCUSSION THREAD

THE CORNER : FINALS
    Follow it for having every kind of information about Finals 2018/2019, and not only 8)

• Simple tactics, when you play for real then you fight day and night 1 day, 2 days, a week, 2 weeks, 1 month. Max 2/3 hours of sleep you play non stop 24/7 utill you hate yourself more than any of your teammates or enemy. You cant recall if you send that deff. Was that a dream? Hallucinations? Then you need vacations 1/2 days of non stop 8 hours of sleep. I may or may not take this game a little too serious and i may need some help.

Multiaccounts don't need to Drink Wednesday night ?( (After 1d of "battle" )

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

CR 7ystem

• Dodger has started cry!

why he dislike all italians posts? laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

when someone talks about multi accounts, he becomes Crazy.. and not just him.

They have no time to sleep, but to create 3-4 accounts, they have It :osd: sad story

CR 7ystem

• no discussions about bans :p

They have no time to sleep, but to create 3-4 accounts, they have It sad story

Maby this is why he gave you a dislike, so did i. Dont accuse anyone here for anything.

• Maby this is why he gave you a dislike, so did i. Dont accuse anyone here for anything.

we know dodger...and how he play! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

he use multiaccounts but he cry if someone use too (like a little kid)

also don't give importance to italians....we flame each others h24 in our section laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

They have no time to sleep, but to create 3-4 accounts, they have It :osd: sad story

npl are pro in my opinion...

the real noob in this server is dodger! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

Rino Il Pinguino!

The post was edited 8 times, last by Alge ().

• Maby this is why he gave you a dislike, so did i. Dont accuse anyone here for anything.

You're banned? I haven't mentioned any ban :/ you show to me the rules, but i'm not the man who Is not respecting them.

Curious. :)

CR 7ystem

• You're banned? I haven't mentioned any ban you show to me the rules, but i'm not the man who Is not respecting them.

Curious.

Alright lets just assume i'm banned. So? Not the place to discuss that, we are here making jokes, showing off attacks, defences ect not acusing each other of using multiacc. So please stop polluting this thread.

• Alright lets just assume i'm banned. So? Not the place to discuss that, we are here making jokes, showing off attacks, defences ect not acusing each other of using multiacc. So please stop polluting this thread.

How is life in travian?

• How is life in travian?

How is life?

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals - The Gypsies - Wallace - in progress

4x2fuiz.jpg

• Alright lets just assume i'm banned. So? Not the place to discuss that, we are here making jokes, showing off attacks, defences ect not acusing each other of using multiacc. So please stop polluting this thread.

ok man...

so don't reply to these kind of posts!

in my opinion is better if you go play in game instead of spamming in forum!

That's a forum, i wrote about game. Your post is more boring than my "inappropriate" post can Be.

Anyway, i'm Sorry to have hurt your sensibility.. my bad

How is life in travian?

Last saturday i tried to conquer a Girl with 3 chief. I failed. Stupid Travian life

CR 7ystem

• n00b, you should have asked for a wingman and a big party. Of course it didn't work out !

I have a feeling this conversation could get very sad

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals - The Gypsies - Wallace - in progress

4x2fuiz.jpg

• after 20 days, Poles are already on vacation mode? Really guys? :asd:

Hey hey ! not only nPL are Poles here :P (CUP) Poles from +/- send greetings ^^^^
    Can't believe how fast these Christmas time came :D

Now we will play on my rules..
    It's not winning that matters, but winning in style :thumbup:
    Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright.. You know, just to know how that other half lives :rolleyes: