The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• +/+ vs -/+

tumblr_mngzownvSc1qhrkxko1_400.gif

laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

• I remember the 2013-2014 finals and I know you are Funcool. :)
    But that doesn't answer my question, does it?

Yes, I remember the great collaboration with dacia, for this reason I say that the dacia are one of the strongest groups of final...

But if a dacia conquers my village, or they attack me, I don't write in forums that their food is bad...

This is a game, I often play against my friends ;)

• Usually I call you "broscari", but I didn't find an English word for this.

you can do a post without insults or shit?

however in italy we call you in a way that has an english translation and it is better that I do not say here.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• This is a game, I often play against my friends ;)

"Often" and "play" said by Rino it's hilarious:rolleyes::whistling:

I always curious... How to play travian when you spend 24/7 in forum writing how strong your team is and how week enemy is...

Travian Is an hobby, the real war Is here.

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

- Ultimo meravigliante Uollas ad aver vinto un server -

CR 7ystem

• Yes, I remember the great collaboration with dacia, for this reason I say that the dacia are one of the strongest groups of final...

But if a dacia conquers my village, or they attack me, I don't write in forums that their food is bad...

This is a game, I often play against my friends ;)

We like italian food and we have italian friends.

It's not about the conquered villages or about food. It's about the propaganda boys and their poor choice of words.

But you already know that, don't you?

And you're still not answering my question about the crop tool.

• Due to a cooperation that lasted since 2013 until present day, we have not prepared well enough our NE border, as we consider it a friendly zone.

My bad, I see 'Brutus story' has been revived on this server and made it more interesting, very well.

We have been back stabbed and there was no warning. Ok, it's just a game, these things happen, but you boys could have given us a fair warning and we will gladly settle next to you and give you the fight you were looking for...

Darn it, I would have started in NE gladly !

But to make daily propaganda about this on com forum is BS. It's constant mockery from you and nothing else + it causes long term frustration.

I am disgusted by all the spam and the mockery that you brought to this forsaken forum.

I remember the old days of the forum, when I was curious every day to read something interesting, to make new friends, to learn new things about the game. Not anymore, now all I see is italian spam every day.
    Yes, we are tense, we are attacked every day from all sides, we are like injured and harassed beasts. And I take it very personal !

But we know how to pay back a debt. On this server and also in the future.

Teutonic Steel, Tournament 13-14-15-16-17-18 :hero3:
    Archangels, Dacia, 2011 (com5) - Archangels, WoD, 2010 (com1), Timb3r, ReF/CWL, 2009 (com6) - Arwen in 2008 (com5), Emerik in 2007 (com5), 2006 (com1), 2005 (com1)

• hi my friend, first of all nPL started to settle in NE, so we had to clean the zone.

did you think we could stay watching nPL stealing our croppers?

they settled close to us, we cleaned them and theyr bunker close to NE and so on

about the rest i agree, but i think every finals is a new round, past is past, present is present, future is future.

tell us what we had to do with Dacia in NE on our croppers , to say " ok, don't worry, there is a collaboration since 2013 "?

i think you can understand this better than me, and about forum, sorry if we let you understand we are doing propaganda against dacia, we are just posting our reports for show to people , first of all to our people. forum is Shit, people can understand bad

it's easy ---> nPL settled in NE? we saw it like " we settle in NE and we fight uollas " ---> we answered.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Now we will play on my rules..
    It's not winning that matters, but winning in style :thumbup:
    Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright.. You know, just to know how that other half lives :rolleyes:

• Less than 24hours = few hours away ?(

12hours sleeping and there we gooo.. drinking :D

Now we will play on my rules..
    It's not winning that matters, but winning in style :thumbup:
    Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright.. You know, just to know how that other half lives :rolleyes:

• Due to a cooperation that lasted since 2013 until present day, we have not prepared well enough our NE border, as we consider it a friendly zone.

My bad, I see 'Brutus story' has been revived on this server and made it more interesting, very well.

We have been back stabbed and there was no warning. Ok, it's just a game, these things happen, but you boys could have given us a fair warning and we will gladly settle next to you and give you the fight you were looking for...

Darn it, I would have started in NE gladly !

Lol like 1600+ dacia meta (before turks left) was nog big enough, you also expected to collaborate with italians 1400+ meta? Seems previous finals was too hard or something?