The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• At least not spending cash for fireworks :D
    Pew pew.. 40$ ....
    Imagine drinking for 40$ :D

Now we will play on my rules..
    It's not winning that matters, but winning in style :thumbup:
    Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright.. You know, just to know how that other half lives :rolleyes:

• At least not spending cash for fireworks :D
    Pew pew.. 40$ ....
    Imagine drinking for 40$ :D

I can, I have and I deeply regret it.

Lol like 1600+ dacia meta (before turks left) was nog big enough, you also expected to collaborate with italians 1400+ meta? Seems previous finals was too hard or something?

Well, he did speak of some winning through diplomacy, which might be what you're talking about now. :/

• There were few scenarios which we considered, but as "new Meta".. Well but if we had 1600 accounts instead 850~ or less.. woah.. There wouldn't be anything to consider :P

Now we will play on my rules..
    It's not winning that matters, but winning in style :thumbup:
    Sometimes I like to hang out with people who aren't that bright.. You know, just to know how that other half lives :rolleyes:

• travian is a game of war and the sides Can change, maybe in these years you played "Easy" rounds and they have made you "weaker" or not user if some soft attacks make you soooo nervous. It's not about Italian spam.. people are not stupid, they know how to recognize the bullshit.

actually we're playing pretty well, that's can't Be discussed, but you're a Little bit right: the server has a long duration and who celebrate to early, often don't win. We should also improve ourselves in this case, less "propaganda" and even more more more facts. :saint:

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

- Ultimo meravigliante Uollas ad aver vinto un server -

CR 7ystem

• Idk why complain about 'spam'. We are trying to make the forum alive again which is important for the game itself. I wish other meta's would be active and 'spam' aswell on this forum with some healthy banter! Or you think it's better if this forum is dead aswell with 1 post every week or so?

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020-2021 Finals: Gata & Gato - Flakes (Uollas meta) (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• Russian can't spam because they are only two players who manage +1500 accounts. Dodger and my friend Strategic with his wife Loffe

CR 7ystem

• Russian can't spam because they are only two players who manage +1500 accounts. Dodger and my friend Strategic with his wife Loffe

Who would want to marry that anime lover, or that chipmunk? ::|

• Hi, is true that we always cooperated, but in my philosophy each round is separated from the other one, the respect i have for you still remains, is nothing personal from our side.

You are not backstabbed, this may be is what you want to tell your players, i told you on skype that NE will attack and clean all borders. Ofcourse from attacking the guys in our area then was extended even in NW, but this are just the consequences.

• Who would want to marry that anime lover, or that chipmunk? ::|

Jealous? Do you need someone who rape you?

CR 7ystem

• Welcome to the family

rxwXcRL.jpg

Why i should be the smallest? Trafalgar is a gnome.

Maybe @Wolkenengel likes this

2q1zkw.jpg

CR 7ystem

• Well you posted the bloody image... you had me in check-mate there so I just went with it.

• Idk why complain about 'spam'. We are trying to make the forum alive again which is important for the game itself. I wish other meta's would be active and 'spam' aswell on this forum with some healthy banter! Or you think it's better if this forum is dead aswell with 1 post every week or so?

It's called looking for scapegoat. When things are not going well, then some people starts blame others for their insufficiencies, rather than look at themselves and analyze where have they made mistakes. There is no coincidence that these unreasonable complaints started to pop up, once Turkish meta took -100/100 WW. ;)

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'