The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• if you believe all the bulls... everyone is writing under fake names then you my friend are the victim of the lowest propaganda ever ( the mighty turkish propaganda is even more lame then yours).

Till now you where playing against semiactive players , chiefing villages most of them initial villages or with crop fields at 6-8 so again cheap propaganda.

Regarding the building plans don't worry about them, we will have enought, as for the wonder well... let the kids play a little then the big boys will show them how things are moving :)

Augurii di Buon anno a tutti!

Ciao

Since you never post on the forum, this just show how it hurts your feeling that you have to come here and act like the boss (you ain't btw :D)

Dacia such a joke this server, speak tough but you need to act tough as well 8|

• are you tense for artifacts?

You are :osd1:

if you believe all the bulls... everyone is writing under fake names then you my friend are the victim of the lowest propaganda ever ( the mighty turkish propaganda is even more lame then yours).

Till now you where playing against semiactive players , chiefing villages most of them initial villages or with crop fields at 6-8 so again cheap propaganda.

Regarding the building plans don't worry about them, we will have enought, as for the wonder well... let the kids play a little then the big boys will show them how things are moving :)

Augurii di Buon anno a tutti!

Ciao

How can you, as an admin from the winning meta from the final round, let "semi active players" set in such important areas as unique artifact zone, borders, and maybe later bp ?

Dacians are more organized than this, everyone knows that. Sounds [Removed] to say that italians played against your nephew account which is logged once a week. :mmm:

Are you practicing "arrampicata sugli specchi" to justify what happened so far ?:mirror:

An Nou fericit to you too.

R1RrSqv.jpg

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• can you demonstrate this? i doubt it

Should i creat 2 fake accounts and post some beautyull logs here ? Does this helps ?

Since you never post on the forum, this just show how it hurts your feeling that you have to come here and act like the boss (you ain't btw )

When the discussion is about the game and how to improve it i will share my ideas but it's not the case here. What i can see on this thread is a chat between Italian players. Try using some other programs to chat. Spare us from all the [Removed] you are capable of writing here.

How can you, as an admin from the winning meta from the final round, let "semi active players" set in such important areas as unique artifact zone, borders, and maybe later bp ?

Dacia is a part of a META coalition so when the turkish left the coalition we had to fill the empty spots/areas, beeing to many it's not quite easy so we have to improvise. Is not as we planned to go like this , we are trying to find solutions :)

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie: Removed swear ().

• When the discussion is about the game and how to improve it i will share my ideas but it's not the case here. What i can see on this thread is a chat between Italian players. Try using some other programs to chat. Spare us from all the [Removed] you are capable of writing here.

you can call all your friends here, read every day only italians or dodger, is so boring :osd:

Dacia is a part of a META coalition so when the turkish left the coalition we had to fill the empty spots/areas, beeing to many it's not quite easy so we have to improvise. Is not as we planned to go like this , we are trying to find solutions :)

so they are semiactive or you should to fill empty areas, i can not understand :yy:

Ciao bello, e stop rosik perchè hai beccato bari peggio di voi, a dirla tutta vi sta solo bene :D

Post was edited 2 times, last by Yowie: Fixed quote ().

• So they are semiactive or you should to fill empty areas, i can not understand :yy:

They maybe expected the Italians and Turks to be active while they would sit back and watch...

• if you believe all the bulls... everyone is writing under fake names then you my friend are the victim of the lowest propaganda ever ( the mighty turkish propaganda is even more lame then yours).

if you saw italians public report only where they has won on battle.

where got fail no share it

#propaganda

• Till now you where playing against semiactive players , chiefing villages most of them initial villages or with crop fields at 6-8 so again cheap propaganda.

Ciao

First you call turk-alliance "terrorist" and than you say that your other allied are farms or inactive.

People like you should play alone ;)

Ciao muccusiell

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

- Ultimo meravigliante Uollas ad aver vinto un server -

CR 7ystem

• First you call turk-alliance "terrorist" and than you say that your other allied are farms or inactive.

People like you should play alone ;)

Ciao muccusiell

Thanks Bro :) (ADAMSIN SEN)

bvRdEm.png 5Nz1n5.gif

Medeni olmayan insanlar, medeni olanların ayakları altında kalmaya mahkumdurlar.

TRX - Maranga28

TT Turnuva Maranga28 - Zürafa Kafası

• Since you never post on the forum, this just show how it hurts your feeling that you have to come here and act like the boss (you ain't btw :D)

Dacia such a joke this server, speak tough but you need to act tough as well 8|

Dacia is a joke? You are a wise man and a fine diplomat.

• Seems previous server Winter/Mafia couldn't stop Dacia from winning, ironically it seems Turks will stop Dacia from winning this server. Funny enough Turks are being attacked by russians when Dacia is hiding in their far away land as usual, so it seems even turks without full power can make Dacia lose :P

• Seems previous server Winter/Mafia couldn't stop Dacia from winning, ironically it seems Turks will stop Dacia from winning this server.

:S i think more damage make Italian Wallace and Uollas L

turks demolished on -45\37

are you remember one off operation from turks? there a lot deff players only. it's loser game

and they cann't keep own ww -100\100 only if they no go to ban :D