The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Russian where , are , will be , ALLWAYS favourites on the tournament (Numbers , quality, mentality, support)

Loser mentality. (Your, not of russians :osd:)

I see you stressed lol

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

- Ultimo meravigliante Uollas ad aver vinto un server -

CR 7ystem

• We ain't ready for russian + dacia meta :osd:

our dream is us vs dacia vs russians in the same quadrant

and this will happen!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Animals will never be like Dacia. We won't lie to anyone for a game. Honor is more valuable than the game. I hope you understand that in time.

Dacia lost their honour years ago, they use only new teams to be their meatshield on the frontline. Only this time they even went a step further by luring in a turkish meta with lies to be their frontline against russians, fortunately turks aren't as easy to trick like Npl.

• Dacia lost their honour years ago, they use only new teams to be their meatshield on the frontline. Only this time they even went a step further by luring in a turkish meta with lies to be their frontline against russians, fortunately turks aren't as easy to trick like Npl.

you forgot that Dacia wanted italians use for them target as friendly team :)

• It's your decision to believe it or not

I get shown 403 Bad Gateway.

I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with believing in something.

• It's your decision to believe it or not

are you ok?

:osd:

• Dacia lost their honour years ago, they use only new teams to be their meatshield on the frontline. Only this time they even went a step further by luring in a turkish meta with lies to be their frontline against russians, fortunately turks aren't as easy to trick like Npl.

It is interesting topic for dacia. Why they don't go anywhere near Russians or Italians? They are only talker . If they try to play the game as much as they talked, they can be the best :D

• It is interesting topic for dacia. Why they don't go anywhere near Russians or Italians? They are only talker . If they try to play the game as much as they talked, they can be the best :D

I like this philosophy, good luck :)

• And now in English?

the translator suggested this: "you're afraid of us but we're not afraid of you"

now I don't know exactly what it means in this context but it's okay...

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• I am not speak engllissh

ру1 KOLY13 2010г. Cr.Crazy(Cradle) // ру8 Sanych 2012г. Зубры(Лоси)
    ру9 Фло_мастер 2013г. Секта (Секта) // ру8 Мир Иллюзий 2013г.(Кресты)(удален)
    ру5 Ну_Погоди!!! 2014г. DMI.Dr™(DMI) //ру7 Panther 2014г. SSD(SSD)
    а так же RuXы " YoYo, ВыЛыСыПыдыСт, Бамболейло "
    ЧМ 2016/17 _YoYo_, Отборка 2017 _ФартуМастиАУЕ_,ЧМ 2017/18 team IceScream ,ЧМ 2018/19 team NotBad

• me and my friend Strategic did this file together because we were talking about Italy-Russia war in SW last year

https://docs.google.com/spread…RorTbgNJKOupGQ/edit#gid=0

i wanted to share with you all this numbers, i don't know if it's interesting but i just want to remember this great war in same quadrant betwheen italy and russia.

betwheen italy and russia there is a lot of respect, respect betwheen leaders and betwheen players, me personally i talk with some BAD/CERBER leader almost everyday , for sharing opinions and so on

i just want to say that this war was one of the greatest war in travian hystory, two metas attacking each other in the same quadrant, organization, off operations, deff operations, shortwar, long distance war, stealing building plans, stealing artefacts, players in delete, zones demolished from each other.

i don't know if this will repeat in the future but it was very impressive, italians and russians learned too much , a lot of difference style of play, strategies, decisions and so on and this helped italians and russians too much for a lot of situations.

#Respect.

- We don't want to say that italy and russia are strong and the others no.

- We don't want to create discussions about last year.

- We don't want stupid people answer on this post with stupid things ( somebody understood. )

• you're lucky, at least we know why the boys send you supplies ,me included;)