Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• They didn't even try to get treasury lvl 1 at the 38th second so you guys couldn't steal artefact. So many mistakes, why even risk defending with small trainers, I knew vietnam wasn't good in qualifications, but for them to make such mistakes in finals. So they sold/lost small boots and now small trainers, I better hope they repair their reputation this server. I feel bad for polish that gave trainers to vietnam.

• was not there already ,seems they was planing to move it between attacks but the guys was ready for that trick

and you tryied to conquer without cata? :osd:

if the treasury was there, you would lose every hammer without taking arte :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• They didn't even try to get treasury lvl 1 at the 38th second so you guys couldn't steal artefact. So many mistakes, why even risk defending with small trainers, I knew vietnam wasn't good in qualifications, but for them to make such mistakes in finals. So they sold/lost small boots and now small trainers, I better hope they repair their reputation this server. I feel bad for polish that gave trainers to vietnam.

there was already catapults attack to destroy treasury but i didn't add it because i didn't got the main link it's screen shot http://prntscr.com/m4qe21 :D

Please accept my condolences. Vietnam is part of a CUP that does not receive deff from RUnion?

You still have something to improve.

• And people should know telepathically when CUP-VNF have attacks?

We see basically only CUP-VNF gained def points, which Implies you didn't even ask your own damn team to support you with def, let alone allies.

So please, don't blame allies for your incompetence.

• Yup, sleeping is a sin in finals :rolleyes:

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• there was already catapults attack to destroy treasury but i didn't add it because i didn't got the main link it's screen shot http://prntscr.com/m4qe21 :D

hi guy.

can you show reports with small boots? on rumors says you bought artefact

strategic-mudlo_197468336_orig_.jpg

Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.

• who says that ?

Did I buy it and lose these armies?

The slight titan boots X

This artefact increases the speed of your troops by ‭‭2‬×‬ of its initial value.

Owner TELEX8
    Village == 6 ==
    Alliance Immortals Dangerous
    Area of effect Village
    Bonus ‭‭2‬×‬
    Required level Treasury level 10
    Time of conquer 09.01.19, 00:28
    Time of activation active
    Former owner
    Natars [?] 04.01.19, 13:00
    Newbie 03 04.01.19, 14:46
    Cute Girl Cute Girl.. A 04.01.19, 20:45

your team take arte by hero without fight..

• The slight titan boots X

This artefact increases the speed of your troops by ‭‭2‬×‬ of its initial value.

Owner TELEX8
    Village == 6 ==
    Alliance Immortals Dangerous
    Area of effect Village
    Bonus ‭‭2‬×‬
    Required level Treasury level 10
    Time of conquer 09.01.19, 00:28
    Time of activation active
    Former owner
    Natars [?] 04.01.19, 13:00
    Newbie 03 04.01.19, 14:46
    Cute Girl Cute Girl.. A 04.01.19, 20:45

your team take arte by hero without fight..

the X2 we didn't buy it , it's stupied from the oponent telex8 send fake attack with 1 catapults and chosed target tresuary and the reports show that there is not tresuary in the village so they scout and send hero with horses to take we also didnt belive that happen ( we don't have to explain to any one but saying that we buy we didn't )