The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • " this is the greatest off operation ever organized on travian hystory "

At this moment I smiled. Undoubtedly, good idea is for raising the tone and gaming of the players. In terms of showiness. in terms of efficiency, there are a lot of questions. For players with gold, rebuilding the field, with the volume of CWR, which is now a maximum of a couple of days. For players playing without gold, the situation is undoubtedly more complicated, but not critical. It is also not clear with the calculation of the cut off / def 200k / 800k. Personally, I saw 10 workers who were merged into zero (which is clearly not 200k), well, that is. Italians are pleasing. Well done. Decoupling soon)

Если проигравший улыбается,победитель теряет вкус победы

• thank you, we have different visions, in our opinion you have to count the psychological damages, and the fact that this is only the first off operation

players with golds will re-build soon yes, but they will lose day and are 80+ accounts, players without golds.. ehm.. good luck

you have also to count the fact that a lot of people lost cropfields + capital deff, others are tech accounts, maybe they will never be re-builded

but, thank you, we appreciate :)

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

• thank you, we have different visions, in our opinion you have to count the psychological damages, and the fact that this is only the first off operation

players with golds will re-build soon yes, but they will lose day and are 80+ accounts, players without golds.. ehm.. good luck

you have also to count the fact that a lot of people lost cropfields + capital deff, others are tech accounts, maybe they will never be re-builded

you can say what you want but the action was exemplary, congratulations Ciccio :)

" Kaj buš ti, bum i ja." Zagreb (HRVATSKA)

išššš

birikina+style.jpg

• I think Dodger doesn't like a lot of things.... including himself occasionally. :/

the game is not closed ;)

• the game is not closed ;)

berlusconi.gif

At my signal, unleash hell! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

My last Top 5 rounds:

s6 IMPAVIDO --> got a quad with only my account LOL

s1 IMPAVIDO --> 1 vs 45 infiniti ---> 6 cap zeroed, 2 in the same night!

3x Furbi3lvl --> Warning mass-delete before day 25

Finals The Gypsies --> Server ruined by TG --> Catched a beautiful PL

Trx3 MobyDicks --> 8 villages conquered in less than 22 hours! all zone zeroed! lost 2 armies!

• forgot another standart version:

Damaged un-active players. Again.

Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.

• Thr inactive player excuse is rather lame tbh.

Yes, they didn't go for larger and expecred targets, but it's the scale on which they've done it that made it worth it.

And with 90% hammers still untouched, I'd say it's still something to watch out for.