The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Few reports I've tracked down. There's a few more without significant losses so cba to post all, but these seem mention worthy.

Бюргер [HYPE!] vs. Ginger [nPL]

STORM [BAD] vs. قاطع الرؤوس [Shield]

ромашка [Im-PR-C] vs. Archaniol [CUP-Ac]

• Hi all,

If you suspect a player is cheating, you should write in-game to Multihunter, not here on the forum.

Regards

Huma

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• I dont have answer from MH few last days. E-mail admin@travian.com same (my message was blocked like spam?).

So if I know about violation of rules where i can report?

Ameno i know you can saw deleted post on forum, please checked it and answer for question about fair play and yours phrase "all players was checked many times for round". Here we saw post with scripts which modified standart game page. Basic math and we already find cheater who used script and dont have ban.

#wewanfairplay

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Or another variant special for you Ridder - i dont have account on TT but saw cheater on forum. Where can I report about that?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Or another variant special for you Ridder - i dont have account on TT but saw cheater on forum. Where can I report about that?

it's a nice point but you already answered your question on your previous post :D just send an email but it wont work that's a different topic :D

• I dont have answer from MH few last days. E-mail admin@travian.com same (my message was blocked like spam?).

So if I know about violation of rules where i can report?

Ameno i know you can saw deleted post on forum, please checked it and answer for question about fair play and yours phrase "all players was checked many times for round". Here we saw post with scripts which modified standart game page. Basic math and we already find cheater who used script and dont have ban.

#wewanfairplay

If you want a fairplay as you say you can admit who players from BAD Cerber Hype Winter etc have multi accounts and farm them all the time

You Russians cheat more than anyone else on that server...

Are we ok now?

And as you say that you dont play on the server i can tell that i dont play either and i log in on someone's else acc just to see how the server is going

• If you want a fairplay as you say you can admit who players from BAD Cerber Hype Winter etc have multi accounts and farm them all the time

You Russians cheat more than anyone else on that server...

Are we ok now?

Unfortunately you don't understand the game. Travian is a multiplayer strategy game. In order to win you must raise the wonder at lvl 100. Can you do it alone ? No! This means you need a team.
    Playing for the benefit of the team doesn't mean they are cheaters. I ask you a question : If i have a colleague who wants to help me with some resources , he can send them to me by marketplace or the easy way is to allow me to collect them with troops. In this case , who is the cheater ? ME for accepting them or HIM for offering them ?

Anyway, you should stop using scripts / addon's before you call somebody else a cheater.

Good luck!

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 HITMAN
    Power is nothing without control !

• If you think that is possible to farm so many millions of ress ok i have no problem.

There are so many other cheaters on the server to ban rather than players using that script.

Travian knows about that script and i think they allow it somehow

• Unfortunately you don't understand the game. Travian is a multiplayer strategy game. In order to win you must raise the wonder at lvl 100. Can you do it alone ? No! This means you need a team.
    Playing for the benefit of the team doesn't mean they are cheaters. I ask you a question : If i have a colleague who wants to help me with some resources , he can send them to me by marketplace or the easy way is to allow me to collect them with troops. In this case , who is the cheater ? ME for accepting them or HIM for offering them ?

Anyway, you should stop using scripts / addon's before you call somebody else a cheater.

Good luck!

The easy way is to send it with marketplace isn't it ? not raiding

• this is uolla baby, stop crying and learn to play without tech accounts

https://www.gettertools.com/fi…9/Player/32897-Skanderbeg

Like this guy?

• http://prntscr.com/mb8y14

when dogma gave us small trainer somebody sayd " gne gne, dogma and FC in uollas meta gne gne "

now? it's fear or russia meta has 2000+ players?

Dodger

@russia meta , we don't have anything about you, it's ok for us, just want to talk with poor dodger :osd:

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas