The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• i sayd congratulations to russia on every operation, but you didn't understand our strategies, and ww hammers like withoutyou, antikiller, ( smurfs ), 8k catapults from action and the others, you can't rebuild

congratulations again, only thing we both know is this is very nice for travian finals, not important who do better than the other!

I really do not understand this strategy, it would work well if you were with us in the same sector. But the fact that you were able to conduct several such large-scale operations without a lot of mistakes from players is admirable.

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

• I really do not understand this strategy, it would work well if you were with us in the same sector. But the fact that you were able to conduct several such large-scale operations without a lot of mistakes from players is admirable.

i appreciate, and as you know there are other 30+ days until the end, i would like to talk about strategies when finals will end, it would be very nice to change opinions and so on, for now everyone has his own vision and can change it or understand the opinion of the other.

about our off operations, we always try to do our best with the strenght we have, as you all are watching, we don't have off operation hammers of 200k clubs , we try to do our best with our cards and i think we are doing very well, next finals i will try to recruit top players with 2-3 hammers of 180k clubs + 45k horses + 10k rams at day 80 :osd:

want to join us , Mors?

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• i appreciate, and as you know there are other 30+ days until the end, i would like to talk about strategies when finals will end, it would be very nice to change opinions and so on, for now everyone has his own vision and can change it or understand the opinion of the other.

about our off operations, we always try to do our best with the strenght we have, as you all are watching, we don't have off operation hammers of 200k clubs , we try to do our best with our cards and i think we are doing very well, next finals i will try to recruit top players with 2-3 hammers of 180k clubs + 45k horses + 10k rams at day 80 :osd:

want to join us , Mors?

exchanging small working offs for good hammers is great for you, I rather disagree with the building this offs, my opinion is that it is better to have some good hammers and a lot of deff from this resources which you spend on work offs. It works much better if you have no opponent in the sector.

As for joining, after communicating with the administration (rather ignoring from them), I don’t have any desire to continue playing

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

• exchanging small working offs for good hammers is great for you, I rather disagree with the building this offs, my opinion is that it is better to have some good hammers and a lot of deff from this resources which you spend on work offs. It works much better if you have no opponent in the sector.

As for joining, after communicating with the administration (rather ignoring from them), I don’t have any desire to continue playing

i didn't understand, if yuo mean that is better hammers with big barrack and big stable, i agree, but if we don't have these hammers, is because we don't have tech accounts and so on, our players are also tired to build villages after 10 villages :osd:

as you can see , smurfs kille 850k wall with only 2 hammers, when we killed 800k wall on WithoutYou, we used 15 hammers

2 hammers 850k deff vs 15 hammers 800k deff

for this i mean we do our best with the cards we have

• I really do not understand this strategy, it would work well if you were with us in the same sector. But the fact that you were able to conduct several such large-scale operations without a lot of mistakes from players is admirable.

We were on the same quad last year and no one won :(

In italy they said "tra 2 litiganti il terzo gode" (in english : two dogs strive for a bone, and the third runs away with it).

This year we want to run with the bone :D

• and still no answer from russian ?

Which reason do we have for answer? This game have really bad balance in late game off vs def.
    +|+ killed 2kk def in one of last opera while they have 24h+ in one way? It's doesnt matter for meta 1k+ account if they have good coorination for moving def troops.
    1k account if each of them building def in one village - 1kk for 24h.

I saw some one ask about "players was tired when builind 10+ village" - its same situation for ALL meta. And players with 10 village have croplock sometimes with def/off.
    24k+ one way - 3-4 day for each opera. 3-4kk def builing on this time.

I dont who is it, but this man who can coordinate this from +|+ meta off side is very good player and leader. They fix any mistake in sending as soon as possible, use many tricks every opera, for every operations they found new players who ready spam 4-12 hour in a row and many account who can sending off in every opera (doesnt matter full off on first and second, lose off on third, 1-3 days off + catas in fourth).

It's realy interesting game, and doesnt matter of our opinions about result and effency this operations.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• It's funny, you only take into consideration the def killed, but you said it doesn't really mater. You need to take the damaged done with those op (wwk gone, fields gone ect...)

So more you wait, so bigger the def on the other side is. So the harder it is to do damage. They destroyed some of your deff, you might rebuild it in one day, but that's one day gone at the end :thumbup:

• i organize the plan, and with the gypsies and valar morghulis we give directions to players when they are sending attacks, but we are the voice, all the congratulations go to players who send off operation, changing tournament square after 1-2-3 attacks, sending hammer away for hide it when you scouted us, accuracy in the attacks , arriving at the arrival time we asked, and so on

in poor words , " hi, on the target x/y do like this, and this other, do like this , if russia scout you do like this, after this, change tournament square "

it's very nice, travian is a war with troops, but first a war game of psychology

so, congratulations to every player who send off operation!

about the deff lost and players with croplock, i already told our vision, you/we/all win finals with ww hammers and deff, if a player take damages , he will lost days, someone maybe will never re-build damages, someone will raise stronger and so on, and are damages DONE. It's true that you can rebuild damages, but how much you spend? 7 days? good, 7 days less for every player, how many deff you build in 7 days? but you spent 7 days for rebuild capital ( i know, it doesn't work like this for everyone , but this is the point )

how many capitls we croplocked?

about deff we killed, me and Strategic counted the deff Uollas Meta killed, if i'm not wrong we killed around 1kk first operation, around 2kk second operation, around 2.5kk third operation and around 1.5kk today (?), maybe i counted wrong but i want to explain my opinion. I'm talking about a total of 7kk deff, it's true, until the end you will re build 7kk deff ( it's normal that is not so smart to think about deff killed when you crash hammers ), but :

1. it means of course 7kk hypotetical deff less in WW, if you rebuild 7kk you can put 50kk but not 57kk

2. we killed deff every off operation, and we did an off operation every 4-5 days, so deff lost are big damages for next operation because with deff alive you could deff more targets

3. withoutyou lost ww hammer because we killed the entire wall and later erased him, maybe with 3kk deff we killed, you could put 200k more on him and he would never lose his hammer

about ww hammers lost, you know better than me, with ww who has 30-40-50-60kk inside, you win with few hours of difference, if you lose also only one ww hammer, it's a big risk, so, not rebuilding damages if you lose ww hammer.

it's just my opinion and i repeat for the 30th time " congratulations to russia and uollas for everything ", but there are a lot of things to talking about, for example, we crashed a lot of hammers, it means that every small hammer we lose will start build deff for ww race, something gained ^^

of course, it's normal that it's better to not lose hammers , liked we did :)

well done again to every player/leader from russia/uollas meta

#Respect

Post was edited 5 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• if you do not praise yourself, no one will praise you

half word is praising uollas and russia <3

the other half is praising only uollas <3 <3 <3

good night, you remind me of Dodger, :osd:

• not a forum, but some sort of sect of happy people.
    all praise each other. embrace .. everyone wants to join the "common dance of emotions" ..
    Travian, as a game, has long outgrown itself, and this is already a game of personalities, who, to the detriment of their time, sleep, finances, create around themselves a certain aura of military-strategic toys, that is, leaders.
    In sunny Italy, "personalities" are much smaller than in snowy Russia, but the mere fact of the presence of these people on both sides sometimes causes discord, sometimes admiration, but always some kind of emotion.
    Therefore, we trust them in everything (aloud so)
    This time the defkor were strong, thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

перевод (Гугл всегда переводит как то по своему,по-американски)

не форум ,а какая то секта счастливых людей.

все друг друга хвалят.обнимают..все хотят приобщиться к "общему танцу эмоций"..

Травиан,как игра, давно переросла себя и это уже игра скорее персоналий,которые в ущерб своему времени,сну,финансам создают вокруг себя некую ауру военно-стратегической игрушки,то есть лидеры.

В солнечной Италии "персоналий" гораздо меньше чем в снежной России,но сам факт присутствия этих людей по обе стороны,вызывает иногда разачарование,иногда восхищения,но всегда какие то эмоции.

Поэтому мы и доверяем им во всем(вслух так точно)

На сей раз дефкоры были сильны,спасибо .

Если проигравший улыбается,победитель теряет вкус победы

• Your reports are boring to not show defense. You guys say you wall 100% - what are you afraid of?

..And that is the Final Word.

• Your reports are boring to not show defense. You guys say you wall 100% - what are you afraid of?

I'm sorry for that, but I have only this reports.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• http://prntscr.com/mfw5k9

better than nothing :osd:

hope we killed part of ww hammer of zmey_gorynych and not only a small hammer :(

mamba, respect my friend Igor :)