Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• Safiren why you dont ask players and dont show in your report situation on server which we have there?
    First theme was created 9 Jan - SW announcement
    Second theme 3 Feb (today) - Starvation and Trade Routes Issues

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Because as you see, such things tend to get silenced. You can probably see where that would lead in the longrun.

Threads locked & posts removed. :rolleyes: (just as this one likely rather soon)

• Safiren why you dont ask players and dont show in your report situation on server which we have there?
    First theme was created 9 Jan - SW announcement
    Second theme 3 Feb (today) - Starvation and Trade Routes Issues

1. So many talked and write about it, both on this forum and the russian's. The posts was deleted as mine would have been. I did talk about it with Chris (head of complaints) in a try to help those affected but I didn't get further than anyone else. TG is sure on what they have seen. The only I can do is to recommend ppl to use a separate browser for to play Travian. I think I have mentioned it but not sure. In a discussion about it it was said that ppl don't want to use different browsers.

2. I saw something about it when I was online shortly earlier today. It reminds of the bug we had last year, but I don't think it's exactly the same. To write about it to MH or forum staff, will not help. Most answers from there will probably be that we players have messed up, the standard answer because it is common :P Hopefully the problem have been forwarded to right level now.
    The fastest way when it is about serious problems is to write to complaints@traviangames.com. Those guys can look deeper in the game and have tools that isn't available for MHs.

• good job, luck for us is not a ww hammer , i hope the parking on oasi will end in travian history!

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• The fastest way when it is about serious problems is to write to complaints@traviangames.com. Those guys can look deeper in the game and have tools that isn't available for MHs.

Those guys don't answer and ignore letters

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)

• Maybe if many have written about the same thing they find it more important to work on the problem than answer letters?

Maybe... not?

• Maybe if many have written about the same thing they find it more important to work on the problem than answer letters?

Giva answer for player question and problem its not important? Srly?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

Do you REALLY think that these guys who are answering tickets are programming anything? Their job is solely to answer tickets and pass the info to the Solutions Team. Nothing else.

And yes, talking with that complaints department guy ChrisR is like talking with stone. Total waste of time.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

I wrote them a few letters almost a month ago with questions personally from myself, 2 weeks ago, Ameno said that they had a general period of illness. There is still no answer, and 2 options are possible here.

1) the entire administration has been sick for a month

2) the administration does not care about our appeals

Ru4 - (2009-2010) irkdog (BYW-AC) | Ru2 - (2010-2011) WOR (WIA)
    Ru6 - (2011) morsss (глава L-|T|-) | Ru5 - (2012) Three Bears(Freedom/GOLD)
    ЧМ - (2012) dis13(EA East) | (2014) Noctis excubiae(CerbeR)
    ЧМ - (2015-2019) Mors(CerbeR)