The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• We all fighting left and right but according to top deff it looks like coordinates 90 -200 its centre of the finals!
    1984093 deff points! Can you only imagine the armies that are fighting there! gotta be like 500k clubs!! And defence even stronger!
    Cant really find those who are attacking him but its propably just a travian bug...

PS delete rewards to fix and make top def and off player mean something. Or at least to get a reward you need to show like 10 huge reports.

• every year we make surprised eyes)

it's time to get used

these "tops" do not even change the nickname

за расстановку знаков препинания,ты будешь гореть в аду)(с)

Matreshka

Ice&Fire

Диптаун

Роял Флеш

Черная Радуга

• these "tops" do not even change the nickname

3 kim VN 6929892
    6 kim 3K™ 9222074

2017 & 2016

he most successful attackers

1. Kim 13397 16 2126325

Kim is just so much better then everyone thats clearly why we always get so much offpoints

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• For forum mods to say, please report it to MH and to get this as answer. Sometimes I wonder why they spend time redirecting instead of asking TG to do something about faking stats permanently. I mean any sort game like counterstrike you get permanently banned from competitive play if you fake tournament wins (matchfixing) or any sort of anti-competitive (aimbot, looking at opponent screen, foul language). Meanwhile we have the simplest form cheaters (faking stats) just showing their medals on their profile and getting tournament prizes by faking stats. Is TG that delusional or they don't care? Maybe Ameno has an answer?

And please don't tell me, that this is the first time you've heard of this problem. In past years we've even put our complaints at Facebook.

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

In order to avoid any possible confusion - could you please elaborate on what stats exactly is the user faking?

Best regards

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxx xxxxxxxx

xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• excuse me, I think that what Kim does is very stupid, but I read criticism from people who have account farms to raid. where is the coherence? report to MH yourself or your allies first, then we'll talk about it.

Thanks ^^

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

a5gkly.jpg

CR 7ystem

• excuse me, I think that what Kim does is very stupid, but I read criticism from people who have account farms to raid. where is the coherence? report to MH yourself or your allies first, then we'll talk about it.

Thanks ^^

Main issue is, MH can see leaderboard is OBVIOUSLY abused and doesn't do anything, while others look suspicious and he bans + removes troops instantly without even messaging user.

I guess you don't really understand the issue here because you're too obsessed with how some Russians play, but this leaderboard thing is an issue that already caused many to even stop trying on finals.

• Main issue is, MH can see leaderboard is OBVIOUSLY abused and doesn't do anything, while others look suspicious and he bans + removes troops instantly without even messaging user.

I guess you don't really understand the issue here because you're too obsessed with how some Russians play, but this leaderboard thing is an issue that already caused many to even stop trying on finals.

I didnt talk about russians, if All people think to them when someone speak about multi, you should ask yourself another question.

Multi and fake prizes, congr for making Travian great :love:

Lasciate ogni Speranza, voi che quotate

a5gkly.jpg

CR 7ystem

• 3 kim VN 6929892
    6 kim 3K™ 9222074

2017 & 2016

he most successful attackers

1. Kim 13397 16 2126325

Kim is just so much better then everyone thats clearly why we always get so much offpoints

twice reported the top 5, but they are not banned yet ::|

• let's all together destroy kim and his multiaccounts. what is the problem?

arrival time : 07/02 at 13.00.00 server time

we are going there

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

• For forum mods to say, please report it to MH and to get this as answer. Sometimes I wonder why they spend time redirecting instead of asking TG to do something

We literally cannot see in game. The only way we get an inkling of anything happening is when it is posted. Even then, we don't have the ability to change anything in game.

We could write to the CSR but we would be doing it in the same fashion as the average forum poster but without the actual information which I feel is even more detrimental overall.

We redirect because we don't have the information, can't access the information and do not have the ability to do anything further.

Generic information gets passed up the chain via the Community Managers in their report.

• Remove the prizes and guys like Kim may stop, unless the motivation is really points and bragging rights. Could even change the prizes much like Dacia chose to send to a charity, but then maybe you see a Kim LLC being donated cash...

..And that is the Final Word.

• Remove the prizes and guys like Kim may stop, unless the motivation is really points and bragging rights. Could even change the prizes much like Dacia chose to send to a charity, but then maybe you see a Kim LLC being donated cash...

prizes and medals