The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• why you always talk about bans, rulement breaked and other problems?

we all know the situation , just need to take a look at top raiders and so on.

but, for me this is one reason more to play travian, to fight against people who can do more than me and than my alliance talking about numbers ( off+deff )

every finals, people stay here spending time saying " russia cheaters, russia bla bla , russia multiaccounts "

Raelag you don't like russia using tech accounts? go in theyr quadrant, do a shortwar and kill tech accounts, it will be hard for them to defende them, instead of spending time here talking about people who use tech accounts.

russia is strong and not for tech accounts, tech accounts give to russia big numbers, but in this game, everything comes from organization, i think we showed you all what a meta can do with small hammers but with big organization, so, don't talk about tech accounts and raid farms, play , because this game is awesome for strategies, organizations, and, in my opinion, if the enemy has bigger numbers than you ( also if for tech accounts ), this game become more awesome

i talk for russia because it's clear that everyone attacks russia for tech accounts, i did by my own sometime, but i just accept it and me and uollas meta do better if our enemies do better ^^

the real problem are people like Kim, Tirsin Ulan, and thuhuyen1, but NOT because they win rank 1-2 atk/def and don't let win who deserve to win, but because they are no-sense for theyr alliance, spending time for theyr own goals, without take a look about alliances situations.

#PlayDontCry.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• the real problem are people like Kim, Tirsin Ulan, and thuhuyen1, but NOT because they win rank 1-2 atk/def and don't let win who deserve to win, but because they are no-sense for theyr alliance, spending time for theyr own goals, without take a look about alliances situations.

And because they obviously abuse statistics and the MH is like:

I don't really care about rewards, but it's common knowledge in many games that abusing statistics is against the rules.

But surely some will be proud to flash their virtual ding-dong on their profile next year. :rolleyes:

• Maybe i"m stupid,

but i sent my little army on inactives raiding for day and half.... NON STOP....

concluded: with that small army i could take 120kk a week on robbers top 10 just on inactives only, if i had 4 of them could be on top3?

but i stopped it, needed army to give our defensive players some more villages from enemy....

in return: they rebuild my losses, feed my little off and we enjoy this gameplay as long as off + deff rebuild 24/7

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• This is a litle bit confuse for me.

Lets see,im a player that dont play whit 2 mutch gold but i have a allie that spend gold.

It is not for the benifit of my acount if he farms 2 or 3 of my villages to have troop to clean the area(since he has the abillity to make more troops and faster then i)?

If he push the adversaries to far of my villages isnt that in my benefit?

is that against the rules you say?

Dont try to discuss about rules.
    Top Attacker + Top Deffender get boosted by their own multis...

• Hy,

I don't understand why, in all this years after all this posts regarding cheaters and those who manipulate tops offense/defense we are not having an official response from Travian Head Staff. For me, this means that they don't show respect for players. Where should we write to have an official response once and for all to not write all day here or at complains?

• Hy,

I don't understand why, in all this years after all this posts regarding cheaters and those who manipulate tops offense/defense we are not having an official response from Travian Head Staff. For me, this means that they don't show respect for players. Where should we write to have an official response once and for all to not write all day here or at complains?

Cos forum and game it's two different project for Travian Games. Please dont forget about that. playingwithfire send strike for question like yours.
    How players can wait any answer from Travian Head Staff in forum where we have only Forum Staff?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• i talk for russia

#PlayDontCry.

ed33d0363f34372be548c58ba513964674bc46adbb316a16ee9ff8c4a0465edf.jpg

scusami ma la tua ally non è tra le mie priorità cio non significa che non partono le missioni a breve contro di voi
    mi piace missionarvi nel fine settimana sabato sera:thumbup::thumbup: 3/4/2018

ITX 2008 Juanito / Uollas

ITX 2014 Bilzerian / HAKA

ITX 2017 Chrollo / MChef

ITX 2018 Son Goku / Wolfpack

UKX 2016 Dr. Gonzo / BREX-IT

-VINCITORE DEL FIGHTCLUB 2016

• excuse me, I think that what Kim does is very stupid, but I read criticism from people who have account farms to raid. where is the coherence? report to MH yourself or your allies first, then we'll talk about it.

Thanks ^^

EpYdDPu.png

• Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas

• http://prntscr.com/mkbkfc

Hmm, whats happening with Alliance Overview page?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• same with sending MM / igm that has X|Y tags....

So have to chat here :)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Hi. Issues have been forwarded. Thanks for pointing out.

http://prntscr.com/mkl1pv

Hi. Issues have not been forwarded :osd:

• This is on finals right now?

yes, alliance overview

and also if you try to write a MM with [x/y]

• Well, forwarded =/= fixed yet. But they are looking into what went wrong. Will keep you posted.

TL_ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.