The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • the law does not allow ignorance ::|

ban for bull331 too

https://prnt.sc/mq1s3q

I can reapet again if you forgot - spam is not reason for ban.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• I can reapet again if you forgot - spam is not reason for ban.

Game rules.

• § 4. Program errors

Errors in the game may not be abused to an account’s benefit and should be reported to the support team. The abuse of any error is punishable

Не стоит ненавидеть врагов. Эмоции мешают думать.

• i think you are not a stupid boy, be serious please

Why you think Strategic know about this bug? Cos Ita doing that 4 years ago?

And again - spam is not reason for ban.

dn
    время время время..

ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• the law does not allow ignorance

Could you please share your opinion with an ignorant lady how sending fakes with one unit could trigger an event to update the database with wrong data?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

• Could you please share your opinion with an ignorant lady how sending fakes with one unit could trigger an event to update the database with wrong data?

an ignorat lady can write to multihunter to get technical answers ;)

Why you think Strategic know about this bug? Cos Ita doing that 4 years ago?

And again - spam is not reason for ban.

ok you are like dodger, sorry if i lost my time with you

• an ignorat lady can write to multihunter to get technical answers ;)

ok you are like dodger, sorry if i lost my time with you

okay, all metas player need to be banned cos they ignoring 1.1 rule.

Revenge need to be banned - they are abusive bug with starvation in another side.

Please be carefull in this game and TG rule.

Spam - it's ok. Bug - not.
    If you send spam and didnt know nothing about bug - it's ok.
    If you know and trying abuse - not ok.

dn
    время время время..

the end

• dmGCAo0.png

There might be some rough corner around the edges, but I think it's barely noticeable that it's photo-shopped.

• Did Dacia just win the ww race?

yea. sure.

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

gPEWlb.gif

Каждый советский гражданин wrote:

мой адрес ни дом,ни улица,мой адрес советский саюза.

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Take a look at reports strategic listed + date/timestamps....

That will be interesting ;)

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals

• Just to remind you. :D

its Italians fault they couldn't provide me a level minimum of WW to destroy :D:D:D:D

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Ameno :

Therefore, as additional measure any small group of units sent to attack World Wonders, Artefacts, Construction plans will now flee in terror back to their village. If you want to attack those targets, better bring a bigger army with you.

What does it mean "small group" of units ? NOTHING

fake with 20 troops : is it small group ? so player who fake will be baned ?

attack an artifact with hero only : is it small group ?

this measure has no sense :)

you didnt specify any number to define "small group" , then you can ban who you want