The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • I would have done if I had been invited to Munich..

Lol. We need answer some earlier than May)

Why not now? I think it will be very good case for you and TG support/devteam.

Asktravian just talk and read text from answer.travian.com.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• Greetings, dear TG !!

By rolling back the server, you simulated a better future situation for the team that made the mistakes. It does not matter whether this team did it intentionally or not. The main thing is that they have the opportunity to change their decision on the distribution of the attacking troops.

Do you think, dear TG, that the current situation is not fair to teams that do not use such provocative actions?

I really do not want to believe that your actions are aimed at the priority of winning the ruteam (we will speak directly).

I think that your creed is, above all, neutrality towards all teams.

If I am mistaken, I ask you to return all the gold invested in the game from the beginning of the 2018-2019 serv to the bank card from which the transfer was made.

Dear players, if there are consonants in your ranks, please join my "soul cry"

Электра (ру2 2014-2015; ру6 2015-2016); FeJaJu16 (com3 2016- 2017); Клюква (ру6 2017)

Апостол (чм final 2017-2018)

Elektra (чм final 2018-2019)

• Do you think, dear TG, that the current situation is not fair to teams that do not use such provocative actions?

Spam is not the reason for ban.

dn
    время время время..

ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• of abuse it, is reason for ban

spam abuse? lolwhat

dn
    время время время..

the end

• Do you think Emerik will ask donate TG to build romanian hospital if him team lose server? :D

Guys...ok I understand there is a lot of hate on this forum. But mocking a charity act for cancer sick kids its simply disappointing. Instead of using the gesture as an example and help others less fortunate that you - because to be frank, you invest a lot of money in this game, so what is 20 or 50 more euros? - you decide to mock the ones that do.

Today i am disappointed in you because you failed to look pass past petty game rivalries and stopped being humans. Never stop being humans...

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• it is very disgusting bro :( I hope justice will be done.

No one accepts second roll back:osd:

Everyone confused.:nope:

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

gPEWlb.gif

Каждый советский гражданин wrote:

мой адрес ни дом,ни улица,мой адрес советский саюза.

• I wonder if is there ANY reson to play in finals after artefacs. Game clearly does not work as intended when you have 50milion troops in 1 place, or if you are sending 1k 1 troop attack(i wonder why hehe). 99% of fun is early game and later its pure RNG, will server work? Maby not? Lets send those hammers in that order, or lets wait for rollback we dont want to show our cards. We under or overestimate our opponent? No problem i bet something will broke.

Joke of a game, at least early to mid game is fun, and i enjoy fighting with russians, thanks for game :)

• Oh my god. My messages deleted :osd:

Realities can hurt.

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

gPEWlb.gif

Каждый советский гражданин wrote:

мой адрес ни дом,ни улица,мой адрес советский саюза.

• All teams leaders should agree and boicot the server, let the natars build WW 100, and on next qualifications don't even register. Imagine the ammount of money they are making with this server and they aren't able to fix 5 years old bugs.
    For the mess they caused.
    Or everyone can simply mass delete on the current server.
    IT doesn't matter anymore.

• Just EDITED

All teams leaders should agree and let the Russians win.

rux30 (2017) - ClaraWho
    Отборка (2017) - Lana Del Rey
    ЧМ (2017-18) - Hidden Pool
    rux33 (2018) - Конор Макгрегор

ЧМ (2018-19) - Focus on Me

ЧМ (2019-20) - Untouchable

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: ban discussion ().

• My account is on deletion at this moment. Aslo our ww will be on deletion when it can be ( due to added gold 62 hours are still needed ).

This is NOT a protest against the russians or the italians or any other ww holders.

I want to congratulate the russians for the win ( no sarcasm ) . Even though the circumstances are messed up. they have been a strong team and they deserved it. Not their fault either that the game is such a mess.

Thanks to the other teams that played and made the server interesting. Allies , enemies, we are all alike part of the travian addicted team.

My account is on deletion due to the fact that despite the rollback ( huge mess up ) , things are working WORSE than before. I do not want to pay for this anymore ( both money or time ). Seems that this is the only means of protest that may be take in consideration.

I do not want a rollback, i do not want troops back, i do not want lvls back for the ghost hammer. This server is done. You can end it as it is now with russian on the first place. Its no point for us to struggle in this mess any longer.

I am one of many that may share my opinion.

This is my opinion not the official Dacia meta position. That will probably be communicated some time later today.

Cheers

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob