The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• My opinion is the rollback was not necessary. except ww fights there was a lot of other fights (off villages destroyed, ww support villages deleted or damaged etc) where giving to the defenders the deja-vu is huge advantage. the best solution had to be recalculating attacks against ww including missing defensive and simultaneously recalculation of damages against the wonder levels. and of course measures to prevents repetition another sabotage actions.

if TG decided to made rollback they had ask every wonder rising team what is the best momment from the rollback can be done and im sure all would say from the day when building plans arrived . why ? because like this you dont ruin attacks calculated exactly for the amount of deff troups what you see scouting the opponents wonders. In one word you do not distroy anyones STRATEGY

And what do we have now after roolback? many missing deff troops problem remain, while others deleted troups have reappeared. attacks that were calculated at millimeters on the opponents wonders some were canceled and the troops remained in the villages, other attacks were on their way but were invisible to the defense. in addition, hundreds of dissatisfied players quit the fight and began deleting accounts.

I only hope is not too late and TG see what huge mistake he did. because sometimes is not important what team have won or lost the game. Respect is important. to people who play for 14 years or more and now they want to quit.

while many members came and left your TG team we, the players, have always been here and now we are at the peak of dissatisfaction because of your indifference.

• i wrote here some irregularities about punishment before rollback.

But this messages deleted and there is no saying anything. Our manager, a bit angry and said that “ we are not allowed this conversation at forum “

Why we are using forum? Conversation ? News? Bug trolling? Peh.

#justiceforall

#nocodenobug

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

gPEWlb.gif

Каждый советский гражданин wrote:

мой адрес ни дом,ни улица,мой адрес советский саюза.

• 1*9-CohKoqzttWfGpwhX7k2w.jpeg

travian is coded in php

if really there is a bug in the php code it's necessary an hard work to fix it, not just a couple a of days

but it's not this case....in my opinion the server was not able process concurrently al these attacks!

@TG - go buy a server! laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif

My last Top 5 rounds:

s6 IMPAVIDO --> got a quad with only my account LOL

s1 IMPAVIDO --> 1 vs 45 infiniti ---> 6 cap zeroed, 2 in the same night!

3x Furbi3lvl --> Warning mass-delete before day 25

Finals The Gypsies --> Server ruined by TG --> Catched a beautiful PL

Trx3 MobyDicks --> 8 villages conquered in less than 22 hours! all zone zeroed! lost 2 armies!

• I miss the old CM that knew what was happening ingame Tournament information

• uollas see you at italian server :))

• no believe russians. Union played better that Uollas and Union must to win

not believe me because i joke*

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

• So ~200k of my def suddenly just evaporated out of Union WW...

These finals just keep getting better and better. :D

• So ~200k of my def suddenly just evaporated out of Union WW...

Noob only lost 200k?
    I've lost 600k ;(;(;(;(

TT Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)
    TT Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)

• I think I know what the bug is Olof

If you keep refreshing you see def die, but if you don't refresh.... you'll never know. :/

• Lol.... 😘😘😘

Tek bir başarı vardır. Oda istediğniz şekilde yaşamak.

..........................Hi To Mizu...............................