The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • Players destroying their own WW or refuse to build on it, other sending 5000 fakes to trigger the starving bug again. A lot of accounts on delete.

Can you plz calm down ppl? This server is lost but at least let us finish it with some sense for dignity.

Even if you are angry on TG for a rollback that screwed the endgame don't make it worse.

• Players destroying their own WW or refuse to build on it, other sending 5000 fakes to trigger the starving bug again. A lot of accounts on delete.

Can you plz calm down ppl? This server is lost but at least let us finish it with some sense for dignity.

Even if you are angry on TG for a rollback that screwed the endgame don't make it worse.

no we cannot.

We chose delete because travian team does not have the dignity or curage to take responsability about the bug, and finally own the situation.

This happens because again there is a lack of communication , transparency and courage to assume the issue from the game maker.

Even now, after hours / days of mayhem, there is NO official point of view from the game creator.

imho even now, the travian players threat them way better than they are threated by travian team.

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Anarchy in the travian:osd:

No improvement servers, but earning much money ::|Like xvi.louis

Stay calm everyone:yy:turn for natars. Maybe natars bugging their ww:popcorn:

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

gPEWlb.gif

Каждый советский гражданин wrote:

мой адрес ни дом,ни улица,мой адрес советский саюза.

Safie Antoinette: if crop cannot reach destination , please have a dignity and troops eat themselves

My Dear Safiren, That's the reason of our mass delete ... we have dignity

Anarchy? Not yet. We will saw anarchy if someone else do this bug on many another server in deferent domen zone.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• With all respect, but i don’t understand Why uni/cup still raises their wonders after all this disaster? Are you so desperate to win? For prizezs? Why in this last hours you have to be different? We all have to be solidary otherwise nothing will happend, and players allways will be treated like nothing.

• With all respect, but i don’t understand Why uni/cup still raises their wonders after all this disaster? Are you so desperate to win? For prizezs? Why in this last hours you have to be different? We all have to be solidary otherwise nothing will happend, and players allways will be treated like nothing.

You don't understand why uni\cup raises their wonders, but understand why Italians, Immortals and Cof raises. Very unbiased post.

Also funny that union team was first who harmed from TG opacity, lack of communication, lack of official comments - when TG clear more units from our accounts then we lost on 1,5 months of war on all borders. We could not understand what is happening and how to prevent it. And no one hear us - that something goes wrong at this project. But now all surprised that this ignoring the gaming community can harm not only russians, but all teams.

Also I saw that after first time when Strategic try to spam rally point view (and don't expect bug with starvation) there are 20-30 players from differenet metas that reproduce this bug on Union ww, knowing full well what they are doing.

My little request: judge everyone equally - do not divide server into "my brave meta (honest on the world)" and "alien teams of bagousers and cheaters".

Thanks.

rux-26,27,30,33 Strategy[Horde](3 раза) / Экспансия[ТОП]
    ЧМ-2016,2017,2018 AsHighAsHonor[Winter]/Strategy[Winter] (2 раза)
    отборка-2017 Strategy[Тюлени]
    ру-2,6,5 Hello16rus[Italia/Косули/Синтез]
    itx-DirtyThoughts[CP]

Сбор Winter на отборку-чм 2019 [ссылка на тему]

• so my point of view is that all should abuse the bug now to protest.

think about it: 1 player a day force the bug. he gets banned. next day, another player does, and so on, so on. this way, TG will only have 2 options:

1. Close the server as it is

2. Fix those god damn bugs.

I think i speak for all players now, when i say that what we really want is the quality of the product we purchase. in this case the product is Travian. So i think this would be the "one way or another" option for us. Either they quit the server and silence us all so we get the loud and clear "get knicked" from TG, or they fix the problems and maybe even say "sowwy"

I3I2

Post was edited 1 time, last by Yowie ().

• read the post just above yours :D

But when lg wrote that post imortals and uoallas were not building.

He does not understand why people still try to win this fiasco. It means nothing anymore.

I said it countless time..its not about wining or loosing anymore, its not about medals or about what nation we are from. Its about wanting a change :)

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Believe me TG. This is the correct one :saint:

First. Fix the bugs.

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

gPEWlb.gif

Каждый советский гражданин wrote:

мой адрес ни дом,ни улица,мой адрес советский саюза.

• Believe me TG. This is the correct one :saint:

So you can give 2 times your money to TG...and maybe in the final rush, like a flashback, bug returns and restart Finals again and again :D :D it's a loop :osd: :osd:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ..................................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif