The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Fonzy87

Can you give spagetti sauce recipe?:osd:

:D :D :D :D :D

In first you need italian original spaghetti and good tomatos.

it's really simply, even if it's in italian, just look.

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• But I'm hungry, and the kitchen at worknis closed today. ^ ^

I'm sad for u

Fonzy87

Can you give spagetti sauce recipe?:osd:

It's really the easiest thing we do.

To prepare spaghetti with tomato sauce we start with the preparation of the sauce. In a frying pan, pour the extra virgin olive oil together with the garlic clove, peeled and divided in half. After 2 minutes of cooking over high heat, you must pour the tomato sauce and a little 'salt.

The cooking time depends on how long you have, some people cook it for 15 minutes, some for an hour. It depends.

At the end of cooking, remove the garlic to avoid unpleasant surprises while eating the spaghetti.

In the meantime you have to put a pot with water to boil, once the water boils you have to put salt in it, we Italians do not have a precise amount, or rather, our amount is called 'SENTIMENTO', a bit like the amount of pasta to cook.

Then you have to put the pasta in the boiling water and wait for it to cook.

Once the pasta is cooked al dente, it must be drained directly into the pan with the sauce and mixed together for a few minutes.

All you have to do is dish it and if you want to put some fresh basil leaves in it.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

• Well, at least something useful on the forum)

Не можете найти ко мне подход?
    Обходите.

Шагающий вальяжный кот

• Players destroying their own WW or refuse to build on it, other sending 5000 fakes to trigger the starving bug again. A lot of accounts on delete.

Can you plz calm down ppl? This server is lost but at least let us finish it with some sense for dignity.

Even if you are angry on TG for a rollback that screwed the endgame don't make it worse.

just get me my money back from TG ... i dont care what happens in server anymore :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• i'll take that...give the recipe to me :D

Have you ever tasted “ şırdan “

• Have you ever tasted “ şırdan “

No never! What is? :love:

Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif ............................................................................... laAyDD1aS9OSqspupVnmWfo88cQ=.gif...........................................................................................Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif

• No never! What is? :love:

Thats very small part of stomach. Usually using sheep stomach..

This part filling, meat (minced), onion, rice and some spices.

After boil and eating :osd:

Zekanı test etmek için BURAYA tıkla.

У нас, россиян, есть поговорка: «Не будь ни другом, ни врагом с кем-то, кто не пьет водку»

SOVYETLER BİRLİĞİ BASIN SÖZCÜSÜ @Nicholai Hel

• Players destroying their own WW or refuse to build on it, other sending 5000 fakes to trigger the starving bug again. A lot of accounts on delete.

Can you plz calm down ppl? This server is lost but at least let us finish it with some sense for dignity.

Even if you are angry on TG for a rollback that screwed the endgame don't make it worse.

Safiren . They have what they deserve.

• People, this game is over, please PUSH THE BUTTON !!!

they tried...but the button is bugged....

they can not stop the server....Its insane

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• Did they fix it?