The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Due to their incompetence and negligence they ruined tournament.

This is not enough to be angry against Tg?

You are happy? Ok well....

Not happy, just that if you expected 100% you must've fallen on your head. ^ ^

I expected somewhere ~0-10% at best, so this is a positive surprise. And I care more about my time lost than the money, but that's just my personal feeling about it. :)

• precisely incompetents and scammers ... Thanks Safiren for the suggestion but they are scammers and do not return anything after 22 February...

So they wrote!

They haven't wrote anything about purchased gold after 22 feb, only what will happen with gold bought before 22 feb. I'm sure you will get your gold bought after 22 feb back to your account. Maybe not directly at the restart but you will have it. A screen of your confirmation message is good to save if needed.

• I'm sure you will get your gold bought after 22 feb back to your account.

Try to not be SURE before any official statement is given, please. Giving false hope is worse than giving none at all.

• Try to not be SURE before any official statement is given, please. Giving false hope is worse than giving none at all.

TL - Martina, 7:28 AM

"there are players that believes they will not get money back that they bought after 22 feb...

Safiren, Today at 12:45 AM"

They will obviously get them. Just they won't sum up for the bonus Gold we provide

• what is your account name in game ?!

• yesterday i find helmet in adventure and sell, look how nice silver I take and I changed them in gold....so after rollback thet will lost because I made that yestarday ( after 22.2.) ????

• yesterday i find helmet in adventure and sell, look how nice silver I take and I changed them in gold....so after rollback thet will lost because I made that yestarday ( after 22.2.) ????

This isn't bought gold. If you buy gold you get back, if you transform silver to gold, nope.

• is it possible to get several vouchers instead of getting all the gold to the acc ? some accs played dual trial and even more...... everybody did spend money into the same acc.....some accs I know big amounts of money which they have to seperate now....

• Ameno

as i understand.. that we can’t use the gold in next final.. i know in the the final you can’t use the gold transferred from another world.

so now we need promise from them to we can use this gold in next final

• Ameno

as i understand.. that we can’t use the gold in next final.. i know in the the final you can’t use the gold transferred from another world.

so now we need promise from them to we can use this gold in next final

It's under discussion how to solve it.

• It's under discussion how to solve it.

use the ticket system same as for crew gold that has to be split to multiple domains/accounts?

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• and another riddle who will rise the wonder? dacia delete again, i saw one CUP member wrote here they also delete, one italian leader if i remember well also wrote here there is no glory for them winning or loosing the game after all what happend