The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• and another riddle who will rise the wonder? dacia delete again, i saw one CUP member wrote here they also delete, one italian leader if i remember well also wrote here there is no glory for them winning or loosing the game after all what happend

There is no glory but there is a tablet :osd:

• and another riddle who will rise the wonder? dacia delete again, i saw one CUP member wrote here they also delete, one italian leader if i remember well also wrote here there is no glory for them winning or loosing the game after all what happend

Hi there.

Dacia is doing what the server players last year didnt do after see dacia ww defense.

I see for you more important then the win is not let other win when you cant.

Cya

Ps: hope next year you can make diplomacy again whit maybe half of the server just to see Dacia get to the end of server...

• DACIA decided to delete even from the first ROLLBACK and we did delete over 60% of the accounts and we will do it again. It's not about winning or not it's about fair game.
    If you go to a poker party :
    Dealer : Everyone show cards
    After 2 min Dealer: OK, now start betting everyone.

What is the points to continue when everyone know what others have?

WE knew that we are the underdogs of the server , we knew the only way that we can finish in top 2 is that Italy will fight Russia and Russia fight Italy and they will ignore us so they did , when the first rollback occur
    we had 60kk on the World Wonder with lvl 30 and not a single hammer coming toward us.

So let me tell you something regarding this, it's call STRATEGY , playing your 1 % chance of winning , your cards the best you can, bluffing even if you don't have nothing.

Now you can focus on a question : How come a meta like Dacia with around 750-800 accounts can have 60kk deff on the wonder ( not counting the one guarding the plan and 3x artefact ) and a meta like Italy with 1200 in NE + Bom , Dogma , FC and other friends they send in the NW area ( counting more then 1600 account ) have 60-65kk deff on the wonder.

Good luck and for the future try using your brain before you post something.

Thanks

Tournament Final 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 WARSONG
    Power is nothing without control !

Post was edited 1 time, last by hitman ().

• you are drunk. Go home

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    Qualifications 2017 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• TG's dvpt squad is way too serious to play poker, I don't think they will understand your analogy :D

• blabla dacia got 60kk def who cares dude, what are you trying to prrove once again ? that you are the best ?

not at all.

He was just replying to a rather dumb accusation. Like the other meta's on this server the reason for our complaint is pretty obvious. Its the same for all.

I do not understand why someone is so so concentrated about wining and playing this finals since there is no point in it. All deff is known, all hammers are known.

Also this final will be remembered as the shame of travian. So why would you want to win the shame?

I am not accusing anyone for continuing to play. It's their choice. But to accuse us for deleting since we dont have a big meta is just wow...We played the server as the smallest meta, we did our best, we had no trainers but kept going and played our chance to win the server.

And we had a good run.

In was not our attacks who broke the server not the first time, neither the second time.

So that is why Hitman is trying to explain why his post is bull**** ( censored word here, you get it right? )

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob

• My friend is your opinion.

You have yours and i have mine.

Let me ask you what is for you a fair winner?

I see you last year make diplomacy whit 2 diferent squares to win ...is that a fair winner for you?

This year you came prepare to do the same. But this time you had no lucky.

Before you crash in trainer you maybe think that you could have any chances to win.

After you realise that it wasnt possible you came here talking about massive delet because this and that,but the main reason in that you are trying to apologize the fail of your "strategy" as you call it.

It was dacia members that start this talk about delet...For more you do i think many ppl understand why you did it.

Many ppl say they will not play this anymore...I bet whit you that next finals they will be here again...

cya

• this 500 gold what TG give now is just for fun on this final server, not to transfer on next qualification of next final.... this 500 gold is just for looking :D:D:D

• mate, really...

The man gave you a good example. Are you aware of poker and bluff?

He told you that we were underdogs here and we bluffed....

After all the cards are on the table again, can you make a bluff? when everyone knows your exact cards?

And this does not only apply to dacia, but to all other meta. Everyone know how much deff everyone has, what hammers they have. Where they are comming from, and so on.

How is this a fair game to anyone?

Take a step out of the box, take a broad look around. Get back in the box. You will see the things differently.

Playing now would be like "oh ok, travian messed all our work for this months, but hey its ok, no fuss, i will be docile and keep playing like an obedient little player. I can take anything from travian. I won't get mad"

Refusing to play any more is a statement that you are not taking quite all that they throw your way and you have a little tiny spine. By doing this you force them to acknoledge they made a mistake. If not by the mass deletes there would not been any leaders management meeting, and there would still be the same bug the next finals too...because "we take it and we are obedient little players"

Now there was a signal from the community that forced the game management to take action. This will hopefully bring us a better final next year.

Because yes probably many of us will play again. Me included. Because i really love this game.

So snap out of who's is better and why, use your head, and understand that all the people protesting here are trying to make a better game...not trying to measure who's d*** ( cesored word) is bigger.

Makes sence?

Ro server ts4 - Snail
    TT 2017 Muad`Dib

Proud to be a noob