The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • What does this mean? what language is it?

cry (someone) a river

Said sarcastically to someone whose whining, complaints, or tears fall on unsympathetic ears. Most often said as "cry me a river." You can cry me a river, but you're still not going to that party tonight! A: "It's so unfair, I work so hard, but I only get a raise every two years!" B: "Oh, cry me a river, I haven't gotten a raise since I first started working!"

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Cry+Me+a+River

• cry (someone) a river

Said sarcastically to someone whose whining, complaints, or tears fall on unsympathetic ears. Most often said as "cry me a river." You can cry me a river, but you're still not going to that party tonight! A: "It's so unfair, I work so hard, but I only get a raise every two years!" B: "Oh, cry me a river, I haven't gotten a raise since I first started working!"

I'm glad you came in his "defense", I did not understand :)

• Birikina telling someone else not to understand what he says or what language he speaks is the only thing I needed to die in peace. Thank you world.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• Birikina telling someone else not to understand what he says or what language he speaks is the only thing I needed to die in peace. Thank you world.

you could not do not comment ah,hello well "Delete" , so much is not the first time :*

• you could not do not comment ah,hello well "Delete" , so much is not the first time :*

I think you need to learn how to use commas.

You can't use them, a little bit, as you like, it seems because they're great, you don't understand, nothing, you understand?

For the rest I think there is nothing to comment on, you write just to prevent your fingers from atrophy.

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

• I think you need to learn how to use commas.

You can't use them, a little bit, as you like, it seems because they're great, you don't understand, nothing, you understand?

For the rest I think there is nothing to comment on, you write just to prevent your fingers from atrophy.

hello dear it was a pleasure :*

• you subscribed late to the dear forum, why?

I had an older account but I've lost the password.

cry (someone) a river

It was a joke, Dodger has an axe to grind with the Dacian leaders and the Dacian players. It gets boring after a while.

• I am Groot !

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• Whats up men? :D

just making my presence known :D:D:D:D:D

I am groot

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer