The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• I'm just gonna write down those insignificant numbers that ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT numbers of players currently playing and active:

After like 10 or so hours can Someone do an update? I feel like i wont be able to check again :D

ts1 '12 - Castore - =U0llas=, tcx3.it - Galathil - Bandits, ts1 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts7 '15 - Heisenberg - UollasL, ts1 '16 - brain.gif - UollasL, TT finals '18 - Arquitecto - SPQR, tx3.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace, TT finals '18 - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace, tx3.tr '19 - MobyDicks - UOLLAS, TT finals '19 - Medellin - Wallace, titani - PowerToWomen - WALL-HCK

ts1’20 - MissingElBarrio - Squad

tt finals - La Catedral - Uollas

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• so people deleting ??/ :thumbsup:

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I dont understand why are ppl so whory about the number of active acounts.

If you delet or are deleting why do you whant to know how many players are there?

You have followed the path of your leaders, now let the server go his own way ...

Bye...see you all next year

• I dont understand why are ppl so whory about the number of active acounts.

If you delet or are deleting why do you whant to know how many players are there?

You have followed the path of your leaders, now let the server go his own way ...

Bye...see you all next year

You don t see the true,a lot of your own peoples don t care about this server , now are less then 500 players online ,if somebody make a vote,i don t think you will get majority to continue in your meta ,is like you go alone with broken leggs to win olympique games

• You don t see the true,a lot of your own peoples don t care about this server , now are less then 500 players online ,if somebody make a vote,i don t think you will get majority to continue in your meta ,is like you go alone with broken leggs to win olympique games

but you play? Nick?

yes, i already miss 1000 villages in raid lists ;(

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• 4557 activ for now

for me all which play on rules TG are "without a backbone"

winner of that year never will be respectable

it is all --- players which value principles and honor cant to continue this game