The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Can you just do one time at the end how many players have deleted, but if you really want to spam maybe make a countdown thread?

Hurr durr durr, you have a lot of nerve coming here! Durr durr

lkMFwPU.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

• no one care how many accounts deleted.Fact Union will win this server. And all will know it.

your observations are so sharp and insightful

ts1.travian.it 2012 - Castore - =U0llas=
    tcx3.travian.it 2014 - Galathil - Bandits
    ts1.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts7.travian.it 2015 - Heisenberg - UollasL
    ts1.travian.it 2016 - brain.gif - UollasL
    TT finals - Arquitecto - SPQR
    tx3.travian.it - Furbi3Lvl - Wallace

TT finals - The Gypsies first hammer / second hammer - Wallace - another server ruined by TG

4x2fuiz.jpg

• no one care how many accounts deleted.Fact Union will win this server. And all will know it.

I thing you post here to convince you ,if you have see that you have no chance to convince your on meta,you have right 1000 for you is nothing,but to remain from 6k to 500 online players,and most of them playing only in The Battle of Tablets...... :D

• Something I think is interesting is the connection between active players and online

Active players: 4368
    Players online: 394

It's less than 10%...

I can only compare with two other servers for the moment: Anglosphere has 20% online and Kingdoms test 30%.

During my engagement in several communities I have noticed that the amount of active members always is around 20%. It doesn't matter what it is about. And I have several times noticed that it is the same in Travian.

So less than 10% says a lot about how much interest the remaining players have in the Final.

• Hi Safiren.

Kingdoms is a diferent type of this game so 30% we can consider litlle %.

But legends in this fase of the game i think you can understand why the % is to small.

Now only the remain hammers and his defensive acounts,WW management and suport and maybe ppl that are still playing for the profile medal keep full active.

Other only go to the server to send there resources/crop and there defense.

I think now it doesnt mather anymore if you loose one or two more villages. It will have no efect in the server.(This is one of the most strategic part of the game but for the many of players ,one of the boring part as well.)

Btw if you check last year finals i guess that the % of active acounts was even small then this year.

Cya my friend and dont forget about the corner. I hoppe this time i can see you write a litle more about WINTER group.I think they all deserve it not just for what they did this server,but for all they have done in travian last years.

• What can i say,math is not for everyone,how can somebody believe that now are more players then last server ,that s night of mind .....

• What can i say,math is not for everyone,how can somebody believe that now are more players then last server ,that s night of mind .....

M8 nobody is talking about the amount of players but the % of active players.Can you at least read what i post pls?

Thanks

• Birikina you look like general Custer ^^:)

since I decided to play the game, if we are disadvantaged then it is not my fault, my dear :rolleyes::)

"Mi piace pensare...che il meglio deve ancora venire." Les Babettes Pokemon itx 2016

BIRIKINA qualifications TT 2017- TT Finals 2017/18

Fleur Delacour HWGR itx 2017-qualifications TT 2018

Furiosa GODLESS itx 2018 vinto

Les Babettes TT FINALS 2018/19 in corso

stock-vector-stop-sign-danger-zone-on-the-barbed-wire-fence-699407077.jpg

• And you thing that i wrote about the amount of players,seems that not only math are missing from here .....

My friend i dont understand what are you looking for...

if you whant to go for some kind of personals atacks or whatever i think you choose the whrong person,sry...

If you whant math just ask to Safiren about the % of online acount to active acount,last year when dacia WW level 20 show more then 90kk defense.Im shore that some how she can provide it to you...

Btw are you still playing? If not i hoppe you had a server full of fun and in person,it was a really desapointing that dacia delet,but that is nothing new...I remember when RUteam get all the BP...Many of you did the same...

Cya m8. Hope next year you play again finals.Hopefully whit big numbers so whe can see you all end the server.

• My friend i dont understand what are you looking for...

if you whant to go for some kind of personals atacks or whatever i think you choose the whrong person,sry...

If you whant math just ask to Safiren about the % of online acount to active acount,last year when dacia WW level 20 show more then 90kk defense.Im shore that some how she can provide it to you...

Btw are you still playing? If not i hoppe you had a server full of fun and in person,it was a really desapointing that dacia delet,but that is nothing new...I remember when RUteam get all the BP...Many of you did the same...

Cya m8. Hope next year you play again finals.Hopefully whit big numbers so whe can see you all end the server.

The post was edited 1 time, last by caramidar: Nodoby has sayed nothing about the finals with BP,whas a clear victory,but to say that last server Dacia has 90kk at level 20,thats a lie ,and dispapoiting that dacia delete,i don t understand what do you have with Dacia,not only Dacia has delete this server,not dacia whas with this ideea ,not dacia ruined this server,i don t see the reason why you attack dacia ,the discussion whas not about dacia ,it whas about your math, that can not lies about % ,about how do you think how big fool i am and don t know about % ().

• Sry m8 i think you miss understand me.

This is only a game and i have some friends in dacia from past servers.I bet if you talk in your general room some of them will talk to you about me.

Im not atacking dacia.Has i told before i´m just a regular player that likes to play this game.I usually only play qualifiers and finals.so for me it was a disapointing that dacia and other delet ...

it is not a lie...i have somewhere the report of a scouting to dacia WW last year.

We where talking about %,not calling you a foll,but if you have something to show,14 march will start a ptpx2.ru

Come play.We will be glad to play against you one more time.

Cya my friend.

Have fun

• it is not a lie that Dacia had 90kk+ last year on lvl 20,

100kk was sent in right after blueprints....

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), ...