The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK

• it is not a lie that Dacia had 90kk+ last year on lvl 20,

100kk was sent in right after blueprints....

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• So, the server had a catastrophic bug, 2 rollbacks, and 1000 deleted accounts.... BUT

Btw if you check last year finals i guess that the % of active acounts was even small then this year.

You GUESS that everything's hunky-dory. This isn't a mess, everybody's happy.

You're not GUESSing, you're talking out of your a***.

• I suggest,

TG gives you 1000 axemen as compensation for next years finals to start bashing eachother before it even begins....

Safiren could make nice corner of those fighting

others need free popcorn from TG though to watch ;(

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• So, the server had a catastrophic bug, 2 rollbacks, and 1000 deleted accounts.... BUT

You GUESS that everything's hunky-dory. This isn't a mess, everybody's happy.

You're not GUESSing, you're talking out of your a***.

Man i dont care if everybody is happy or not...

I´m playing so im happy...

Are you???

• you're the one that's guessing stuff, what do you guess?

i GUESS you write a lot but you play little.

So for that reason i GUESS i will not aswer to you anymore here.

If you have something to say i GUESS you should come to ptpx2.ru..

I GUESS we can talk bether there...

I GUESS you understand me rigth???

Bye m8.

• You guess wrong.

And no, I'm not gonna waste my time playing against you. If a get the upper hand, you'll just rollback the server with the help of your friends.

Just like they did here.

• I don t think that i have missunderstand you have write explicit about Dacia ,now you come and say and other, but why are you not dissapointet about some of your leaders that create this mess ,read what you write before ,and i am very curiouse to see that report ,because i know sure that is a lie,you continue to make me a fool,you don t understand that i have writing same about %,and to come on ru to play against you,or better against your alliance,don t be penible ,i am playing defence

• You guess wrong.

And no, I'm not gonna waste my time playing against you. If a get the upper hand, you'll just rollback the server with the help of your friends.

Just like they did here.

Man you continue to leave in an fairy tale.

When did you have the upper hand this server????

Bye m8

it was really great to write to you....

• Man you continue to leave in an fairy tale.

When did you have the upper hand this server????

Bye m8

it was really great to write to you....

You invited me to play against you. If I accept the invitation and get the upper hand there, on that server, you would trigger the bug and rollback the server.
    Do you understand now?

I wouldn't waste my time playing against sore losers who trigger bugs. Nobody would. Ask around, people despise cheaters.

• Don't worry, the rollback hamster will be well fed until then, so we're ready to anything.

• can russians trigger bugs to win path to pandora? :/

UOLLAS META can , just ask your friendly alliances to follow you on the server , they know how to proceed

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

100kk was sent in right after blueprint

Don t be absurde Dacia has around 95kk at end of server,in 2 weeks a meta with more then 1000 players to make less then 5 mil deff .....

• The irony is, that russians haven't trigged the bug this server at al, and yet blame russians.

i know, but losers always search some strange explanation or difamation

X1 : LOL,LoDm,LOST,LFI(win),Wait&See,NWO,Exilés, Kakolak FR X3 :~M.A~,WisC(win),triple V(win),?¿?¿?¿ ANGLO X3 : Hegemony COM turcs Italy X3 : SW-1(win), UOLLAS, NEWORDER

ROA : %(win) Qual : Gtm,ANTP, REN Q(win), Ghetto(win) Poilus UOLLAS DACIA Mondial : COQ, BAD(win), UOLLAS

Created : tutorials, map arte/spawn, sheets(analysing,train troop, NPC, travel time, automatic maps, def managing, optimisation)
    THE CORNER. Travian Team.

100kk was sent in right after blueprints....

Fake news.

My wwk hit at level 14, and There was 61kk.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)