The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

📝 Update to the General Terms & Conditions 📝

We've recently revised our General Terms & Conditions to the current legal and statutory situation as well as the range of services currently offered by Travian Games. More information can be found here. ➡️ LINK
  • The irony is, that russians haven't trigged the bug this server at al, and yet blame russians.

Irony is that some leaders from ruteam have trigged that bug because whas clear for them that they can not deal with 3ww,after theyr plans don t work,maybe they have seen that they can decide who is the winner from this 3,but to win,chance whas very small ,but you know that better then me .....

• Irony is that some leaders from ruteam have trigged that bug because whas clear for them that they can not deal with 3ww,after theyr plans don t work,maybe they have seen that they can decide who is the winner from this 3,but to win,chance whas very small ,but you know that better then me .....

Leaders of Ru-team did that, oh nice information. Did someone tell you that, or did you do research by yourself?

• Judging a team based on actions of individuals... oh you gotta love some people.

• The Enemies of Truth. — Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies ~ Philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche (1844–1900)

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance ~ Confucius (551–479 BC)

Sorry i am one ignorant in philosophy ,you ask me about fact ,to come now with philosophy,is like you say that the shortes way to go from Moscow to Sankt Petersburg is to go first in Los Angeles

• I think it's not about who triggered it, yeah strategic triggered it and he plays in the russian meta but he is just an individual.

But russians clearly liked the rollback so they could change their plan and increase their chances for the win.

Many didn't like the rollback actually, but unlike many other teams they weren't willing to let efforts go to waste and just accepted it and continue playing.

Some chose to continue, some to delete. I think Ru could've been actually denied the win if people carried on, but due to other teams being rightfully demotivated by events on server things are the way they are.

• I think it's not about who triggered it, yeah strategic triggered it and he plays in the russian meta but he is just an individual.

But russians clearly liked the rollback so they could change their plan and increase their chances for the win.

Uollas meta asked for the rollback to before BP release (It's in the first post of the Bug thread). Sadly the rollback wasn't executed very well the first time and from that point Uollas meta didn't like the rollback. Blaming Russians at any case is just pure slandering, since they had nothing to do with it.

"Needless to say, we expect a rollback at the time the construction plans were unbanned, any other kind of rollback will only be a mockery from the moment that the damage we suffered for having had less defenses at the time when the enemy WWK arrived was much more important than it should have been." ~Nunnareskereeee

• Judging a team based on actions of individuals... oh you gotta love some people.

I don t judge any team,i have not write nothing about ruteam ,this finals whas clear that at begining of the constructions of ww ,ruteam and italian team whas favorites ,but from favorites to win is a little way,same whas and in one romainain server,won one team without to have any hammer .....

• Uollas meta asked for the rollback to before BP release (It's in the first post of the Bug thread). Sadly the rollback wasn't executed very well the first time and from that point Uollas meta didn't like the rollback. Blaming Russians at any case is just pure slandering, since they had nothing to do with it.

"Needless to say, we expect a rollback at the time the construction plans were unbanned, any other kind of rollback will only be a mockery from the moment that the damage we suffered for having had less defenses at the time when the enemy WWK arrived was much more important than it should have been." ~Nunnareskereeee

why don't you tell us how the bug works? :mmm:

• why don't you tell us how the bug works? :mmm:

Sending fakes to WW, caused the bug. Server can't take more than 10 fakes a minute at WW (because of a huge amount of defence in WW), after my 5th fake landed it already caused Event Jam (the more fake the more damage it causes, so sending 100 fakes caused 7 million def starvation according to Franscesco).

Now you know that every server without rule for minimum troops to send fake to WW can cause starvation bug. (My advise is not to cause bug, I did it by accident, sure nobody will believe it from their perspective)

Illustration below:

mA17bvg.png

• nobody will believe it ::|

• To not say that i am some evil,i will give you the presumption of innocennes ,but you must answher one single question,and when you are not one of the leaders that knows about the bugg,ask your leaders,what whas the strategy of ruteam leaders to win this server,without any roolback ?

• To not say that i am some evil,i will give you the presumption of innocennes ,but you must answher one single question,and when you are not one of the leaders that knows about the bugg,ask your leaders,what whas the strategy of ruteam leaders to win this server,without any roolback ?

I must answer, okay if you says so.

I don't know what Ru-team leaders plan was, since I'm not a Ru-leader or off-coordinator. But what I think, they would use their biggest WW hammers and left over hammers to damage Dacia in any possible way (Uollas WW behind Union WW), but they knew that after Italians destroyed Union WW at 25th February that the chance of winning the WW race was small for Union. I don't know how big the biggest WW hammers of Union were which they didn't use yet, but I think Union would be very reliant of stealing Dacia Building plan for WW to win the server (they had only 2).

• I must answer, okay if you says so.

I don't know what Ru-team leaders plan was, since I'm not a Ru-leader or off-coordinator. But what I think, they would use their biggest WW hammers and left over hammers to damage Dacia in any possible way (Uollas WW behind Union WW), but they knew that after Italians destroyed Union WW at 25th February that the chance of winning the WW race was small for Union. I don't know how big the biggest WW hammers of Union were which they didn't use yet, but I think Union would be very reliant of stealing Dacia Building plan for WW to win the server (they had only 2).

That with stealing building plan,don t thing is realistic,if i good remmember Dacia has not loose any plan,last servers that with plans whas the only posibility to stop Dacia,but nobody use it ,but we seems to agree about something,that ruteam has a very small chance to win without rollback ,and your action helped them alot ,my question still don t get the answher,ask your leaders when you don t know,because i am 99% sure that they have know about rollback ....