The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• Anyway who cares it’s done and past. Let’s get over with this already :saint:

And I agree with that,like most dacia and IM players ,by deleting acount ,but i can not stay and see a lot of peoples that say Dacia don t know to loose,and other things ,and like you say is history,in my opinion Dacia has a good chance to win,but has and a good chace to loose ,but are some moments in this game that can not be roolback,and one of this is the moment of that bug.....

• the Russian dominance was evident before, and, after the rolback, I say it because we have to admit things,many have chosen not to play, whether it is right or not,the current situation is that they are the first, full stop :)

• the Russian dominance was evident before, and, after the rolback, I say it because we have to admit things,many have chosen not to play, whether it is right or not,the current situation is that they are the first, full stop :)

Birkina,i think you don t know to read,what i wrote,and what strategic wrote,Ru team has a very small chance to win this final,before rollback,and after don t think too much people carre that they will win the Battle of tablets,the final ends before first roll back

• Birkina,i think you don t know to read,what i wrote,and what strategic wrote,Ru team has a very small chance to win this final,before rollback,and after don t think too much people carre that they will win the Battle of tablets,the final ends before first roll back

I think with all the respect you are wrong,after the first arrivals of Russian mains the Italians realized that this was not the case,the bug is just an excuse,I play for them, but I am deeply disappointed,we stayed in three alliances,is this is a reality :)

• I think with all the respect you are wrong,after the first arrivals of Russian mains the Italians realized that this was not the case,the bug is just an excuse,I play for them, but I am deeply disappointed,we stayed in three alliances,is this is a reality :)

If you play for them,i can put the same question ,what i ask and strategic,and when you don t know ,ask your leaders :)

• If you play for them,i can put the same question ,what i ask and strategic,and when you don t know ,ask your leaders :)

I spoke with "strategic" on skype,actually, I consider him innocent,the other Italians have given up without meaning ,then you know this is my idea :):thumbsup:

• I think with all the respect you are wrong,after the first arrivals of Russian mains the Italians realized that this was not the case,the bug is just an excuse,I play for them, but I am deeply disappointed,we stayed in three alliances,is this is a reality :)

I wish that was the case!!;(

unfortunately I believe we really had good chances and the bug just fked up everything we built in months of hard work.

The rest are just talks, I dont see why someone would invest more time and money in a bugged server.

If you don't understand that, probably you didnt spend enough time on your account or you would have been even more disappointed and not with our admins ...... but with our beloved TG.

I hope you got my point, because i'm not gonna reply anymore this 3d, I already wasted enough time in this stupid final.

Big Up for Uollas meta

:item14: Ongoing server

:rep02:titani 2020: UNNOmeacaso :hun01::hun06::hun07:

:item10: Most recent servers

:rep04:final 2020: STOP ROSIK! :teu01::teu06::teu07:

:rep04: it5 2019: UnColpoInCanna :rom03::rom06::rom08:

:rep04: final 2019: DrugDealers :teu01::teu06::teu08:

• Am vorbit cu "strategice" pe skype, de fapt, îl consider inocent, ceilalți italieni au renunțat fără sens, atunci știi că aceasta este ideea mea :):Bravo:

If that is your ideea,then please don t write it here,let be all history,you don t have all the part of the puzzle ,i have a little more from them then you ,and i don t think that you want a radiography of all :)

• "Ludo" "I love you and you are an excellent player,The reality is that you have dropped the flag to be moral winners :)

• only russians build ww xD

I am groot ??

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• If travian Games Company make a completely new code for the game so to avoid the bug they should at the same time try to put on the new code a way to prevent people to take fake medals and taking the gifts by cheating...

• Whats the topic going on now ??? ^^

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine