The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• When is qualification groups being drawed?

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• what are you even talking about? Where you in the leaderchat? No. So stop with your craptalking. You think this game is only about you?

to be called "leader" one who abandons confederate of 500 players. congratulations to all who have finished server because this is a game. you can win and you can lose but you don't leave friends on the battlefield alone ;)

• I decided to edit my message cause I'm really not into the mud throwing games. We made this decision as a team, I spoke for my team who mostly didn't want to continue, others speak for their teams. Sure, maybe 100/150 players want to continue but the majority didn't want to. That's all I'm gonna say, thanks and have a good night all.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)

2019-2020 Finals: Black Pearl - Lowlands (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2020 Comx: Black pearl - NewOrder (Leader)
    2020 EU Qualification: Undutchable - NewOrder (Leader)

NL legend 2018

• to be called "leader" one who abandons confederate of 500 players. congratulations to all who have finished server because this is a game. you can win and you can lose but you don't leave friends on the battlefield alone ;)

but to talk they are very good,almost ^^:thumbsup::*

• I decided to edit my message cause I'm really not into the mud throwing games. We made this decision as a team, I spoke for my team who mostly didn't want to continue, others speak for their teams. Sure, maybe 100/150 players want to continue but the majority didn't want to. That's all I'm gonna say, thanks and have a good night all.

don t need to explain them, the entire meta stopped to play except someone..

They only dream about us 24/7, it s a nightmare for them when they read uollas or uollas meta..

And they don t understand we are talking about an entire meta and the decision to stop playing was taken from every leader of every meta alliance , who decided to continue to play, played knowing the meta decided to stop the server.

Don t give them answers, just say thank you because they called our meta “ living legend “ :osd:

Good night all

P.s. can t open skype, tomorrow i write you <3

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

• it will be as you say, but for me you are a turncoat :)

• it will be as you say, but for me you are a turncoat :)

yes, me and the others 20+ leaders from uollas meta + the other 800? players from uollas meta

and also dacia meta, and immortals meta, and everyone who stopped to play

everyone is a turncoat :osd:

thank you <3

good night again

• night and sweet dreams turncoats :*

• If you says about Rocknrolla team. I know them very well also they know me. Them leader hates me :)

And there no target for game only support for top acc by troops or ressources. No strong team

alex, you know more than anyone all alliances supporting them off players as priority

when you was with 777 you get support too, artifact from dacia, parking for your troops, farms from the alliance members and deff.

tell me what you get support from bad team?

for your information many things was changed in 777 and manythings will change in next qualifying round.

did you tell anyone also what you did for 777 after you leave the alliance

• IMHO - Uollas didn't lose, they quit the game.

It's different.

You can quit the game due to different reason ( like as a form of a protest), even with good chances to win.

We all know these reasons and know, that they had the chances.

And by the way, they played very good and sharing reports on the forum made the game more interesting for community, then silent hidden unknown ops ( even if these ops were very good - we know nothing about it)

• IMHO - Uollas didn't lose, they quit the game.

if they really wanted out from game they can made cashback from paypal and got ban also ww holders from Uollas (Clan and SPQR) built and grew own ww :))

did you tell anyone also what you did for 777 after you leave the alliance.

i did many thing. If you says about your accs? yes some one knows.

• Quit is the easy way to loose...

There is where Ruteam is diferent from most of all metas.

They could quit when some years ago all the server join together against them after they had 1k acounts delet for ban (i think most remember EU meta).

They could quit this year by the time unjustified bans where given to them...Did they quit? No they stay in the server and keep figth,that is why they are probably the strongest meta in this game by now...

ould Uollas or dacia had the chance? Probably not,but that is something they dont give has the chance to know...

• Don't blame them too strickt. There was the sequence of disappointment in the course of the server and the rollback was the last straw.

Maybe they did the right move and in the next time the TG will think twice before applying any changes in the game and work out these changes more thorougfully.

• Sometimes values in life are bigger than interest in a game.

We prefer to lose than to win in unfairly way, we prefer to lose than to win and hear “ eh, you win only because the rollback “

We prefer to lose than to win a stupid fake server ruined by travian games..

I still don t understand why we are talking about this, i remember only one thing :

We sent russia ww to 0 and we had more than 50 ww hammer to use, TG did the rollback and the hammers who had to erase russia ww , were sent back to home. Russia ww like this was not damageble.

So in my opinion in a fairly 1vs1, russia had 0 chance to win, russians leaders knew that Uollas Meta had the double ww hammers than Russian Meta, but we never came on forum or on public chat saying this, because we decided to stop playing, the entire meta decided this, so is no-sense to say “ we could win , we could lose, we could draw “.

Russians won, only uollas and russia could win and deserved to win, and russia won, is a nice victory, and i already congratulated with them a lot of time, here, with leaders in private, and so on.

Stop talking about things you can t talk if you are a simple player and you don t have numbers in your hands, because you will talk about anything, stop talking if you don t know situations, diplomacies, and so on.

Let s only appreciate finals from day 0 to day 100, because uollas and russia showed another time to entire travian community, what is a nice game, and everyone appreciated this.

so, for everyone :

1. is no sense to talk about this because finals ended and we decided to stop play with the entire meta

2. if you don't have numbers in your hands, you can say " they could win, they could lose "

try to open this and watch this, and say to me how can a meta to lose without trying it :

http://prntscr.com/n2obhw

with 85 ww hammers + other small ww hammers who could from 1 to 0, you can't know if you will lose or win, and in my opinion the chances to win are higher than the chances to lose.

you can read " last modification was done on 28 february ", so are real numbers

moral of the story ---> a meta with 100 ww hammers and 60-70kk def in ww can never lose from day 100

----> uollas meta quitted the game for decicions taken by every leaders, NOT BECAUSE we tought we would lose.

but i repeat, i just want to let you understand, because is no sense to talk about this, it just annoys me to read bullshits, because you are disrespecting a lot of players from uollas meta, who spent 100 days here, money, time, and trust in leaders!

Post was edited 4 times, last by Ciccio_Shady_IT ().

• Quit is the easy way to loose...

There is where Ruteam is diferent from most of all metas.

They could quit when some years ago all the server join together against them after they had 1k acounts delet for ban (i think most remember EU meta).

They could quit this year by the time unjustified bans where given to them...Did they quit? No they stay in the server and keep figth,that is why they are probably the strongest meta in this game by now...

ould Uollas or dacia had the chance? Probably not,but that is something they dont give has the chance to know...

You saysed that you are not a leader,from where do you have the information,that russia ww,from level 0,under constant atacks ,whas the winner of this server before rollback,you are blinde ? I don t see any leaders of Ru team to say that.....

• Sorry, I never wanted to disrespect anyone.

And although you think otherwise I appreciate what you did here.

First sharing the reports of the offensives (although sometimes we are in different opioes in its analysis).

You're right, I do not have the numbers or diplomacies,

I'm a simple player, and what I say is what I see on the server.

I only play 2 servers a year, and not seeing those 85 ww hammers beating wherever they go is worse than any moral value I might have.

For me worse than any bug or have to hear that victory was unfair (because you win rightly or not you will always have to listen. Whoever loses tries always to justify why that happens sometimes correctly,sometimes not), is not to end one of the few servers that i have interest to play.

Having the numbers and diplomacies or not, I also lose here many time and gold.

The finals are still one of the few servers worth playing.

You have made your choice right or not this goes according to the opinion of each one.

I do not expect you to accept mine as I do not accept some of the ones I see here criticizing who continued to play or who evolved ww ,but i respect it.

As the pacifist says a positive thing in the middle of it all is that a window has been created that allows a greater interaction between TG and its players. I hope that in the future this window will be more interactive and that TG takes more into account the opinion of those who play.

Like i told you before i really hope you play next year finals.

Good team mates are always a good learn but is the good adversaries that makes us evolve.

Cya m8.

Have fun.

• You saysed that you are not a leader,from where do you have the information,that russia ww,from level 0,under constant atacks ,whas the winner of this server before rollback,you are blinde ? I don t see any leaders of Ru team to say that.....

Man the server end...

In the registers the winner is UNION.

I end the server plus 1k pop rank but you know what?It was really fun and a great learn(one more)...

Should we continue to talk about that?

Lets us have a semi vacations and whait for the next one...

Cya

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg