The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019

• thank you, i just add i was not only talking about you, but i was talking about everyone who sayd that our meta quitted for other reasons, reasons not true

About the adversaries that makes us evelove, this is the only reason we are still playing this game, but if the server is ruined, all this interest is lost, and this happened in our meta, nothing more.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De.x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

• Congratulations for winning one empty server ,or what? whas the final of tablets not a really final

• better a simple player than a boss who is afraid ;) Hi !

giphy.gif

"Kaj buš ti ,bum i ja" Zagreb (Hrvatska)

"Mi piace pensare... che il meglio debba ancora venire" Trieste (Italia)

BIRIKINA qualifications TT 2017- TT Finals 2017/18

Fleur Delacourqualifications TT 2018

Furiosa GODLESS itx 2018 vinto

Les Babettes TT FINALS 2018/19

volpino WARNING itx 2019 vinto

wow-pop-art-face-sexy-450w-679581043.jpg

#SPQRnoUOLLAS

• dear Ciccio_Shady_IT of your leaders that you speak in private, nobody as you see comes to your help,therefore we have nothing to talk about , ah no sorry you are recruiting^^:thumbup::*:)

PS :good night <3

giphy.gif

#SPQRnoUOLLAS

• Just curious,

what are TG plans for opening new round???

In all discussions they had with team leaders they never spoke about improving game to make sure this sh#t wont happen again.

if that is not guaranteed, there is no point in even thinking about playing tournament again :/

Ameno : maybe pass this on to HQ to come with statement soon?

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• In the conversation we had with TG they said they now know how the replicate the bug for testing (they didn't know how to replicate before), so now they will (try to) fix this, but it will take some time.

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2019 TR 3x: Appaloosa - Uollas

• that they have been saying for years now :D

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, Cup 2018 finals

• They don't know how to replicate a bug that was replicated by players who've never used internet 1 week prior to finals.... ????

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

Arguably the most annoying user on the forum. ( :

• They don't know how to replicate a bug that was replicated by players who've never used internet 1 week prior to finals.... ????

I'm just telling you what they told us brother :)

Before 2017 being part of (NL domain): Triple Entente, GR, Cono, Cuni, Botsers, Veto and a lot more I don't remember anymore.

2018 TR Qualification: Aramis - Bob (Leader)
    2018-2019 Finals: Black Pearl - TFD (Uollas meta) (Leader)
    2019 TR 3x: Appaloosa - Uollas

• hello friends ,

as you know , there were a lot of technical problems in the final.they told us , these bugs would be fixed.

now we had the same problem in trx.the attacks, which had to be entered with 1 second interval , didnt enter the village too long(10-15 seconds).ohter alliance has built walls at this time.

we have reported this to our csr.He told us they couldnt do anything about it because the attacks entered the village.

why you dont care about this error.Last year, we experienced some errors and you didnt care and the same event happened in the final.

i am sorry for my bad english

Ameno   Administrator   Odin  

Cicek   Emerik   Ciccio_Shady_IT   Safiren   l-g  

• The bug is still exist, we know that they make troop limit to attack against WW and try to fix it ...

But what should we do before the fixing ?

Should we stop playing travian before it ? we lost 15 hammers during the operation , attacks should be reached at the same time but because of bug they reached in 15 seconds and they builded 5 different times wall during the attack..

We send message Multihunter/Admin 5 days ago and sended e-mail to complaints@traviangames.com 2 days ago ..

Multihunter and Admin told us "Attacks in any case reached to village , we can send back only troops of death for starvation " something like that..

and there no answer from complaints@traviangames.com...

We want to announce that information to people whom playing travian,
    That is people's choice as well but people must learn what happen when bug happening during the operation.

Thanks for the COOPERATİON travian ! What a wonderful COOPERATİON with players!

BEST REGARDS .

THE ANİMALS TOURNAMENT SERVER

Abigor - AT KAFASI - AT ın İntikamı - Aram-Zam-Zam

• Hello,

First, I apologize for the late answer. We didn't want to give a rash answer before deeply examining the issue with our technical team.

A player had been able to level up his/her wall between the waves of attacks and this brought the starvation bug to minds. After thorough examination, our technical team has found that this had nothing to do with the starvation bug but only a game mechanic which may seem weird at first glance. According to our logs, defending player was able to level up his/her walls using instant complete and of course in a really fast manner.

We will reconsider the instant complete mechanism since it might seem confusing in such situations.

Speaking of the starvation bug, we take the starvation bug seriously and has been working on it hard. This was also one of the big topics during the event in Munich with our choosen players. We also made a great deal of efforts to fix and believe we are really close to the end of this fix.

We have been testing the fix on a very active server for a quite while and so far the results looks really promising. Player were not able to create the issue despite having sent thounds of fakes to the wow.

Turkish;

Türkçe olarak yapılan açıklamaya da buradan ulaşabilirsiniz.

• This explanation has not satisfied any player. Unfortunately,

Odin has never played high-level Travian in his life.

He has no idea how to doing attack operate.

He doesn't know what kind of defense to do.

He thinks he can hit 8 levels wall in 1 second. Yes 1 second.

We are playing this game despite Odin and his team.

Q: How do I join the Travian Team Turkey?

A: Say, "Odin, you're too big." or I dont want to say. Yet.

Travian Games must end this misery.

The administration that punishes people when they want. It should stop.

Tywin Lannister - FURY - AT KAFASI - Atın İntikamı - Dıgıdık Dıgıdık

animals-the-587e4ee788165.png

..illuicons_7_weapons-150x150.png    illuicons_9_leader-150x150.png

The Best Alliance of 2017 ... The Legends of 2018

• explain to me why you have to discuss on this forum?

giphy.gif

#SPQRnoUOLLAS

• explain to me why you have to discuss on this forum?

There was a big event in the final.They said they fiixed this bug and they would be more careful.But now they dont care what happened

If they dont give up this attitude, we will do bug on the final server.(also qualify , com)

• There was a big event in the final.They said they fiixed this bug and they would be more careful.But now they dont care what happened

If they dont give up this attitude, we will do bug on the final server.(also qualify , com)

The company is not stupid, they know that if it happens, they close the game :)

giphy.gif

#SPQRnoUOLLAS

• There was a big event in the final.They said they fiixed this bug and they would be more careful.But now they dont care what happened

Not this. They cant fix it. Server work slowly when many or big hammers is going on (on TT we have 30-60 sec ping when Ita attack time for saw full result or 30-40 sec for each WWH). When server cant process event step by step they do it in few second in future. So you can up wall while server is working on calc battle result.

Server work like this
    1) First hammer (dying full)
    2) building which was up while server cant process result (need res)
    3) Second hammer (dying full)

4) building which was up while server cant process result (need res)

If server have "very high" load (LOL) you can build 20 lvl of wall for each wave step by step if you have res for upgrade. For example its not so hard to reproduce in village with Gw|Gg.

After TT TG says only about dying troops bug.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end